TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through April 01, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty complaining that someone is trying to pin that hinky vote on him. HOW DARE THEY!!

Marty already confessed to Gino that it was him, so this is pretty sloppy play from Marty.

If you do a hinky vote, the whole idea is that NO ONE KNOWS!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is insinuating to Josh that Betty is a target. Says she spoke to him earlier, and Marty didn't feel good about it.

Marty keeps saying that he hasn't made up his mind, but by process of elimination, as he continues to spill his guts to Josh, we may figure it out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty tells Josh that he is close to Jace and is trying to get closer to Gino. (Lie)

Maybe Marty should have lengthy conversations with Gino in french, like he did today!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty keeps saying he hasn't made up his mind, but he keeps bringing up Betty, so......

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino is telling Josh that he is worried about people targeting the showmance, and why that is just wrong.

It would be ok to target the showmance later but not now when you only need 4 to evict, according to the showmance participant.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is taking Jace to Wendy's.

Is he trying to steal Gino's girl?

I guess this completely contradicts Gino's entire talk with Josh about his fear of the showmance being targeted.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Marty felt that he was already close to Jace, and wanted to get close to Gino, wouldn't he have taken Gino to Wendy's?

I hope Josh catches on to this. Although, not sure how it would benefit Josh's game to know that Marty is lying. Other than using it as an excuse to target Marty.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BBCAN has updated their feeds-down graphics. One of them is about Marsha the Moose being a Siri or Alexa device.

They need to have a Marsha the Moose segment while Moose is still in the house, and I am amazed that they have been missing this opportunity.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose now talking to Marty, telling him he made the right choice giving safety to Haleena. Wants to go forward with Marty, work together.

On the other feed, Kevin is alone in the $ bedroom head in hands, crying. My first thought is: 'what is he up to?'

He removes his hands and his eyes are very red, so the crying appears to be real. No idea what's going on here.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin pulls himself together, checks the mirror, puts on glasses and gets stuff out of his suitcase. Leaves the room.

Marty is telling Moose about how he has heard people wanted to backdoor him. Moose confirms that he has heard this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose letting Marty know that he has advised previous HOH's to think to the future and not just this week alone. Like he is an expert on being HOH.

I don't think this is making any points with Marty.

Sounds a little condescending. Now putting in a good word for Hermon, because you need to let the HOH know who you are close to.

Moose does not really know how to play BB. He just said to Marty, you might think I don't know much about Big Brother...

Uh, yeah.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All of these conversations are the same:

Want to move forward
We can build something together
I will always have your back
We can go deep into this game
I will keep your noms safe
I will keep you safe for X amount of weeks

I have not made a decision yet
I don't know who I can trust
If I don't put you up will you keep me safe
This game is so hard
Being HOH is hard

They all say the same things, and then the HOH puts up whoever they were thinking of putting up before all these conversations happened.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Marcia the Moose is world class and in a class by herself. BBC let her shine already!

I loved last nights episode. Ty showed up on her way out. Where was that fire during the game? She did nothing, blubbered all over Gino when realizing he was going to vote her out and then turned into a fierce warrior. - Another "too little too late story".

I would keep gutter ball Betty in the game. She is not winning anything.

Gino reminds the house he did what they wanted and got rid of Kyle. See how much they appreciated this during the "Chain of Safety".

Marty screws Gino TWICE. Marty is one of the dirtiest players we have seen in a long time.

Also, I speak Italian fluently and some French but I do not understand Marty at all except for a phrase here and there. I have many French speaking clients and I asked one to interpret for me. They said Marty was speaking a gutteral dialect (not even good French/Canadian)--so I will keep trying to understand what the heck he is saying but I don't think I will learn "Marty" fast enough for it to be useful.

One last thought - I think Jay, Stephanie, Kyle and Tynesha were all in one group entering the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All feeds are down for about 10 minutes now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are still down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed back. I guess it was the Wendy's thing. Jace in the HOH with Marty. Gino is there too, but I can't see him.

Marty said he wants to ride to the end with the two of them.

Marty says he wants to target Josh. Marty targeted Josh when Kyle was HOH, made Kyle put Josh up, then saved Josh, and now that he is HOH he wants to target Josh. Will he save Josh again? Why is he toying with the man like this?

I would like this to make sense somehow.

Any superfan would know that you don't go to the end with a showmance.

Marty is beating himself up for voting against Gino, so I guess he's going to assuage his guilt by not targeting him.

Jace says how it's not good to act emotionally. Which Marty is doing right now and no one is pointing it out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino just said that Betty is the other nominee. So, shocker, Betty and Josh will be the nominees. The showmance is safe.

I look forward to Kevin's plot to either prevent Josh's nomination, or get him off the block if it goes that far.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty just asked who he should pick if he gets houseguest choice.

I thought the HOH doesn't play in the HOH.

Now they're talking about Moose. I guess he is the replacement.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, now they're saying Josh and Moose are the noms and Betty would be the replacement. Marty does not even consider any white person for nomination.

How much you wanna bet Marty's HOH will result in the big move of getting out.....Betty.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No idea why it changed to Josh and Moose, but it appears that Gino and Jace are running Marty's HOH.

I was hoping it would be Kevi running it. But Kevin may still get a shot at Marty before noms.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin said he's going to take a shower, and then chat with Marty. Marty says he's going to chat with Moose.

I guess he's going to nominate Moose by word of mouth, since that's how it's done on BBCAN.

Marty keeps mentioning that Josh and Betty set him up. No idea what he's talking about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB Voice: HG, you will be locked in the HOH room in 10 minutes.

Marty wants to chat with Moose right now before the lockdown. They go to the HOH room.

Marty: "Do you trust me, Moose?"

Asks him to be a pawn. Tells him that he wants to put him up against Josh. If Josh wins, he wants to put Betty up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose says he would rather be there next to Betty. Then Josh can be backdoored. Marty keeps saying he has the votes, he guarantees it.

Moose is very resistant to this idea.

Again Marty brings up that Josh and Betty set him up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lockdown begins, and Moose is not done talking.

He tells Marty, fine, if this is what you want to do, but I am not happy about it. Moose does not want to be on the block against Josh who is a strong player who could win veto. These are good points.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lockdown delayed, Marty talking to Haleena now, everyone is waiting on the balcony. Now Marty calls Gino in. In front of everyone!

The other feed has Moose telling Hermon about the conversation with Marty.