TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 31, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I actually think that Gino would cut Jace in a second, and Jace would cut Gino even faster.

They may be all over each other, but I feel like it's just something to do.

This is the complete opposite of those dreaded 'whole house' alliances that BBUS has become every season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon and Summer are discussing the last comp, and the upcoming HOH comp. Summer is saying she is going for it, Hermon seems skeptical.

Meanwhile, both of them screwed up in the last comp. Hermon missed an entire door, and Summer was stuck on the guy behind another door.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We are down to one feed again, and so now I'm going to be rooting for Jess to leave. I am convinced that production is hiding them on purpose. And taking a feed away so they don't have to deal with them accidentally showing up.

Oh, and just as I type this, there is Jess in the kitchen - now going upstairs to the HOH room. Feed switches to pantry.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since there's a double eviction tomorrow, after Tynesha leaves, it would be great if Jess went out right after her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tynesha, Betty and Summer in the tropical room. They are suspicious of Haleena's behavior. Halenna is not hanging out with them as much.

I think it is slowly dawning on them that there might be a house flip.

Even though they just said a house flip would be dumb. OY!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds cut - so I guess we won't know if it has really occurred to them that Tynesha is in danger.

It is very hard for that many people to pretend for 2 whole days without slipping up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Rosem.

I think there is a high possibility that Jess leaves second. So many want her gone. I think the only one who does not nominate her is Jace.

There is some real belief that one of them tried to leave during that long feeds outage, I do wonder if it was Jess.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon is talking to Josh and Haleena. Hermon is very torn about the vote. Josh and Haleena playing it off - saying that Marty and Gino are also undecided.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Once again, I forgot that the show was on at 7.

This is something I will never get used to. Good thing Taran does a recap!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was able to catch the last 10 minutes and see Hermon dance off the block. That was awesome, and annoyed the crap out of Jess.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed back (just one) and it's Moose getting his hair braided by Summer. As fascinating as this is, I would really like to see the other TEN PEOPLE in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They heard me and opened the other feed. Ty and Gino in the kitchen. Ty saying she's trying to relax and not overthink things. Mentioned spending all day out in the sun yesterday, and hope she doesn't go home tomorrow.

It's all very casual and cordial.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
One feed on Moose getting his hair braided for a long time now, so, I'm out until tomorrow.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tonight's double eviction will have a Chain of Safety game, similar to the MonWon thing they did in CBB3.

No one knows the details, so it will be a surprise if the last person in the chain is evicted, nominated or plays veto - NO ONE KNOWS!!!

OMG!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have not been excited about a BB eviction night in years. Maybe a decade.

Tonight's episode is going to be packed with so much classic BB action. Blindside, double eviction, safety chain, hopefully a new HOH.

I am seriously expecting the unexpected!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This should be entertaining!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
BB Canada has some twisty twists. Some are successful and some flop HARD. I enjoyed last night's episode and I am looking forward to the twisty double especially if Jess walks out the door.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This morning, Betty asked Hermon: 'do you think a house split is possible?'

Hermon said he did think so yesterday, but not so much today.

Betty said that it will break her heart if the house flips, and it's a part of the game she hasn't experienced yet.

We can count on Betty losing it when Ty is evicted. Tynesha was showing Betty the dresses she was considering for tonight, and said, just in case I do go out, I want to wear something great.

Betty says: Nooo!! Ty: I know, it sounds wild.....

So they have no clue at all what is about to happen.

I do feed kinda bad for Betty and Summer. Because they, along with Hermon will suddenly discover that they are in a very small minority.

Jess is in on the vote to evict Tynesha, and feels they have an alliance with Kevin, Gino, Jace, Marty and Haleena. What they don't know, is that none of those 5 people give a damn for them, think they're unstable, and would evict them in a second.

Betty and Summer will be out to get Jess since they are responsible for Tynesha's eviction

The odds are very much against Jess in a Safety Chain eviction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is how the votes should go, and how the house will 'split' after tonight:

Evict Tynesha:

Kevin
Haleena
Gino
Jace
Marty

Evict Moose:

Summer
Betty
Hermon
Josh (who is with Kevin and Hallena, but hiding that allegiance and keeping him cool with that side, he knows Tynesha is being evicted)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not wait to see how the 2nd eviction is played!!

I am rooting for Jess to go.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not know where to put this but OMG.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/todrick-hall-sued-for-60k-in-back-rent-for-sherman-oaks-home/

Is that the house the BB23 groupies was living in? Maybe they can help him pay the rent.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mama, that is the house. I actually watched the YouTube that he put out of the house tour.

Can you imagine being the owner of this fabulous home, and some renter guy is putting out content of your house claiming it as his own? And this same guy hasn't even paid the rent in at least 2 months?

OMG!! I am dying! How did he think he was going to get away with this? Did he think the owners wouldn't notice?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have been advised to stay off Twitter because Hamza (BBCAN6) is supposed to be posting spoilers.

I usually don't mind spoilers, BUT NOT TODAY!!

This is too good to be tipped off before the show airs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I posted this on March 2nd:

"Kevin is the Scottie (BBOTT) clone, with tinges of Steve, Ian and Andy."

Yup!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They just showed a conversation that must have happened when feeds were down today.

Gino and Ty in the tropical room and he tells her he's looking at his options, Ty breaks down, feeling like she's done.

Don't know if this is misdirection, but it's possible that the blindside has been ruined.