TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 27, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Chitchat!

Gino should not have a say in anything, but Jess wants to be a cool kid with him, so she needs to ask his opinion. She thinks he is SO smart. heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds went down for a while. Summer, Moose and Jess on the balcony talking.

Jess is arguing with Moose again about something. Oh, just rehashing yesterday's nightmare conversation.

Summer sitting there silently. Not sure why this happened, but they all leave and Jess goes to the HOH room, Summer goes to the tropical room where the rest of the house is hanging out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess left the HOH and is now in the $ bedroom with Marty and Kevin.

Telling them about the Moose conversation, then says theyr'e going to make baked macaroni. Marty said he wanted to make something with his special sauce.

Jess lets him know that people have been asking for baked macaroni and they haven't cooked in 30 days, so that's what they are going to make for dinner.

Jess leaves, and Marty starts telling Kevin that he can FEEL the way Tynesha looks at him, just like he felt about Jay - he can FEEL that they want to target him.

Meanwhile, I have not heard Ty say anything about Marty at all. She likes him just fine as far as I know.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I switch feeds and Jess is telling the group in the tropical room that they can postpone the mac and cheese until tomorrow.

What the heck happened? They were adamant with Marty about the baked macaroni everyone wanted.

OOOOOOO - Gino was planning to cook something else for dinner. So that is why Jess backed off.

And I suppose that was yet another lie about how the HG were all asking for Jess' baked macaroni.

Going forward, I will just assume that anytime Jess tell something to someone, that it's probably a lie.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is outside by the hot tub with Josh. I hear them say 'I don't trust anyone' Hahaha!

They have spent the entire day, in each conversation telling people she trusts only them.

Well, except for the targets.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess asks, so who should go up. Josh says, any of the girls.

But that doesn't include Jace, who he already included as people he thought would be in danger of going home instead of Moose.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Josh is another one I can not figure out. Who is he aligned with? This is the most unique bunch I have seen play BB, and I have seen them all LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer, Betty, Haleena, Ty, Moose and Josh in the tropical room, discussing PDA, and whether it is appropriate in this setting.

Summer talks about having a conversation with Gino and Jace and they were all over each other, she felt disrespected.

Meanwhile, the happy couple are in the kitchen making dinner, and massaging shoulders.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer and Jess in the HOH. Jess tells her that Moose is the target, and they are unsure of who the replacement nominee should be.

Jess suggests that it should be one of The Sibs. Summer says 'Am I the Sib?" Jess says no, then says what if it's Tynesha, and that they think they have the votes to get rid of Moose if the right person goes up against him.

Summer says if she was the option to go up, then there would be no Sibs. Putting someone in possible danger is not a group she wants to be a part of.

The other feed has Gino and Jace hugging in the pantry.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This conversation is very calm and businesslike, as Summer pretty much slowly takes apart Jess' argument.

Jess says they doesn't want everyone to be upset with them.

Summer tells Jess: Ty may not be upset about it, but she would not be comfortable in an alliance like this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer is warning Jess that this is not a good idea, but she is doing it like a Manager advising the employee how they can better contribute to the company.

I love Summer's entire demeanor and calm voice throughout all of this. It is impressive.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I notice that Jess does not interrupt Summer. Other than a 'right' or 'yeah'.

Jess is acting like they haven't made the decision yet, when we all know that they have. They keep saying 'I just want to talk this out with you'

Oh snap! Summer just said 'I know you've already made up your mind' haha!

Jess of course says, no they just want to talk it out.

This is actually quite funny, in that Jess, as all the HOHs before them, is going to nominate an ally and fellow alliance member.

The tradition continues!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bottom line from Summer:

If you nominate Tynesha, there will be no alliance with Summer and Tynesha, and Betty as well.

Jess asks, if Tynesha is ok with being the pawn, will we still be able to keep the alliance.

Summer shoots that down immediately. Suggests Haleena be the replacement. Jess is not considering Haleena.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The reason that these HOHs are nominating/threatening to nominate everyone in the house, is that they are TELLING THE NOMINEES ahead of time. This gives them time to plead their case before noms are even made.

None of the HOHs had a true alliance that met together and discussed strategy, or made group decisions. So the HOHs who are Solo Trains (heh) talk to each HG individually about what they should do.

Well, every HG is going to point them somewhere else when this opinion is asked for.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer:

Risk vs. Reward. Break up an established alliance, for what reward? And is that reward going to be worth it what you risked?

Jess, needing to remain always the victim, tells Summer that they are still outsiders and the only reason they are there is because everyone hated Kyle. Summer points out that the people who nominated Kyle didn't care if they went. (!)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess says if Moose stays they want to depend on The Sibs.

Well if Moose stays, then that would mean that Tynesha is gone and that is one less Sib.

Has Jess lost the plot?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This entire conversation is extremely calm and reasonable, good points being made by Summer as she dismantles Jess' arguments.

Shorter Summer: Nice alliance we have here, would be a shame if something happened to it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess: I feel like you're mad at me.

Summer: I'm not mad at you, we all have to make our own decisions for our game. And I will have to make some decisions about MY game going forward.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess says they're going to talk to Tynesha, asks if she should ask Betty to join them or will that look suspicious?

Obsessed with Optics!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is getting a bit agitated, lying to Summer about how they haven't made up their mind yet. (they have).

Jess says, We are JUST DISCUSSING THIS, and I feel like you're already upset. Now insinuating that the three of them have a sub alliance without them.

Summer, again, calmly says, there is no sub alliance. The alliance is WITH YOU.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess AGAIN asks Summer if she is upset. What is with that, anyway? Summer is chatting, strategizing, advising, all very normal. Does not seem the least bit upset.

Jess wants this conversation over, they are standing up, Summer is still seated, talking.

Feeds cut. Ugh! What timing?!?!?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, Tynesha in the HOH with Jess.

Tynesha laments about being put up by her alliance member. Jess asks her to keep her voice down. (her voice was not 'up')

Tynesha says she doesn't understand why Kevin or Haleena are not candidates to be the pawn.

Ty is a bit excited, saying that if they have to put her up, she gets it, but alludes to not being comfortable.

Feeds cut.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is where Jess' argument falls flat, makes no sense and exposes their game, along with Kevin and Haleena's.

Jess is in an alliance with Summer, Tynesha and Betty. They are supposedly NOT in an alliance with Kevin or Halenna, yet they will not put either of them up. Gino PUT THEM ON THE BLOCK LAST WEEK. Gino is not going on the block. What is the reason he is not on the block? Does Jess have something with him? Kevin? Haleena? (why, yes! or so they think)

So the question is valid. Is Jess betraying her alliance with S/T/B, or was that alliance fake all along?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
1 feed is back, it is the tropical room with Summer, Hermon, Betty, Haleena, someone else, just chatting, Summer complaining about something.

Feed cuts. Cuts are very bad tonight - probably because drama is happening and they need show footage.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just noticed a feed was back, but it is Jace and Gino hugging in the kitchen.

I do believe there ARE other people in the house, we just can't see them.