TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 27, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose wants Tynesha to ask Betty in a casual way about secret powers to try to get Betty to spill.

Moose is scared to ask her, thinking she will go off on him again.

The things HG come up with sometimes are so funny and out there. Like, Betty could keep a secret power secret for this long? Have they MET Betty?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ty asks Moose, do you think anyone else could have gotten a power from the phone calls?

Moose emphatically answers, NO!

How would Moose know? He doesn't even know what he thinks he knows. How could he know something else that isn't true?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Right now, both Kevin and Jess are discussing the '3 strong black women' and how they need to nominate people based on game and not optics.

Jess just said this to Kevin:

"Moose and Gino are both terrifying, but Gino is....more level headed and Moose...shows his colors."

This certainly didn't come out the way they intended, but it sure showed something.

Whoa! They are going to come out of this more racist than BBUS S15!

Both of them are justifying to themselves that they are not racist. Jess says that their big heart and empathetic nature makes these decisions very difficult.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess, as HOH, is telling Kevin that they are on the outside of everything, on an island, they are the one left out and powerless, they are expendable and no one cares about them...waaa waaa waaaa

Jess explains that she wants Kevin to be with Jace, Gino - and she will bring together Betty and Josh, but she will stay on the outside of these alliances.

Yes....so she can complain that she's on the outside of everything, LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hate it when my airpods and computer at at max volume, and I can barely hear Kevin. In the HOH room alone with Jess, and whispering like he's in church.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess, who is supposedly in The Siblings alliance with Summer, Ty and Betty, wants to know where the non-male alliance is?

They don't think the alliance is real. Therefore, they need to nominate one of them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin has Jess in his pocket. Last week, he set out to destroy Jess' game. They just said 'I trust you'.

They also said they're going to say to Betty, Tynesha and Summer:

"One of the sibs has to go up"

People have been lumping them together from day 1. Gee, I wonder what they might have in common?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that the target might have changed somehow from Moose to Tynesha. No idea how this happened.

Jess said to Kevin that they are worried that Summer and Betty will vote to keep Ty, and maybe even Josh.

Well, if Moose is still the target, isn't that what the HOH would want?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Once again, the HOH could have had an easy week.

Nominate the boys who nominated you. If one comes down, put up a non-ally - the other nom goes home.

But, nooooooo!!! We needed drama!

And yeah, we kinda did. hehehehehe

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Living for these posts Rosem!!!❤❤❤
Taran's update is good today too!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thx, Christiii!

Betty is currently giving Kevin tips on how to not be the replacement nominee. Bwhahahaha!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Soooooo....the shoes that Jess untied turned out to belong to Moose, not Marty.

Gino (I think) was on the balcony, I couldn't hear him, but it was obvious from Jess' reaction:

Jess:

"Oh! (sad face) well, it's terrible no matter who they belonged to, but I need to stay out of it? Oh, ok."

Puts tied shoes back on the table.

A little while later, Marty comes outside to Jess, Jess tells him about untying the shoes, but tells him that they realized that the shoes were too big to be Marty's. Did not mention that someone told her they were Moose's.

Why? Why lie like that? There is no reason!

Marty is now telling Jess that Tynesha needs to go up on the block.

Jess says she doesn't want to put up T, since she could be voted out, but that is not up to them, it is up to the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess and Hermon in HOH for a conversation.

Hermon brings up that he didn't want to name names before the noms.

Jess is letting him know that he didn't give them any information, so he had to be nominated.

No idea why they are even having a conversation, or who initiated it. It starts out normal and ordinary, but then Hermon says something to defend his position, and things seem to go off the rails.

So far, it is relatively calm, but it feels like one wrong word or phrase could blow it all up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is apologizing that she made him feel a 'certain type of way'.

Not sure what they're apologizing for, but ok, this is good. They're not attacking him.

Summer tries to come in, they ask for a few minutes, she opens the door anyway and asks about potatoes. Hahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess just told Hermon that:

Betty invited Kevin in to that meeting with Moose.

Another complete lie. Jess asked Kevin to be at the meeting since his name came up.

This person lies like they breathe. And for no reason. It really is astonishing!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The conversation with Hermon ends with Hermon saying he is 95 percent sure he's not putting them up.

After Hermon leaves, Jess says '95 percent...hmmmm....'

Marty comes in, wants to talk for 10 minutes. No idea of the purpose of this conversation. I heard Marty say something like he doesn't have a poker face. Marty leaves, not sure what information he told her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Had to take a break, went for a swim, came back and now Jess is talking to Gino.

Gino says they can work together, but keep it on the down-low so that no one knows. (Heh)

I think that Jess NOT putting Gino on the block would be a neon sign that they are working together.

Gino keeps talking about 'that side' and again, not sure what side he is talking about, but it seems like they talk about Betty and Ty most of the time.

Each time Jess chimes in with something she says "I'm sorry to interrupt you....."

Very different from when she interrupts Moose.

Halenna comes to the door, wants to chat, Jess loudly says 'SURE!!!! Give us a minute'. Yes, that doesn't look like any kind of working together situation. <eye roll>.

Again, they are apologizing to Gino for interrupting him and telling him they really want to hear what he has to say.

Jess is now giving their opinion of all the HG to Gino. Gino says they shouldn;t put Josh up, Gino says he would never put Josh up either. Jess says they cannot afford to lose a queer person. <EYE ROLL>

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino got them to say "so do WE want Moose to stay or go?" Before this conversation, Moose was the target, now, with Gino, not so much.

Gino says if they want to get Moose out, then Tynesha should go up.

I wonder if Jess will let Tynesha know that GINO SAID HER NAME??? (Nope, lol)

Gino is not saying outright what he wants, but he is steering it so that Jess will think this was her own idea. This is the most actual gameplay I've see from Gino all season.

Uhhh...I take it back. He said Kevin is a floater. But Gino's definition of a floater is someone who hasn't won anything.

Those are two different things, Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Saw this Tweet and it completely sums up the Gino-Jess conversation:

"Gino essentially: I'd like to stay as far away from you as possible publicly so I can get the middle position because I'm better socially while you remain on your self imposed island but please continue to protect me and be my shield.
Jess essentially: OK cool."

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am finding out that I can only take Jess in small doses, or my blood pressure skyrockets.

LOL - that's an exaggeration, but you know what I mean.

Taking a break.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thanks RoseM. Amazing recaps. I have been working all weekend. Glad Hermon won the veto. Every HOH has been drenched in HOHitis. Was happy when Jess won HOH but now - not so much.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow these houseguests are amazing. Every HOH is so awful and then the next one makes the previously awful ones look better. They just get worse and worse.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Hwest. I was also happy when Jess won, just 4 days ago, now I want her out!

Jimmer, it is really unbelievable! But sure makes for fun feeds. This feels like old school BB, where the house revolts against the HOH, instead of 'respecting the HOH's wishes', that BBUS S16 started.

On the 2nd All Stars, I remember Janelle being so outraged about the 'respect the HOH' thing - she said it's the HG job to TAKE DOWN the HOH, not be their friend.

Jess just finished talking to Haleena.

Jess has the same conversations with the people they want to work with:

Gino, Marty, Kevin, Haleena, and now Jace.

Here is her wannabe-ally bullet points that everyone gets:

"I am on an island"

"I trust you more than anyone else"

"You are SO smart"

Then gives some version of the following:

Everyone targets me because of week 1 when I was put on the block by Hermon, and it changed the course of my game, and also because I an non-binary-queer-non-gender-conforming super-duper different-from-every-other-human.

Now, Jace arrives, and the giggle-laugh-talk begins. The do this laugh-talking thing like HS girls, about every single stupid thing they say.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand why Gino has any opinion of who goes when he’s on an island of 2.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose is in the pantry, cam talking, asking Canada for a vote, or some help to save him.

And....he is worried for Tynesha...so, he knows that's the renom?

Says he's nervous, begging for some kind of power that would ruin Jess' nominations. I think he's asking Canada for an alliance.