TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 27, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Same, Mama. It is so confusing because we are so used to clear lines in the sand by now.

I like this much better. Less predictable.

Oh, and the nomination ceremony finally happened and it is confirmed. Moose and Hermon nominated. I hope we keep this streak going where a nominee wins veto every week. That is also a nice change!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess has called Moose and Betty to the HOH room to discuss the Betty-Moose fight. They ask Kevin to be there since his name came up, he stays.

Betty and Moose arrive. Betty says that Jess told her Moose said she doesn't deserve to be here. Moose asks Jess if they said this, Jess backs off and says, well you mentioned Kevin too, and that Betty doesn't do much in the game. So, Moose calls Jess out on saying Betty 'doesn't deserve to be here' as being untrue.

Jess now talks for about 10 minutes straight, and when Moose tries to defend himself, they demand that he let them finish.

They finally finish, Moose gets to talk, Jess interrupts.

Like I said yesterday, I was happy when Jess won, felt that I would begin to dislike them as their HOH reign went on, and oh boy, is that coming true.

Jess is saying that everything Moose says is just spin because he's on the block.

So, like what is the point of the meeting?

Meeting has now devolved in who said who's name, Betty trying to minimize the whole thing, saying that she just wants to squash it.

Not going to transcribe this mess, but, wow, HOHitis has hit Jess very hard.

Why have a meeting like this? What did they expect Moose to do? Beg for forgiveness? Cry? This was just an opportunity for Jess to grandstand and hold a meeting.

Betty just wants this meeting to end. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess basically admits that they didn't say specifically that Moose said Betty 'doesn't deserve to be here'

They are now saying that 'Moose FELT that Betty didn't deserve to be here because he said she didn't win any comps, and that means they don't deserve to be here'

So Jess is INTERPRETING what Moose meant, and is now talking non-stop to defend themself, and anytime Moose tries to defend himself, she says he keeps interrupting and didn't let them finish.

This is the most frustrating conversation I've ever listened to.

I actually feel bad for Betty, because I don't think she intended for all of this to happen.

Anytime Moose says how he feels, Jess takes it personally, and goes off. This is just a huge waste of time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am now rooting for Moose to win the veto today. I was rooting for Hermon before this conversation, now I want Jess' game to blow up - Just two days ago I was happy they won HOH.

It only took about 30 minutes for them to lose me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose and Hermon in the tropical room, Moose relaying the meeting that just happened -accurately.

Not making stuff up like some people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is talking to Betty, putting her own spin on the conversation Betty just heard. Of course, Betty agrees with everything Jess says.

Veto has not been won or played yet.

I think Marty, Jace and Josh are the other 3 players, but not sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess has told Betty several times in this conversation:

'I am your hype human'

O.M.G. SHUT UPPPPPPP!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
oh I am glad I missed that meeting!

Hamza
@hamzahhofficial
·
2h
This week is a double eviction #BBCAN10

Wonder if this true, they usually hype a double eviction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I literally have a headache and took 2 ibuprofens.

So disappointed in Jess. There was no reason to have this meeting. None. The fight was over, Betty didn't want it. Moose certainly didn't need it. Kevin just wanted the entertainment, lol.

Poor Moose. Everytime he would attempt to say something to defend himself, Jess interrupted, and said that Moose interrupted THEM! Frustrating, is the only word to describe it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess calls themself 'super-othered'.

They are a white middle aged vagina-having person, who likes to be seen as 'quirky' - then complain that they are othered. They announced to the house and the viewers that they are an 'alien'.

They 'othered' themselves, now they're oppressed.

Give Me A Break!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree those nominations are rather frustrating. As usual, the HOH is a train wreck. At least it's unpredictable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose went to Marty who was in the HOH room, to ask about using the veto if he wins it. I came in around the end of the conversation, but Marty acted like he was on Moose's side.

As soon as Moose leaves, Marty tells the camera 'F that, I have a target on my back already...'

Jess comes in, and Marty tells Jess about Moose campaigning to him, and how he lied to Moose about using the veto. Ugh. Marty can go, too.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is loudly and constantly laughing at Josh growling out some made up song.

They want to be one of the cool kids very badly, and being HOH is making it happen!

Or so they think.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Try as I might, I still do a double take and get confused when you use “they” (which is the correct thing to do, of course). I’ll get used to it. :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I need to go back and edit every post about Jess. It is very hard to remember.

The feeds have been down for quite a while, I hope it's for the veto comp, and when they return, Moose is wearing the ridiculously large veto necklace.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's good news that he won it! More drama now.

Well I commend you for your perseverance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No, Jimmer, I am HOPING Moose has the veto necklace!

The feeds have been down for 4 hours now, and I am tired of waiting, so hopefully we'll know by morning if Moose won, because I'm going to bed!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hermon won the veto!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that works too! :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Congrats Hermon!

And let’s say goodbye to Jess’s game and any good will they may have had online.

They plan to nominate another POC and the internet is not happy. They now come off as a performative, fake ally. Because instead of nominating the white man who put them up, they are choosing to nominate someone from their “new alliance”, Tynesha. I suppose The Siblings alliance was just uhhhhh, performative.

Protecting a showmance is never a good move. Especially at the expense of people who may have actually cared about them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess in the outside area with the battery box. Stops to talk to the cameras:

"I just want to say this before there are humans around <eye roll> : I'm failing in here, and I am so afraid of disappointing Taran and Kellis...."

FYI, Kellis is TARAN'S CAT. I'm pretty sure Kellis does not care about Jess and her performative ass.

Not only that, but they are the HOH. How is that failing?

They need to be the victim, no matter what. Pity Party, Table for 1.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Although, I look forward to Taran getting a good chuckle out of this one.

Oh, and Kellis too.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They close with: "Thank you to those who still love and care about me"

Well, there are less of those, now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As a prank, someone tied all of Marty's shoes together and left them in the middle of the wheel table.

Jess comes along, decides that this is too mean, and proceeds to untie the shoes. Saying aloud, "Marty, I got you" and "y'all are brutal", "this has gone too far", "unbelievable", "who does this?", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Not gonna type all of it.

I guess they think they are the arbiter of which pranks are acceptable, and which aren't.

Marty goes around pranking people all the time. If I was the one getting back at Marty, and Jess ruined it, I would be pissed!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I turned the feeds on and Tynesha and Moose are outside in the snow (!) by the hot tub.

Tynesha talks about getting Kevin or Haleena nominated.

Moose tells Tynesha that there is speculation that Betty has a special power from one of the phone calls. Says he, Gino and Jace talked about it.

Tynesha isn't buying it, despite Moose's enthusiasm for this conspiracy theory.