TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 25, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back - Jess is the new HOH!!

Yay!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose is talking to Jess in the HOH room, explaining why he should be an ally to Jess.

The other feed is Gino and Jacey flopping all over each other.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is 'interviewing' people for the Wendy's date.

I guess it's their way to not have people campaign directly? IDK.

Anyway, Jace is laugh-talking to Jess, then gets serious asking what Jess is thinking, says she had to ask Gino what she should say in her pitch. Ugh.

Jess asks names and Jace says 'the other side of the house' - ummmm....

Jess is ON that side of the house, sort of. Jace mentions Josh by name. Also Hermon and Moose's names come up as people who said Jess's name.

Jace has this annoying habit of laughing as she talks in most conversations. Right now is one of the few times she's speaking normally.

Jace is whispering a lot, talking about different HGs. Jess tells her they are trying to be strategic about their noms and their Wendy's date.

Jess will be overthinking and analyzing all night, so, I'll catch up tomorrow when they start leaning in a more definite direction.

Hermon and Moose seem to be the targets at the moment.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that was a pretty dull episode.

But it's great that Jess is HOH!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I was so happy for Jess. But now I am worried for them. I just assumed that this would be an easy week, Gino/Hermon as noms, since they nominated Jess.

But they are talking about Moose/Hermon as noms and then mentions Betty, Summer or Tynesha as replacement if veto is used.

Of course, BB Twitter is looking sideways at this, since they have mentioned all POC as nominees, instead of the white man who nominated them.

Jess is always pontificating about how marginalized they feel, and now they plan on nominating other marginalized people, instead of the one who targeted them.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
One thing we can count on in BB Canada is the HOH’s are seldom predictable. Ya think you’ve got an easy obvious week and they spin it into knots.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Is it a Canadian thing or a young person thing to refer to people as “humans” instead of “people”?

“There are too many humans in this room”

“You are a beautiful human”

I don’t understand how/why this is a thing. Maybe I’m just old.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I thought things would be different with an alien as HOH, but I guess they are just like HUMANS.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL I have no idea.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is having her meeting with Hermon in the HOH, discussing Kyle's HOH.

The other feed is Moose talking to Josh very fast, I think he knows that he is going up and wants Josh to intervene on his behalf. Telling Josh what to say to Jess - LOL - meanwhile, Josh just made a F2 with Hermon, so not sure how much he will do.

Moose said that he told Jess his targets: Gino Marty and Kevin

Moose has obviously said too much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh tells Moose that Marty would be a hard sell. Moose then says, ok then Kevin or Gino should be the ones we push.

Uhhhh, nope! Very bad read.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess wears the oddest clothing. She is sporting camo overalls with a print shirt that looks like someone threw paint on it.

She is talking to Gino now. But I can't listen to both feeds so I'm staying with Moose-Josh. Now Hermon is there, not sure if he was there the whole time, or just arrived.

The BBCAN camera crew does a terrible job at showing everyone in a room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Switching to Jess/Gino:

Poor Jess - they are telling Gino how smart he is, simping all over him, complimenting him. He is justifying putting them on the block by saying that he KNEW one of them would win veto.

Oh, really? He KNEW this? Ugh. Being "good-looking" sure is helpful in this world. Because he sure doesn't offer anything else.

Little does Jess know, if Summer hadn't convinced Gino to put Kyle on the block, Jess would be watching this from home right now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am glad that Jess won, since that will be helpful in preventing a bro-alliance, but I think their HOH will annoy me so much that I will hate them by the end of it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess tells Gino:

"If you're on the block and someone wins the pov I'm going to lose you"

Oh, Jess, you never HAD him. Geez!!!

The annoyance has begun. She asks if Hermon pitched her name - Gino says 'he didn't'.

Jess seems disappointed. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess tells Gino that they don't want Gino to be threatened by them.

Well, Jess, you ARE the HOH and have not made your nominations yet - EVERYONE is threatened by you at the moment!

I think I need a feed-break. All this annoyance is annoying me.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This has to be a world record for consecutive bad HOH play.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So they are leaning towards putting up Moose and Hermon?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess has nominated Moose and Hermon. <eye roll>

I don't know what they have against Moose. They are putting up Hermon because Hermon nominated them week 1.

Gino nominated them week 4, but Gino is good looking so he gets a pass. <eye roll>

OT: Why don't we have an eye roll emoji?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Personally, I think that Hermon is the most attractive man in the house, but for some reason, Gino has all the women swooning over him.

Personally, I think that Gino is the most boring man in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As I listen to more feeds, I discover that the noms have not actually happened yet. But in this BB, people get told, everyone acts like the prospective nominees are already on the block. The nomination ceremony is just a formality.

Betty just went off on Moose, yelling at him in the kitchen, saying he spoke for her, and is trying to blow up her game, "don't say my name, don't tell people I'm floating around. Your game is blown up, not mine."

Betty does not hold back. LOL She told Moose to not talk to her again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty goes to the new room with the sand, and is holding back her smiles, acting all guilty.

It looks like she wants to tell Jess, Marty Gino and Tynesha that she went off on Moose, but is waiting for the right moment.

Tynesha keeps asking her what's going on, Betty keeps saying nothing is going on.

*I* do not know what is going on.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, I see what happened.

Jess is telling Marty that Moose mentioned Betty and Kevin as nominations, saying they do nothing.

Jess apparently told Betty this, and that's why she went off.

I feel kinda bad for Moose. I'm not sure what he did to deserve being put on the block a second time. Maybe he just puts his foot in his mouth when he is negotiating.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess keeps bringing up 'you said my name' as a reason to nominate someone.

Well, if that's the criteria, they need to nominate every person in the house!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have no idea who is aligned with who in this game. The only alliance I know is Gino and Jayce and he trash talks her.

I have never seen anything like it.