TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 22 - April 1: Archive through March 24, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer was out first and got the letter. Not sure how that worked. One present had a letter attached, I thought all of them let it go.

Tynesha struggling.

Commercial!!! Ugh! Hate it when they do that in the middle of a comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tynesha is out. Jess is struggling, drops her presents, Marty wins veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess is crying after the comp saying that she's screwed and Gino was smiling when Marty won.

I forgot who else played in the veto comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now that Marty won the veto, he goes into the pantry with Gino and they french it out.

Besties now! But they're going to hide that they're working together, and pretend they are still enemies. Because BBCAN loves Pizza, Reality TV and Fake Fights.

I am learning so much about Canadians!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Even Canadian ads are better than US ads. Unity and diversity celebration, tourism, nice clothes.

We just get big pharma ads. With lists of terrible side effects, LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is Summer, working her shadow HOH. Telling Gino how bad Kyle is for Gino's game. Their names are linked together, they'll both be put up.

He would easily have the numbers, she says.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is Maggis in S6, convincing Howie to nominate James and Sarah, his allies.

Good job, Summer! And it was much easier than Maggie's situation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino and Marty agree, getting rid of Kyle is their best move.

Yep. Someone who would never put you up. Someone the entire house hates and wants out.

But, Gino wants to be a Solo Train, as he calls himself because he is obsessed with trains. And being Solo.

Unless he's with Jace. or Summer. or Marty. Then he is Freight Train. Or ChooChoo Train, IDK.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino tells Kyle straight up:

You are ruining my game, so I'm cutting you loose.

Kyle says sadly, 'was it really that bad?'

Gino tells him: yes, the whole house is after you, I'm putting you up. Now I need some time alone.

Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty slams Gino in his veto speech with what I believe is a harsh insult in Canadian:

"It sucks to suck"

Gino nominates Kyle as replacement.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I forgot the show was on so early tonight, will watch tomorrow. I am still watching. Just had a really really busy week!! Thanks Rosem for your posts!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem! That was a fun episode. Things I confirmed or learned: Marty is an insufferable whiny baby and his French is as unintelligable as his English. Summer is really, really annoying. Gino is really bad at the game. Jaycee is irrelevant.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show but I think I enjoyed Rosem’s summary as much or more.

Putting up Kyle seems like such a bad move for Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Mama & Hwest! Here's some news:

This morning I started reading the BBCAN timeline from last night. Kyle had a mental health group session with the houseguests, and got them all to share some personal mental health stories about themselves.

I have not seen the video of this yet, but Twitter is chirping away about how weird and over-sharing it was, and how Kyle is not qualified to be holding sessions like this on the internet. Many people are outraged over it.

So, I start looking for the video to make my own assessment, and I found a video from 12:10am today, and it is the end of the session:

The group is gathered around the big wheel-table in the living room in a sort of group hug, and they cheer. After it breaks up, everyone goes around hugging everyone else individually.

I have to say - this is the creepiest thing I have ever seen on a Big Brother live feed, and I watched every BBUS live feed.

It had a cult-like feel to it, or like everyone was on Molly.

Anyway, I'm going to find the other video of the actual event, but I just had to post my thoughts here after witnessing this weirdness.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Aww, Thanks, Jimmer!

There hasn't been much to post about on feeds (well, except for last night that I missed) because the house is all over the place - very fluid alliances, nothing locked in. Pretty awesome in week 4. By the time I post something about an alliance, it's changed!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All this hugging, and I-love-you crap is going to make it harder and harder to get rid of each other.

DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS???

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kyle's real life podcast is about mental health awareness but he does not have any medical qualifications. I would say that advising people to seek help from a qualified professional if they are overwhelmed is okay but a group therapy session (if that is what Kyle was attempting to do) is questionable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I still haven't seen the video of it yet, but I am wondering why the HG participated.

Kyle has one foot out the door, no power, so no reason to appease him in any way. They apparently just did it, maybe it was groupthink, peer pressure, IDK.

But this is supposed to be a social experiment, and by golly, BBCAN is really delivering in that regard.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought the show was on now, at 7pm. I guess tonight it is on at 8.

This schedule is making me crazy!

It will be good for everyone, including Kyle, for Kyle to be evicted tonight.

Anyone but Marty and Jace for HOH. I don't even care who it is, just not those two. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lots of recap stuff, we may not have enough time to get a new HOH before the show ends.

They're going to do segments of the phone calls, then vote and eviction, then HOH comp seems like a lot to get through in less than 40 minutes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle evicted unanimously.

Before he walks out the door, he tells the house that he was given a special power, but couldn't use it or reveal it until jury. Now that he is evicted, the special power is back in play.

Arisa immediately points out that this is a lie. Kyle says he got bit by the paranoia bug and wanted to leave some paranoia in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, doors have been unlocked!

They need to study what is behind them, and then come back and answer questions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This will happen without us seeing it. It involves previous BBCAN HG behind the doors, but I don't know much else.

This was a surprisingly boring episode for an eviction night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know when the next episode is, but that's when we'll see the comp.

We will know who won HOH when feeds return, but that probably won't be until tomorrow.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Monday is the next episode. Definitely a boring episode. I hate when they don't show the HOH competition. We'll know when feeds come back.