TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 21, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino says that he and Marty are pretending to hate each other.

They're really big on the fake fights in this house. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino is talking about the optics of putting Kyle on the block.

He talked about optics when he made the nomination speech that Marty is mad at. He is big on how things look, I guess.

Gino saying that everyone in the house is after Kyle.

So, yeah, Gino, that's who you want to use your HOH for. Getting rid of someone that EVERYONE else in the house would get rid of.

And once Kyle is gone, the person most closely associated with him is next.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I look forward to the talks that Gino and Kyle will have over the next 24 hours.

Gino says he's going to tell him 30 minutes before the veto meeting.

In the meantime, I'm sure that Kyle will have lots of conversations with Gino about who Gino should nominate. That should be fun.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
1 feed down, 1 feed with Marty running up and down the stairs.

Taking a break.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah you are probably right with Gino

Part of it is I want Kyle gone LO

But he had some great talks that could help moving forward with Kyle

BUT they all could be lying and probably are!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just watched a YouTube of Kevin's lawyer talking to Gino.

Bottom line, Kevin safe, Gino finds him amusing. Jace trusts him too. And I think 'look at that, Kevin captured Gino'. Only promised that he would vote out his target.

Kevin has been very impressive with his gameplay. I am pleasantly surprised at how good he is at roping people in. He hasn't won anything, and I don't think he needs to.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I have been enjoying Kevin's game play. He is an "original". Also, he was the only male I could identify immediately because he is the only male HG without any facial hair.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jace and Josh are literally crying over the slop. Hermon tried to get Josh to eat it and he spit it out across the room.

I wonder if they get protein shakes? They do get condiments. I also saw that they have to take cold showers

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They wanted slop. They wanted the entire BB experience. They got it.

Now Josh is speed eating the slop, with Hermon and Moose cheering him on. It looks like he might throw up.

Wait until they see what slop does to the digestive system.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It has only been a few hours HAHAHHAHAHAH

Suck it up !

Do we know how long they are all on it?

Seems like a way to save on grocery money LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is funny about the whole house being on slop and cold showers, is that the idea was supposed to be 'have, have-not' so that some people will have privilege and others will not, so as to create conflict.

Since everyone is on slop, it creates more of a camaraderie between them, suffering through the same thing. A 'we're in this together' and 'fight the power' kind of atmosphere.

Except for the HOH, I guess. But the HOH doesn't need any have-not based conflict. Just by being HOH, the enemies come along with the job. And it's not like the HOH put them on slop, BB did.

I haven't heard them say how long they will be suffering, and we still don't know what a lot of those doors are for.

Is there a 'have not room' that we haven't seen yet? And if not, what the heck is behind the doors?

BBCAN sure keeps me guessing!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Been reading that Gino told Kyle he was putting him up. Seemed to take it well. For now, I guess.

Who will Gino put up on his next HOH? Jace?

Gino might think getting Kyle out is good for his game, but it is really good for everyone else’s game. It reminds me of when Maggie talked Howie into nominating James and Sarah.

It didn’t take much to get Gino to betray one of his few alliance members, it won’t take much for him to get rid of anyone. No loyalty. How will anyone trust him going forward?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back from the veto ceremony, Jess and Marty saying that Gino did another harsh speech. I think Jess is happy about the situation.

Outside, are Moose, Haleena, Josh, Betty, Tynesha, enjoying the sunshine, and the fact that Gino is getting rid of Kyle for them. (Probably) Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess tells Marty that he should talk to Gino about how his speech offended people.

So, Gino doing a great job of not only getting rid of an ally, but by OPTICALLY showing his ass.

2nd Worst HOH of the Season!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed went down, for a minute, comes back to Marty talking to Gino, caught the end of it, but it doesn't appear that Marty had a 'talk' with Gino about his speeches.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Gino and Marty are fake fighting. Because that is what BBCAN has become - fake fights. Because Canadians are too nice to have real fights.

Apparently.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The phone rang. Josh answered it. Everyone is very excited about it, but I have no idea who was on the phone or what they said.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, ok, it's a call from a BBCAN 'fan'.

Josh was told that he is their favorite.

Now they are speculating about whether the phone will ring throughout the day.

So, if Kevin answers, I suppose a Kevin fan is the caller? Otherwise, what would be the point?

BBCAN really outdoes BBUS with these little surprises, like gifts and phone calls. Really enjoyable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Phone rings. Everyone runs for it. Jace answers, the caller asks "Is there a John in the house?". LOL, They think they got a prank call.

Everyone back to the living room where they anxiously await the next call. Speculating that a call might be bad news, like weeks of slop or nomination.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pandemonium!!! Phone call. Moose answers. "What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?" I didn't catch the answer.

I am in the process of painting my nails, so the timing of this is terrible! Slow typing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
RIIING!!!

Kevin answers. "What tree fits in the palm of your hand? Palm tree."

This will probably be for a future comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am waiting for Kyle to answer and the voice says: You have won the power of veto.

Hahahaha!! Probably not, but it would be hilarious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have this fear that someone is going to get trampled on the way to the phone room.

They go absolutely insane when the phone rings.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL good entertainment for the live feeds (uh … not the trampling though ).

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So far we have had the winner of Seasons 1 (Jillian) 2 (Jon Pardy) and 3 (Sarah Hanlon) show up at the Wendy's Window as part of the BBCan 10 throwbacks. We also got a first HOH with Hermon answering the phone and we have had some of the competitions repeated from earlier seasons. We better get some Marsha the Moose secret missions. I loved that character.