TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 20, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have any idea who Kevin is aligned with??

and I am dying at him in his suit again LOL!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gino and Haleena talking. Basically she threw Hermon under the bus for last week. She also told him his "guys" are throwing him under the bus.

She is saying without saying that Summer and Tyneesha and someone else, maybe Moose were responsible for last week, and that they are tight and lying to everyone else.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No not Summer, she is saying Tyneesha, Jess, and Moose. She is now defending Summer.

I am so confused, just say the names!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
But I think she is pushing Hermon as the renom, but not doing a good job of it LOL.

I think she has done the most damage for Tyneesha.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Damn it, Gino and Marty are now talking and all French!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
French, French, spread the lie that I was coming back to that side, French, French, told me Josh was coming after to me, French, French, no I think I am good with Josh, but she told me be careful with Josh, French, French, Heleena told me Josh was coming after me, French, HOH, French, on a personal level if she wants to have a relationship outside the house, but I do not trust her, French, French,

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did he just talk him into putting Kyle up????

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This wraps up the morning talks:

Cas
@BBUpdoots
ยท
14m
Gino wants to pivot himself and Jacey into an alliance with Josh and Haleena, while taking out Tynesha/Hermon/Moose in the future.

But this week he wants to get out Kyle to make nice it sounds like with the house

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I missed that with Hallena, but Taran talked about it on the podcast. She is playing a dangerous floater game, and has no allies.

I am watching the YouTube from 9am today, and Gino and Moose are talking in the HOH room. Gino seems very concerned about his name coming up, asks Moose if he's heard anything. Initially Moose says no, but then comments that people think that Gino and Kyle are a still tight despite the mess of last week.

Talking about replacement nominees, Gino says he is fine with Jess leaving and will put up someone like Betty who plays the middle and has been nominated so many times before.

WHAT????!?!??!!

First, Betty is 'on the other side', CLEARLY, she is tight with Summer and Tynesha, not floating to the power, AT ALL. Second, Betty was on the block exactly one time, as a replacement nominee. If he wanted to get out a floater, Haleena would be it. But he wants an alliance with her? WTH???

What house has Gino been living in?

Oh, and I would be shocked if Gino nominated Kyle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle told Marty that he (Kyle) knows more about what is going on in the house than he does. He doesn't want Marty to side with the other side of the house.

Then he proceeds to talk about how Marty was manipulated by the other side of the house, but there really are no sides, "Gino, Jace and I are just three people who have to win every competition going forward, you can't call that a side."

Uhh, yeah, you can. It's a side.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am reading on Twitter that we are now in the nomination roulette stage of Gino's HOH, and Kyle is a possibility.

So, Gino, who is alone on an island with Jace and Kyle, is thinking of nominating Kyle, probably the only person besides Jace and Summer who would not nominate him.

From this morning's YouTube Marty talking to Kyle is sounding like the drunk at the bar:

I'm a raaaat, a dirty raaat. - No, no you're not a rat - Yeaths, I'm a RAT! I betwayed my fwends, I turned on them, I'm a RAAAAATTTTTT!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Marty is a snake. A snake and a rat.

Kyle has accepted that Marty has gone to the dark side. If there are any sides, which there aren't.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
ALL THE HOUSEGUESTS ARE ON SLOP!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know details - just read it on Twitter.

I assume that the HOH is not on slop.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, the fridge is locked up with chains and a padlock.

Every HG at one point or another talked about wanting to have the full BB experience, which includes slop. Well, have fun!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
On the feeds, Josh Gino is in the HOH room talking to Jace. They are both talking about Kyle going on the block.

As I said, I will be shocked if this happens, but BBCAN (unlike BBUS) surprises me all the time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Looks like Josh is joining Gino's side of the house, Gino telling Jace they will spy on 'the other side'.

Josh talking about putting Hermon and Tynesha on the block after this week. They like Kevin. They like Haleena.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I remember Pooya on RHAP pointing out that the last Kyle Moore was evicted week 4. LOL

I thought that Gino winning HOH would have squashed that idea.

Nope!

(allegedly, veto meeting is tomorrow, anything can happen.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The way Gino and Jace are talking, Kyle is the replacement.

Earlier, Kyle was telling Marty that he knows everything that's going on in the house.

If I was in that house, and saw that Gino and Jace had no problem getting rid of their only ally, I would be skeptical about aligning with them. But that's just me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, I thought that was Josh in the HOH room with Jace - IT WAS GINO.

LOL, I was just listening, not looking.

Would be great if mods could make that correction starting at 11:24am.

Sorry, guys!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
As an ally, Kyle is useless to Gino and Jace. I really think this is the only way Gino goes far in the game. He has had some pretty good convos this morning about going forward.

BUT who knows who is telling the truth and who is with who. I really can not figure this group out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is so funny about all this, is that Gino and Jace are talking about how crazy last week was with Kyle's bad decisions. And due to those decisions, he's gotta go!

Now Gino is going to make the SAME bad decision by putting an ally on the block and out of the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I would love to see Kyle leave the house this week, it would be epic!

It's just a bad decision for Gino's game, since the only ally he has left is Jace, so I get to laugh at that since I don't like Gino.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Once Gino does the dirty work for 'the other side', Kyle will be gone, Gino can't play for HOH, so Jace is his only hope.

These HG are going to realize that breaking up the showmance is the easy way to go after that. The odds are in their favor to win HOH this week since their only competition will be Jace.

Now Josh is meeting with Gino, Gino offers the idea of working with him going forward. I guess he needs a Kyle replacement.

Mama, like you said, they could all be lying, since Gino can put any of them on the block. After tomorrow, we'll see how people really feel.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is a situation where Gino messed up choosing allies, and now wants to start fresh in week 4 and gather people as replacements for the allies he's lost. He even admits to Josh that he didn't try to get to know him until now. Yeah, now that you're losing people, try to grab whoever you can.

Sure, they won't mind, just a cog in the Gino wheel.

Gino says he knew that Marty would take himself off the block, and if he didn't Gino would have arranged to save him. He needed to send a message, teach him a lesson about backstabbing him.

Ugh. The arrogance.