TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 18, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran's update should be pretty good. I always enjoy the analysis. And the comedy.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was sure Kevin would win that. He was always studying!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are up. Kyle, Josh and Betty out by the hot tub. They're talking about everything reasonably.

Haleena and Marty in the Expedia Room, Marty feeling bad for turning on Gino.

I am so used to a BB house exploding with animosity and name calling and yelling after a blindside. This is definitely different.

I know that they have time after the show to cool off, but still, everyone seems to be taking it as the game that it is. It is very nice.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess and Jace talking. And laughing. Friendly. Amazing!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for quite a while. Not sure if they'll be back up tonight, so I'm headed to bed.

Should be a fun week!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting that the BBCAN house is on eastern time, and I'm always surprised that they get up when I do.

Gino and Summer in the HOH. I wonder how much influence she will have over him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino trusts people, like Summer, and Jace and......can't come up with another name.

Gino says: My brain is rolling like a freight train. That's where I am right now....forgot what I was going to say...but you're not on my radar right now.

Gino says he is going to take Josh to Wendy's, and talk to him. Then, he'll put him on the block.

Ty trying to come into the HOH room with coffee, it's locked, she comes in but apparently someone already thought to suck up to Gino since he already had a coffee.

This talk is mostly Summer going on and on and on, Gino just sitting there saying 'mmhmmm, mhmmmm'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer's speech if she puts up Gino as a pawn: because he is the hottest guy in the house.

Gino says, so I can use you as a pawn, then? Of course Summer says 'no!'

She is half flirting with him, and half trying to save her ass from the block.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is getting all dressed up, shirt, tie, dress pants, belt - like he's going to the office.

Not an outfit I would expect in the BB house.

Summer telling Gino why she deserves to be in the BB house. She is pleading her case like she's about to be nominated, but she knows that she is not.

I think she just wants to flirt with him as long as possible. I wish this was not the case, Gino is going to poison her game.

Oh, Kevin brings some paper to the HOH room, like he's serving a subpoena, and says he looks forward to their conversation later, like an executive requesting a meeting with a client. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
People keep coming to the HOH room to chat with the HOH, but Summer is monopolizing his time. Now talking about vacation destinations.

I guess if you want to talk to the HOH, you need to stand in line until Summer is finished flirting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now looking at Gino's pictures, I think Summer is never going to leave the HOH room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer is asking that Marty and Ty not be targeted.

Gino asks Summer one last question:

You find yourself without TP after pooping, what do you do? Summer says, get in the shower, Gino says: right answer!

Gino is going to ask each person this question.

This is about as good as I expected from Gino, who is the most boring person in the whole house.

Summer is finally leaving the HOH room!

Feeds cut.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is interesting. Ty is talking to Gino now, and basically throws Marty under the bus.

Right after Summer asked for safety for Ty and Marty.

Ty tells Gino that she's nervous. What is it about a good looking guy that turns these women to mush. So disappointing.

Ty tells Gino he needs someone he can trust, and she wants to be that person. Yeah, like he doesn't already have Jace and Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino tells Ty had to win the HOH, he felt like he is guilty by association. He has no trust in the house with anybody.

Gino is going to be a solo-train.

What is this guy's obsessions with trains? And how does he think he's gonna win BB all by himself?

Ty gets all giggly, she is distracted by a cute stuffed animal on the table, says she's trying to pay attention to what he's saying but 'this is SO CUUUUTE'

He tells Ty that he is an introvert, and again, forgets what he was going to say. Is he high?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel like this conversation should be over, but it isn't. Going to listen to Taran's update.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Had to come back to feeds because Kevin is having his business meeting with King Gino.

Kevin is acting like Kevin's attorney. This is hilarious. I have never seen a BB HG in an actual suit and tie for the HOH meeting.

Kevin needs to stay just for doing this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin, as Kevin's attorney, is explaining that Kevin only wants Gino to be able to trust people, and Kevin is only looking out for Gino's best interests.

Gino keeps mentioning how 'solo' he is. A Solo Train. Me, myself and I, me, me, me, me all alone, by myself. Alone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think the vote last night broke Gino.

Going forward, I need to just think of Gino as Alone Boy, or Solo Train or Hermit Man.

Now Attorney Kevin is letting Gino know what his client thinks, then, says 'I can stop this bit, if you want, I just think it's funny' - then proceeds to seriously talk to Gino as actual Kevin.

Good job Kevin. Very original approach, and I hope that Gino appreciates the effort and does not nominate him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin says, he really needs a showmance in the house, it's fun, it's funny, and he really really needs it. Great TV and all that.

Didn't he hear that Gino needs to be Solo Train?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin said 'everyone in the house except Betty is lying their faces off'.

Awwww...Kevin protecting Betty. That was unexpected.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gino: "Ride it through like a train"

This guy is SO train-obsessed, hahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Kevin is trying to relate to Gino on a showmance level. Like, 'please let me stay here so that I, too, can experience the magic of a showmance'.

I am laughing so hard as I type this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The people that Kevin is "confused about": Jess of course. I don't know what he has against them, but he tries to get them out every chance he gets.

Kevin tells him that he will send the person home that Gino chooses. But he does mention that he said this to Kyle, but then things changed, so he doesn't want to commit 100 percent.

Gino is now convinced that alliances do not work. Because his alliance didn't work. I don't think he gets that the reason the alliance didn't work is Kyle, who he is still loyal to, as he just told Kevin.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is finished with his spiel, so Gino asks his questions:

Why do you deserve to be here?

Kevin needs a showmance. He offers a contract, if Kevin doesn't touch the block this week, Kevin will give Gino 90 percent of the house in a divorce settlement. This is all jokey nonsense of course.

Who don't you want to see go home this week?

Summer and Tynesha

Summer or Winter destination?

Winter. Gino doesn't like that answer, Kevin tries to change it to Aruba, lol Talk continues about vacations, Haleena tries to come in, Gino says he needs a few more minutes. OH, and then he needs to take a little rest from all this hard work.

Kevin says, if you put me up because of vacations, that will be so funny.

And, the poop/no TP question, so dumb.

Kevin says he has a squatty potty and bidet. Gino is happy with this answer, and Kevin gets two points. Not sure what his points system is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin tells Gino there are snacks downstairs and they will validate his parking.

Now, poor Gino is too drained to have any more conversations right now. Says he hates this job.

He needs a meditation session.

How fragile is this guy, anyway?