TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 16, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Kyle is outside talking to Marty - says he likes to smoke a big Cuban cigar.

Of course he does.

Then says something about smoking pot.

Feeds cut. I thought weed is legal in Canada.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, Kyle now talking about edibles. Marty says he has a lot of friends who smoke, but he just likes beer.

Kyle: "It's going to be a very interesting day tomorrow"

I love how everything Kyle says now is funny.

Marty says, we have to make sure we have the numbers, the only one he's worried about is Haleena. Kyle says he will talk to everyone today and goes inside. Marty stays out there and started talking, then the feed cut. ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh in living room alone. Kevin comes and sits next to him. Says, I don't think 8-3 is going to happen, might be 7-4.

Not sure what he's talking about, but it looks like Kevin will vote to keep Josh.

Kevin has made himself so sketchy that no one in the house really trusts him.

Ahhahahahaha! Josh said that Kyle told him that he (Kyle) will go down as one of the best players in BB history. Oh. My. God.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I missed this yesterday because I couldn't listen to Kevin anymore, but Taran reported that Kevin flipped Marty.

Kevin mentioned that since Canada voted to save him, they must have thought he needed to be saved.

I have to admit, this was a brilliant move, and I'm surprised no one else thought of it.

So now, Marty is going to vote to keep Josh too!

The vote might actually be a 9-2 landslide.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer and Marty in the Expedia Room.

Summer tells Marty a secret: The letter Q is missing from the phone in the phone room.

Marty says he hopes he wins HOH tomorrow and GETS HIS ROOM BACK. Whoa! He thinks it's HIS room? hahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty comes in, they start studying days.

I have a couple of errands, so I'll be out for a while.

Hopefully when I get back, the house hasn't flipped or anything.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem I agree with you about Gino. He does nothing in the game. I checked the Joker's site HG ratings this morning and #1 is Haleena (nice girl but either agrees with the last person who spoke to her or is very "wishy washy") The #2 and #3 spots are Jacey-Lynne and Gino. Why, I don't know. I hope we get a good old fashioned blind side tomorrow but these HG's have a way of revealing everything to everyone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I have the same fear - that the blindside will be ruined with so many people in on it.

The funny thing is, Kyle, Steph, Gino and Jace seem oblivious to anything happening, despite multiple people meeting in multiple rooms, and tons of conversation about the voting.

Steph spent the morning with Hermon in the hot tub. Gino and Jace are hanging out - they haven't got a care in the world!

Steph isn't even going around checking in with her supposed votes. It's the day before eviction, and she is so confident that she's just enjoying her time with Hermon, and studying the wall in the storage room for a future comp that she's sure she'll win!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I wonder if those #2 and #3 spots are because more people are just watching shows and not live feeds.

It takes a bit of technical work to figure out how to get the feeds in the US, and maybe a lot of people gave up trying, like me! Heh.

Glad I didn't give up this time, because this is the best BB I've seen since the early US seasons.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is talking to Jess about how valuable they will be in jury, and what a good decision they will make.

Jess asks what about Stephanie in jury, what kind of decision would she make? Kyle brushes it off, saying Stephanie won't sway anyone in jury, but Jess will.

He then tells her that he, Marty, Gino and Hermon all agree that Jess should be in jury.

I mean...........................

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ominous BB Voice:

"Houseguests, this is your final warning, the backyard is closing"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, wait, I misunderstood. They are being locked down IN the backyard.

So weird to refer to that space as 'the backyard' because it looks like a steel and glass funhouse mirror.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone is outside, Kyle sitting on the white chairs and having conversations with various people, who say, 'yeah?' 'really?' 'Oh, wow' and stuff like that, while Kyle drones on and on.

Kyle is updating people on his entire thought process from the beginning of his HOH until now, letting them in on the amazing decision-making process he used to get this far.

Meanwhile, in the hot tub area, Marty is telling Jess and Josh that he was just staying on Kyle's good side to stay off the block. Now they're studying together like...allies. Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Each person who talks to Kyle is really doing a good job of keeping up the deception. Which is kinda easy, they don't need to say much because Kyle Will. Not. Stop. Talking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle tells Betty that he knows he's put her through a hard time, and he would understand if she decided to vote against him. (?)

Like, King Kyle won't cut off your head if you defy his wishes.

Isn't that merciful of His Majesty?

Betty tells him she hasn't decided yet how she will vote.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty goes out to the hot tub area to retell the Kyle conversation to Josh and Ty.

They ask: "did he tell you about the chess analogy?" She says, yes, and they crack up laughing.

They are laughing so hard at the things Kyle says to them.

Josh says he feels bad saying these things, knowing that Kyle will see all of this later.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All feeds cut. I have learned that when the feeds cut all at the same time, they might be down for a while.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back up. Kyle asked Josh to leave him one of his shirts when he leaves tomorrow.

Now Kyle, Jaycee-Lynne and Jess are hashing out Celebrity BB 3. Now feeds are down.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kyle moves on to the twitter mix up and says he is still getting tweets from BB fans.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back. The HG are back inside now. I guess we were not allowed to see that for some reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
HA! I guess I'm a little late noticing that the feeds were back.

Hwest, Kyle asked Josh for a shirt again? He did that yesterday. I guess he really wants a shirt. Like a souvenir of his victim.

I wonder if Kyle will give the shirt back to Josh once he's not evicted?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This house is going to be SO awkward after the eviction tomorrow night.

How does Kyle show his face around there knowing that everyone is against him? And that Josh still being in the house is a reminder of that 24/7.

This is the old BB that I remember.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I missed the first shirt request. LOL. Also saw Summer jump on Gino when they were outside. He disentangled himself, made a quick escape and said he was going to play volley ball. So Steph, Summer and Jacey-Lynne all have or had a thing for Gino. The outside was locked down and all are inside with feeds going on and off. For some reason Kyle and Gino were cuddling in bed. The HG's are misstating idiomatic expressions. "Hit the nail on the head" has become hit the hammer on the head or the nail on the hammer. Now they've moved on to cooking and clanking pots and pans.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I cringe every time Summer throws herself at Gino.

What is wrong with these girls? This isn't Love Island. Gino is useless in the game, if you 'team up' with him, you don't really want to win BB.

He really is the most boring houseguest in there, doesn't talk game or strategy, and he is not even entertaining.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just had a horrible thought. I've been complaining about Gino doing nothing, and wouldn't it just serve me right if he wins HOH tomorrow.

We can't have Gino or Jace winning HOH. This cannot happen.