TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 16, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon now in the Expedia room alone with Josh. He is venting to Josh about how crazy Kyle has become.

Hermon was shocked when Kyle put Stephanie on the block. Not happy about how Kyle just makes decision for the 7 - Hermon is feeling like things are taken out of his hands. Now talking to Josh about the Betty situation, and threatening to nominate her, and then backpedaling.

OK. Hermon is definitely voting for Josh to stay. He would not be sharing this much info with him if he was voting him out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon tells Josh that Marty was the one who suggested that Kyle nominate him.

Okay - so now Josh knows who was behind his nomination. If he wins HOH, Marty and Kyle would be his very easy targets.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh tells Hermon that Jess is not voting for him. (lie). Hermon asks about Haleena. Josh says she's on the fence. (not true) Good for Josh not showing all the cards.

Hermon tells him he wants the vote to be 6-5. He is determined to frame Kevin for a 'hinky vote'.

I wish Hermon would just let go of that deception. There is really no point right now. He originally wanted to protect himself and play the middle, but by eviction night, Hermon will see that the vote will be more lopsided than that, with or without him.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Hermon was in a great place but it appears some are on to his last hinky vote. He plans to cast another hinky vote at the eviction on Thursday. Let's see how that works out for him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is out by the hottub talking to Kevin.

Kevin was talking to Kyle in the HOH earlier.

He is making people distrust him for no reason, he needs to stay away from those guys right now.

Now Kevin is going to study the wall out there with Marty. Like their best buds. Or alliance buds. Ugh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin telling Marty stories about past BBCAN games. I don't know these people, and the other feed is down, so I'm taking a break.

Hwest, I agree - these hinky votes are gonna be Hermon's downfall. Which is annoying because it is not even necessary!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin has a conversation with Josh. Tells him he has his vote.

Then proceeds to tell Josh that he is going to destroy Jess's game by claiming she led the charge to evict Josh. He keeps saying things like, "I'll play detective to make sure of the votes", and "I'm going to mess with people's games".

He says he's going to do something very dangerous tomorrow. He's going to bring Marty in.

At this point I am screaming at Kevin so loud he can probably hear me all the way in Toronto.

Why, Kevin, Why??? This will destroy the blindside if Marty catches on, and he will. It could also wind up getting Josh evicted.

He wants to be this badass player, but instead he is sinking his game, and maybe taking others with him.

Now he's sitting with Kyle outside then goes into the Expedia room with him, Marty and Moose.

It's fine. Everything's fine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Aaaand, this of course did not go unnoticed.

Summer, Betty and Jess in the kitchen, Summer says, Kevin is playing both sides, everyone agrees.

Oh, Kevin, you coulda been a contender! He tried to be a baddass, and only became an ass.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been down for hours, nothing to report.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I know they are free but I'm always mystified about why they are down so much.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I always think they are short staffed. So Skippy #1 their shift is over, and Skippy #2 has not shown up yet.

No basis for this, just my reason for them being down.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back!

Josh talking to Moose, Moose tells him he has his vote. Yay!

On the other feed, Stephanie is standing on the balcony, unaware that her game is slipping away.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I'm gonna go with that explanation. Since we don't have any other explanation, this makes the most sense.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon and Stephanie laying on the bed in the $ room.

Betty comes in and gets lip balm. Leaves. Says, 'thanks guys'.

Ohhhh, I just heard Hermon say that BB made them clean.

Why can't we watch them clean? I enjoy watching people do work that I don't have to do. I feel deprived now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone goes running outside - they must have been locked in, because they're all commenting that everything looks the same.

So there must have been a lockdown of some kind.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The HG are looking all around the kitchen, thinking BB did something, left something, changed something.

But...nothing.

Just changing of the Skippy guard.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess speaks in metaphors. It is a stream of consciousness of metaphors.

"Just because you squeezed out colors on the palate doesn't mean it makes it to the canvas."

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess telling Ty that they are excited about the vote because they want to gain the trust of Ty and Summer. Betty is there too.

Doesn't want them to have second thoughts about her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is laying on the floor between the beds in the ? room, Ty is laying on the bed, on her stomach talking to him and eating spaghetti or something out of a bowl.

I do not like it when people eat in the bedroom. All the whispering - Ugh - this is getting too annoying and disgusting, so I'm out for a while.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Checked back in - one feed - Gina and Jace.

I have been wondering for a while now: Is there another reason why Gino is in the house other than servicing Jacey?

He barely says anything game-related. He is Silent Bob. Except when he's messing around with her, and it's just romcom silliness.

I really have not seen any contribution from Gino regarding alliances, gameplay, voting, comps, or anything Big Brother.

He is a waste of space.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the play-by-play, Rosem.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW Strategist!

Kyle in the Expedia Room with Josh, explaining the trials and tribulations of his HOH reign.

Earlier, he apologized to Josh for sending him home (!) And then asked for one of Josh's shirts that he got from his First Nation fans.

This guy!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh is being very cool about what Kyle is saying, but inside he must be cracking up laughing.

This crew actually looks like they can keep a secret, and I look forward to the Dustin Face on Kyle tomorrow night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle says that he didn't want to play too hard, too fast, but it just didn't work out that way. He hopes he made the right decision.

Josh asks, looking back, would you have made the same decision.

Of course Kyle says 'yes' after trying to look like he was thinking about it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle: "You can win or lose this game in week three and I'm on the edge of that."

Oh, if he only knew!! Hahaha!

He is preaching to Josh like he's been a Big Brother fan from the beginning, and is kind enough to impart his great knowledge to Josh, who he thinks is leaving.