TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 14 - 21: Archive through March 15, 2022 users admin

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
It's hard to keep track but I think Kyle can only solidly depend on Marty and Gino to vote with him. I think Kyle is dunzo in the game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Kyle is finished. He has no idea, yet. It's gonna hit hard.

I saw on Twitter that Kyle told Josh he's being nominated, because he's such a huge threat.

Josh, who barely says a word, has won nothing, and the only alliance he has is the one with Kyle, and somehow Kyle sees him as a big threat. Because Marty told him so.

But I think he has made a colossal mistake. Summer, Ty, Kevin, Betty, Haleena, Jess and even Moose and Hermon will vote to evict Stephanie. Even if they tell Kyle they are voting his way, they will not.

I love it when the HOH gets blindsided.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow what a great night that was for the live feeds! Thanks for all the updates.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This tweet cracked me up.

No.
@Nowbz
·
14h
The entire house has trauma bonded through Kyle’s HOH reign lmao

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Jimmer! It was a lot!

Mama, that tweet is perfect.

Josh and Stephanie on the block, Hermon and Jess outside talking about who they're voting for. Both say they're voting out Josh, ......but......"it's a long time until Thursday, something big would have to happen for me to change my mind." They both seem very unsure of how they're going to vote.

What is really funny, is that Hermon is pouring his heart out to Jess, being very sincere, and in the course of the conversation, Jess brings up the rogue vote. Kyle already confessed, but Hermon didn't.

Jess says she feels that someone tried to pin a vote on them to damage their game, they go on about this for a while. Hermon just listens, agrees with them being upset about the person who took away Jess' agency by framing them with a rogue vote. They go on about this for quite a while.

Hermon is being pretty chill, but Jess is obviously rattled by the person who framed them.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be Hermon right now. Between Kyle and now Jess, he's keeping a lot inside. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
42m
heads up, tonight is the last 8pm Monday show -
after tonight, show schedule will be
🔹 Mondays 7pm
🔹 Wednesdays 7pm
🔹 Thursdays 8pm #bbcan10

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo.

LOL I love these HOH’s. Just when you think one has done an awful job of it, the next guy comes along and says, “Hold my beer. I got this!”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, Kyle has done so terribly as HOH that Marty's terrible HOH is a distant memory.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kyle Moore @kmoo_9 (From BBCan season 9)

Oh boy, I’ve seen some clips 👀… so we are cool with me being Kyle 1 now right?

Thanks 🍻

#BBCAN10 #bbcan9

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back after 2 hours.

Jess, Ty and Summer outside at the hot tub area. They are talking about Kevin and whether to trust him. He needs to show his loyalty.

Earlier today, Betty and Kevin got into a big fight over....I'm not even sure.

The group seems worried about him for being upset, but knows he's smarter than he lets on.

The other feed is still down, so this is all we've got. I wanted to see how the Josh votes were coming along, hoping to see something soon.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, Kevin told Hallena, Summer and Ty that Hermon is with they boys and can't be trusted. At the time, it was true.

Now Hermon is telling Ty and Summer that Kevin can't be trusted, and Kevin is not with them. But, in reality, Kevin IS with the girls, and Hermon is kinda still with the boys but is planning to jump ship.

Hermon plans on voting to keep Josh, and blame the vote on Kevin when it comes out 6-5, thinking Kevin is with the boys and will vote Josh out. But, Hermon doesn't want Kevin to then also vote to keep Josh, because a vote of 7-4 will raise suspicions.

Whew! Things are getting complicated.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer Ty and Haleena in the Expedia Room.

Haleena says that she told Kyle she would vote the way he wants, but now she doesn't want to vote out Josh, she's nervous about who to trust.

Ty confesses to Haleena about the Savage 7, and names all of the members. Haleena not mad at all. This is a bonding moment, as they compare notes on the things Kyle says, and that Kyle blew up the alliance by putting up Moose.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ty counting votes, telling Haleena they think they have enough votes for Josh to stay.

They are counting: Moose, Summer, Ty, Haleena, Betty, Jess......and Kevin (!).

What is weird is that they are counting Kevin, knowing that Hermon doesn't want Kevin to be a vote for Josh. Did they forget? Because Ty is telling Haleena they are working on Kevin.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If both Kevin and Hermon vote to keep Josh, then Josh has EIGHT VOTES. This could definitely happen.

That would show Kyle and his boys that they are not the power alliance they think they are.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin has told Summer he will vote to keep Josh, he is on their side.

I know Kevin wants to be with them as opposed to the boys but he acts so shady about everything that it causes people to not trust him.

He told Summer he wants to take down the arrogant people on that side, and PLAY THE GAME. Very enthusiastic and excited about this.

Summer does want to trust Kevin, but she is still wary. If Kevin votes to keep Josh, he will prove himself to Summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It looks like Josh definitely has the votes to stay. Actually more than he needs.

Kyle is sure he has the votes to evict Josh. The HG know this and are going to pretend to be voting Josh out. They want to blindside Kyle, and of course Stephanie as well.

IF they can all keep a secret for the next 3 days. It will be hard since so many are in on it.

I think the only votes Steph will get are from Marty, Gino and Jace.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Still looks like Josh has the votes to stay.

I'm just not sure who the votes will be.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds. Kyle and Kevin in the HOH whispering so low I can barely make out what they're saying with headphones!

They are IN THE HOH ROOM. They can speak normally. Ugh!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All I can make out, is Jace, numbers thing, 3 week alliance...psss...ssss...pssssss......

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is badmouthing Moose to Kevin, about how Steph was yelling at him the other day, and by the end of the conversation she was hugging him. Talking about how dangerous that is.

This is so hard to hear. He's just rambling, really, nothing to be whispering about. It's kind of funny - like imagine talking to your friend and whispering really low while you're asking what they're having for lunch. heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle says they have the numbers to get Josh out. For sure. Locked in.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, finally the other feed. Haleena, Summer, Ty and Josh in the Expedia room.

Summer: "for someone who won HOH on a sled competition...."

Yeah, exactly! Kyle slid a few centimeters further than the rest - now he's king! LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer talking about how Gino has so many tattoos and piercings that he can withstand a lot of pain.

I think alluding to what a physical threat he is. Hermon interrupts bringing Josh a bunch of 'first nation' shirts. Josh starts crying.

Summer, Ty, Haleena gather around and give him a group hug.

That's something that doesn't happen in the BBUS house. A gift from the outside for one HG? In the US that would put a target on your back, in this house, they are happy for him (at least the ones in the Expedia room). Canada living up to their reputation as being the nicest people on the planet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So of course they cut that feed and leave me with Whispering Kyle again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle: We'll keep Betty, she'll be the perennial pawn.

DYING LAUGHING!!!

She never GETS to be the pawn!!!