TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 8 - 13: Archive through March 13, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Living with Jess would be like living with an old grouchy Grandma. HAHAHAHAHA. She has an opinion about everything and loves to tell people what to do.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Stay tuned, it could be Josh!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, Kyle is determined to get rid of the people in his alliance. He's on a mission.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle telling Hermon that he's thinking of getting rid of a big target, names Josh.

Hermon, obviously, is shocked. Ty comes in to get something. Before she leaves, Kyle asks for a hug. Now the conversation is about being in the BB house and missing home and the game is stressful, and on and on....

So, I guess there's no more talk about Josh right now.

Summer comes in.

Kyle is again going on and on about how great it is to be on BB. Broken record.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is now preaching all of the BB cliches: this game is so tough, mental toll the game can take, how many days are left, wanting to go for a walk.

Geez this is tiring.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Moose comes in. Now there's a gang in there, and Hermon's brain is probably about to explode as he sits there calmly.

That is something about the BBCAN house - people just burst into rooms.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess people burst into rooms in the BBUS house too, but it seems more frequent in BBCAN. Maybe it's because there are only two bedrooms.

I just realized a few days ago that there are only two bedrooms. So, the HOH room must seem like having your own castle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena told Kyle that she can't just blindly promise to vote out whoever he plans to nominate as the replacement. I guess he asked her to do this?

She asks, well, who are the top contenders. He doesn't want to divulge who they are.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
He mentions Josh. She says that's huge. Kyle agrees, it is really huge, very big move.

Haleena tells him, yes, that's a big move.

Kyle doesn't want to waste his HOH by getting rid of someone like Betty. Implying that she is insignificant. Wow.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle asks Haleena how she stands with Betty, Josh, Ty, Summer. Haleena acts like they're just friends, don't talk game really. She tells him that she's a straight shooter.

She points out that first the target was Stephanie, then Moose, then Betty, worried that it could change again.

Kyle: "This week has been bloody, people's emotions have been played with, it's time to lock something in...."

Yeah, ok.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon is outside in the hot tub area camtalking.

Saying what we are all thinking about Kyle.

Trying to get rid of his showmance and his alliance. That he's lost his mind and things to that effect. Hermon is HOT about this.

Yes, Hermon is spiralling, saying you got me effed up, not happening, not this time...goes up to a camera and says, thank you for your time, and heads inside.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle wants a decision from Haleena before the POV ceremony, counting votes, saying he has enough for a tie.

There are 11 votes this week, tie is not possible.

Kyle can't even count!

And, he doesn't have the votes he thinks he does.

The votes against Steph are there, no matter who he puts up next to her.

Kyle tells Haleena why keeping Steph would be good for his game.

I am sure that this is Haleena's goal, to do what is bet for Kyle's game LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle asks Haleena to not tell anyone about this conversation. She agrees. Hahahaha....

Kyle leaves and she says to herself out loud: does this guy think I'm stupid? Josh, Summer, Ty? Are you kidding me....Screw you.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is telling Kevin there are 12 votes. Kevin doesn't correct him, but looks puzzled. This is hilarious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle telling Kevin that he wants to talk to Jess, and thinks he can talk them into voting out Josh.

OMG - Josh and Jess are very close. Kyle is so clueless - has no idea of the dynamics of the house, he is going to piss of Jess now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle, if you see Hermon, tell him I want to chat.

Like - everyone is inside the house, Kyle can just look for him.

Kyle is called to the DR. Whew. Keep him in there for the rest of the night, BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty talking to Josh and Summer about how many votes she has.

Betty once again counting votes before the POV ceremony, thinking she's going on the block.

Only to have the rug pulled out from under her when Kyle nominates Josh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
These are the people that Kyle has either nominated or threatened to nominate:
Steph
Moose
Betty
Josh
Summer
Ty

He has alienated:
Hermon
Marty

There is no hope for Kyle's game and he has no idea what is happening.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin told Haleena that Josh is going up, don't say anything, we can't let Josh leave otherwise they have a majority.

Everyone has had a very hard time knowing who to trust, but I feel like Kevin, Haleena, Summer, Betty, Josh, Ty are trusting each other more.

If Josh is nominated, they only need 1 other vote to save Josh, and I can't see Jess voting him out. They might also have Moose on their side.

The only connections Steph has made are with Jace and Hermon, and even those are pretty weak.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle tells Hermon that he wants to propose an alliance with Haleena.

Kyle feels that she has prover herself to be a worthy member of a temporary alliance that will help them take out their biggest threat.

She would be number 5 in the alliance with 4 guys.

Who wouldn't jump at this amazing chance?

Kyle tells Hermon that Haleena would never tell Josh he's the target, anything he tells Haleena is in the lock box.

This is so funny, Kyle thinks he has the love and respect of all of his subjects.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Steph, who is on the block, listens sympathetically as Kyle explains how emotionally draining it is to be HOH.

Does not try to reassure Steph that he's working to save her. Just keeps explaining about how stressed he is and how he has a tummy ache and he's constipated, has a headache, hives, muscle aches, etc etc.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle bravely tells Steph not to worry, he will somehow survive being HOH, he'll get through it somehow. He is exploring who he is as a person, etc, etc, etc.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Stephanie has said about 12 words in this entire conversation, and half of them were 'yeah'.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Rosem, I have not been able to watch tonight! Thank you for all the updates.

Kyle Kyle Kyle LOL. It sounds almost comical if it was not so tragic for him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
YW, Mama, it is tragic. I have to remind myself that he is only 23.

I see he's talking to Jess now. I unmuted, and the first thing I hear is Kyle complaining about how he's in pain from the mattress. For a 23 year old, he sure has a lot of medical issues.

I missed what he asked her, but she started to say a few words, and he interrupts with something about himself and his latest pain, and the conversation ends.