TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 8 - 13: Archive through March 13, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Back to Taran, since one feed is Summer, Betty and Gino talking about toilet flushing, and Steph flirting with Hermon, feeling pretty good about herself. HA!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran went off on Kyle having all the boys in the HOH room, and how the whole vibe was really lame, young guys pretending to be old guys, reminiscing about their youth (high school, lol).

Said that Kyle may have just as well put a sign on the HOH door that said 'No Girls Allowed (or Kevin)'

YES! That is exactly what I thought too.

But, as Taran pointed out, this could not have worked out better for Kevin. He got sympathy from the women, accepted Kyle's apology for not inviting him, and finally secured an alliance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle apparently keeps changing his mind as to who the target is, Betty or Stephanie.

He wants to keep Stephanie, but by the time I finish typing this post, he may change it to keeping Betty.

There are 24 hours before the POV meeting. Kyle will probably go through everyone in the house that is not a 'bro' as a replacement option before the actual meeting happens.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
More from last night's feeds:

ALL the girls feel bad for Kevin. They think the rest of the guys, especially Kyle, are being jerks, rude, inconsiderate, etc.

What a huge error - Kyle's game is so done.

The reasoning was that he only had 1 bottle of wine to share. But I just heard Hermon say that when he got to the HOH, he was told there was no wine left for him. Yet, apparently Stephanie managed to get some wine.

Kyle played himself with a bottle of wine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Live feeds now: Betty, Hallena and Summer talking about Kyle, and how he is acting like king of the house.

He told Betty that he "has to speak to everyone and assess what is best for my game before I can tell you if you're target or not. But, I adore you!"

Everyone cracks up.

Kevin is also in the room, separate from the girls, listening. They ask him if he's doing ok, bring him into the conversation. Because they are not jerks.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Right before I shut down for the night I. turned on the feeds and saw all the dudes in the HOH, and I though nah not going to listen to this.

When I woke up I thought I had been dreaming WHO WOULD DO THAT?

I guess it was real and Kyle, why, why, why??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Right, Mama?! What a huge error this was.

I see that Kevin is in the hot tub with Hermon and Kyle, talking about setting themselves up for the future.

Does Kyle realize that Kevin is not in any of his alliances? Kyle's game is SO bad.

Oh, I see, he wants to work with Kevin and Hermon. Oh, and also, he's good with Gino, Marty, Josh, and named a few others.

Kevin says, you told me a few days ago to think, and I did....(but, haha, doesn't say 'I'm in' or anything)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Stephanie arrives to go in the hot tub, so I guess any alliance talk is over since the target is there with them.

Or is she the target? I have lost track.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Steph leaves for a few minutes.

Kyle: we'll have talks later about Steph or Betty.

I'll tell you how to swing things one way or the other, (catches himself) but, uh, this is really a group decision, it's not all on me.

Stephanie comes back so that's it until later when Kyle will hold court, supposedly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It's snowing! Kyle is pontificating on how great it is that they are in the BBCAN house, in the hot tub, thinking of all the past houseguests they've idolized in past seasons.

Acting like he's been a superfan all along, loved the pretty boys, knowing everything about everything. Telling stories like he watched it as it happened.

He didn't even know what BB was until he was mistaken for someone else last year! LMAO!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Kyle wants to duplicate the pretty boys alliance. He is going on and on about what they did.

Which is basically exposing his entire game plan to anyone who watched that season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
To all the people to said over the years how much better BBCAN is than the US version:

You were right - wish I made the effort earlier to get the feeds. This is so fun, the HG are normal people, have regular conversations. Everyone is smart. No one is mean. If you couldn't tell by my millions of posts, I am really enjoying BBCAN!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer and Marty in the Expedia Room. Summer is saying that she is not connected to Ty, Betty and Haleena, and feels like people put them together for....reasons...skin color, and such.

I would like to think Summer is with the new alliance (Rebel Rejects) but is keeping the Marty door open. But who knows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BTW, Marty put Ty's pillow in a drawer as a prank.

Ty is now taking revenge on Marty by hiding his shoes and hats all over the house. It is pretty funny every time Marty finds another shoe or hat somewhere.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty and Kevin talking. Marty says he knew something was up when he went into the HOH room last night and all those guys were there, thought, 'what's going on here'.

So, more repercussions from Kyle's bro-fest last night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haleena, Kyle, and a few others are outside in the snow.

This is so surreal, snowing, people outside, BB house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is venting to Josh about Kyle.

He was not happy about the wine party last night, and Betty told Marty she was being nominated. Marty is very annoyed that he best friend Kyle didn't tell him this.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Wow these feeds are tough to watch...I think the feed cuts are worse than the US

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s so much more fun with more people here. I’m glad you all decided to watch!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Well I'm trying not to give up!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christiii - here's how I think of the BBCAN feeds:

Quality vs. Quantity

They may be harder to watch, but worth it.

You may have missed it, but I posted the other day about a YouTube channel that posts hours of feeds - you can FF through the downtime:

Lily Shefani

She posts a few hours after they play on feeds, or sometimes the next day. Very helpful.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The feeds are way better than they have been in past years for BBCanada. I think last year was the worst. Just think of it this way. These are free. WE pay for the US ones and I swear they were down just as much this year.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At least when the BBCAN feeds are on, there are people on them talking to each other, or doing some activity.

I find that the USBB shows us a lot of feeds with one person, or people sleeping, or empty room with voices coming from elsewhere!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh that's good to know Mama!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yep thanks Rosem!!