TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 8 - 13: Archive through March 13, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I am completely confused as to who Kyle is nominating.

It will be Stephanie, but I heard him say he wanted her to win veto so he could backdoor Moose.

So, maybe he is putting him straight up there and I've misunderstood.

OH - I have misunderstood: Steph asks, does Betty know she's not going up?

Kyle says, Nah, let her sweat for a while. Ugh! Starting to really dislike Kyle!!

So I guess it is Steph and Moose. Wanna bet Moose wins veto?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just heard the BB voice announce:

The nomination ceremony will be in one hour.

Great! Would be nice if they did this for every long feed outage.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon talking to Summer and Tynesha. Hermon thinks Kyle has lost his mind and is the worst possible person to have power.

I think they are not buying the story that Moose wanted Summer and Ty on the block.

Hermon is beside himself! Saying the house is divided 7 to 7 and Kyle wants to put one of their 7 on the block.

Hermon says he loves Kyle, will run with Kyle, but does not trust Kyle. They know they have to kiss his ass.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon knows that the info about Moose came from Kyle alone, and so it might not be true. Thinks Kyle is on a power trip.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Last I heard was Moose and Stephanie. LOL But who knows, at one point during this day he has been going to nominate about 6 or 7 people.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OHHHHH Hermon is on to him, I like that!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Mama, when nominations are finally done, we'll find out he put up Gino and Marty. LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Although, that would be impossible since Marty got safety.

I can't believe they allowed that to happen. Not very well thought out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Noms should start in about 20 minutes - don't think much will change, so I'm taking a break.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Moose and Stephanie are the Noms!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lots of talk last night, but I fell asleep and catching up this morning with YouTube and Taran.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan10
@hamsterwatch
·
24m
veto players will be Moose, Stephanie plus Betty, Gino, Josh #bbcan10

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Moose was campaigning to the 3 to throw it to him and I do not think he got any of them to say yes.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I missed alot! Will try to catch up with Taran's update from this morning. Still scratching my head that people voted for Marty's safety(why?) and that Moose and Stephanie are the nominees.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Between YouTube and Taran's update, I'm pretty caught up.

Moose needs to win the veto, no one will save him. I feel like he was totally railroaded by Kyle for some unknown reason.

Whenever Kyle speaks about anything, I take it with a grain of salt, because I've seen him retell stories, with embellishments and exaggerations added each time.

He is in over his head. Taran mentioned that Kyle binge-watched all the BBCAN episodes, but was never into the show or live feeds. You can't get nuance from clips of the feeds or edited diary room sessions.

What is really hilarious though, is that Kyle thinks he has done a great job. He was boasting to Marty last night at how great his HOH is going.

Meanwhile, what's left of his alliance is looking to get him out ASAP. He is the loosest of loose cannons.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think Taran picked Kyle as his number 1 draft pick to win the game because Kyle posted and tweeted with everyone about BBCAN after he was mistaken for the other "Kyle Moore" in BB Canada 9. One season of tweeting doesn't turn you into a game player. I think Kyle is smug and pompous and yes, in way over his head.I think Hermon had the best HOH so far in terms of not doing damage to his game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Taran did pick Kyle. Whoops!

On premiere day, I posted about hoping that Hermon would not disappoint me. He looked good in his pre-season interview, and his car salesman background made me think he could be persuasive.

Kyle is trying to get rid of Moose for him, he has a showmance going on with Stephanie, and the guys all want to include him. No one even remembers that he was HOH, which is how you want that to go.

Hermon has not disappointed me, so far.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I haven't even turned the feeds on, just watching the YouTubes. I can FF through the feed outages, or boring parts.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds have. been down for a while. I am guessing VETO Comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hope it's the veto comp, Mama.

I got tired of the speculation talk all day.

Hoping Moose wins it, just to piss off Kyle and force him to nominate someone else. Probably Betty.

Who, once made comments to Kevin about him being a Pawn Shop (LOL, meaning 'Pawn Star') may now become a pawn shop herself.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
sooooooo Moose won the veto!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In bed, ready to sleep, check Twitter, MOOSE WON VETO!

What is happening here that I keep getting my way in all the veto comps? This does not happen in BBUS.

I know Kyle said the replacement will be Betty, and then Steph would go, but I am pretty sure he will spin out again and try to nominate……everyone.

Going to sleep, I’ll catch up in the morning. Should be more fun feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoa! A lot went on last night, and I am just catching up this morning.

I tune in to the YouTube Channel for the 11:50pm feeds, and it's a sausage fest in the HOH room, minus Kevin. Guys are talking about school, and I guess Kyle and Moose are openly talking about them knowing each other, school stories, etc - Ugh...

So, fast forward through most of it, I think Kyle may have been called to the DR, because the rest of the guys leave, and Josh remains to listen to music.

Outside the HOH room is Kevin wanting to talk to Kyle. Kyle tells him he's got some people in the HOH right now, and they'll talk later. Again...Ugh.

Kyle comes in to the HOH starts chatting with Josh about how Moose is going to have to realign his whole game, and even though he reassured Steph that she is staying....oh well, things change, etc....He says they should keep Betty because she is terrible at comps. This seems like backwards logic to me, because if she's losing comps, aren't your odds better? Whatever, Kyle, can't wait for you to find out you're not all that.

THEN!!!! Summer comes to the HOH, only Kyle and Josh are there. She tells them that Kevin was downstairs with the girls feeling left out, since all the guys were in here and he wasn't invited.

Kyle immediately says, Oh, no, I didn't even think about that. I'll talk to Kevin later.

Okay, I see that there is another video, also at 11:50 pm, and it is Summer, Haleena, Tynesha and Kevin in the ? bedroom. They are totally on to Kyle, and mention that he was talking about KEEPING STEPH. OMG!

Bottom line so far in this conversation, is that another new alliance is formed: Rebel Rejects.

LOL

Okay, going back to watch the rest of the ladies chat, and then Taran's update, which will probably be about 5 hours long.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer is on the warpath over Kyle. Apparently Kyle make some snarky remark about Betty's performance in the veto comp. Betty held her tongue of course, but in the room with Haleena and Ty, she has let loose! Saying how disrespectful it was to say that Betty was throwing down her puzzle pieces, Summer saying, it was a difficult comp, she completed it, and have some respect!

Vendetta against Kyle Moore! She is coming for him! Never felt so disrespected in her life, and he wasn't even talking about her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I had to pause Taran because I saw that Betty is in the HOH with Kyle.

Talking about whether she is the target. He says he is not going to say anything about a target at this time.

Kyle is going to be telling both Betty and Stephanie, good luck, nice knowing you, I have no vote this week, so that's the best I can do.

Kyle in a nutshell: I really like you, but I don't care if you get voted out.

Betty in a nutshell: No hard feelings, see you soon, have a good day.

None of this is how they really feel, lol