TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 8 - 13: Archive through March 11, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am going to guess that Betty and Jess will be nominated, with Stephanie as replacement.

Betty is crying. She knows what's coming.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH, Kyle gets immediate access to the HOH room. None of this 'who wants to see my HOH room' nonsense.

Marty is in there with him, he is mentioning Betty and Jess, and also Summer, who is part of the 7, so that's weird.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Josh, Moose, and even Hermon are people Kyle apparently does not trust, as he tells Marty.

So, the Savage 7 is not very savage at the moment, or maybe not even existent.

Kyle saying that Betty is definitely one nominee, he hasn't decided on the second. Mentions Jess.

What a surprise!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran's update is coming up any minute, I'll be taking a break from the feeds for that.

But, I think that the nomination decision has already been made for the most part.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Canada is getting to vote for a HG to receive the BelAire Eviction Protection Insurance. Voting closes at 2pm tomorrow. Safe from eviction next week.

I guess BelAire is an insurance company?

How fun! Especially if Betty gets it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is great that they are giving the fans the chance to protect their favourite.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jimmer, and also the chance to mess up the HOH's plans!

I feel like I already know that Kyle is going to nominate Jess and Betty, so I'm going to bed.

I'll catch up on the conversations on YouTube tomorrow.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Seeing reports that now Stephanie is the target.

Whaaat??? She was supposed to be the replacement. Heh.

I wonder who changed his mind?

(LOL, it does not matter what time I log on in the morning, I always hit 'Maintenance Mode')

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Stephanie is perceived as a threat.

They keep saying that she will go after the boys if she wins HOH. So far, Stephanie has not proven that she can win anything.

Stephanie is easy to nominate, she's not a white male who has an alliance. That is the real reason.

Kyle and the rest of they guys are too scared of each other, so they pick off easy targets and then credit themselves for doing something.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Kyle will nominate Betty and Stephanie.

My hope is that Betty wins safety from Canada, and Stephanie wins veto.

Please, BB gods, make this happen!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I noticed that Kevin's name never comes up anymore as a target.

That is a pretty good situation he created for himself, considering how close he came to eviction in the last two weeks.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle talking to Josh about the noms. Reinforcing 'the 7' are still an alliance, yet he is questioning if Josh will keep him safe next week. Josh is in the alliance!

Doesn't seem like Kyle has much confidence in the Savage 7.

Josh just told Kyle that he thinks they are both more intelligent than some others and can analyze situations better. These houseguests have no problems at all complimenting themselves.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is nervously practicing his speech of doom to the targets. Josh listening attentively as they eat their eggs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle telling Josh about Betty aggressively going after Marty last week. Uhhh, Marty put her up, which is more like Marty going after Betty aggressively, but ok.

Kyle sounds scared of Betty, lol.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon comes into the Expedia Room with Josh and Kyle. Kyle tells him the noms will be Betty and Stephanie.

Kyle is having to come up with a reason why he is destroying the alliance he made with Stephanie, Jace, Hermon and Gino. He is going to say something like 'this alliance was just created for numbers'.

Oh, well, fine, then, it was fake all along! Good to know!

I don't know if Josh was aware of this other alliance. Well, he is now!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle thinks that Jace will be upset about Stephanie's nomination.

Uhhh, no, not really. Jace knows Steph was interested in Gino, so she should probably be ok with it.

Funny how the two straight white girls are lumped together like they are in an automatic alliance. Seems like this happens when there are just two black people in BBUS. People just assume they are together.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is ridiculously nervous about the nominations. He is asking Josh and Gino to run interference for him after the noms, asking him to talk privately or something.

OMG! It is snowing outside!

Anyway, I did appreciate Kyle realizing that it was so easy to be tough in his pre-show interviews about not caring about being brutal.

Now that reality has set in, his stomach is a rollercoaster, and his voice is quivering. HA!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hermon, Moose and Tynesha are outside wearing their plaid shirts/jackets. They are also wearing hats, so I guess they're warm enough, but I'm freezing just looking at them with snowflakes flying around!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle in the kitchen with Stephanie and Jace. Steph asks Kyle if he slept ok, Kyle says 'not really' - hahaha

I don't think Kyle is going to give either one of the nominees a heads up.

I just hope that Canada gave Betty the insurance policy. I don't think anyone would have voted for Steph to get it because Betty has gotten much more screen time due to her nomination, and her forward personality.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle tells Haleena that Stephanie is the target - she is shocked - saying 'no way'!!!

Kyle smiles sheepishly, saying, 'yeahhhhh'

So, is Kyle going to tell everyone in the house who the noms are, except for the noms?

Haleena asks Kyle who he thinks the hinky votes were, Kyle plays it off, says he doesn't know, someone trying to start something....

So...he is being honest with Haleena about nominating Stephanie, but lies to her about the hinky vote that he made.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle tells Haleena that he is concerned about the optics of putting two women on the block.

Well, there's a way to remedy that, Kyle, the noms are in YOUR HANDS. They haven't happened yet.

So his concern about 'optics' really falls flat. There are many penis-having individuals in the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was reading a lot of votes went to Josh because at some point last night I guess Kyle was talking about Josh on the block. SMH

But also lots of chatter about Betty so I hope so. Do they reveal it before he noms or after so he has to say two, and then possibly right away say a third. I like that scenario LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, that would be great - let Kyle name his two future enemies, and then make him name a third. If he thinks his stomach is on a rollercoaster now, it might just fall out of his butt at the nomination ceremony.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle telling Summer who the noms are, Betty and .... whispery voice....Stephanie.

Whenever Kyle tells someone that Stephanie will be the second nomination, he whispers it, like she's a demon who will come for him if he speaks her name.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kyle keeps talking about the Retreat. Who is in that alliance?