TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Mar 8 - 13: Archive through March 08, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, March 07, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The feeds go down for so long that I start doing something else, then after a while, I notice that the feed is frozen.

So, I have no idea if I've missed anything important, but I've noticed that people are posting live feed clips on YouTube. Some of them are over an hour long, and it is not constantly interrupted by feed cuts.

The YouTuber is: Lily Shefani

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, March 07, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
There is a show tonight - the HOH Comp was interesting. I don't have feeds, but do watch the shows. I do enjoy all your posts, Rosem!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mystic!

According to Taran, Betty is not as chill as I originally though, lol.

I sort of wandered off yesterday, due to the feeds being down so much, so Taran's update was essential.

Betty is mad at Kevin (!) instead of Marty which is just weird.

Kyle and Gino are solid F2, and have a plan to frame Moose for telling people that Stephanie and Jacey are teaming up to get rid of the boys.

Marty, Kyle and Gino want to replace Moose with Hermon in their alliance, and that is the plot that Kyle came up with to get rid of Moose.

That seems to be the major takeaways from the post POV meeting.

Kevin is in a surprisingly good spot at the moment, and may be brought into the Kyle, Marty, Hermon, Gino alliance, or at least be alliance-adjacent.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t had a chance to watch last night’s show yet (I will tonight). Is there someway to be notified when the feeds are up or down?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At the moment, Gino, Jacey, Summer and Hermon are all sitting outside enjoying the sunshine.

They were all wearing their red and black plaid shirts, and eventually took them off. It must be very warm in Toronto today.

It looks like Jacey and Gino are attached, so, sorry Stephanie, you lose!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I follow @Feeds_bot on Twitter. They notify you when the HG wake up, or when feeds are back.

I think they advise 'feeds back' when they are down for more than 5 minutes. Because BBCAN feeds cut for a minute or two most of the time, there is no notification. Which is why I wander off and then forget to check back.

Also, when feeds run for a long time, they freeze, and I think they're still down when they're not.

BBCAN is challenging to watch!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess and Haleena are in the kitchen, cooking up an alliance.

The Chefs

Jess tells her the name is just a suggestion, they don't have to keep it. Haleena seems to like it.

I hope this is a serious alliance, I like them both.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jess and Haleena chopping and preparing food, as they discuss game.

This could work. It's the new 'playing chess'.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are definitely keeping Betty, even though they realize that Jay would be a target ahead of them.

However, they've decided that they have made too many enemies in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It appears that Jacey and Gino are not hiding that they are a showmance. Hanging out like an old married couple.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so funny that BBCAN Twitter, for the most part, are very upset about this showmance.

Some were hoping that Summer would be the Gino prize winner, and they are hating on Jacey because of it.

As if they actually know these people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Crowd of people in the kitchen, performing various cooking activities. Kyle and Moose playing pool.

I am meeting a friend for lunch, so will be out for a couple of hours.

I'll check back in later.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jay is telling Betty that they just can't be fake to people, and doesn't want to work with two white girls. Ugh.

Kyle is playing pool with Moose and talking about who they trust. It is interesting is that Marty has told Kyle he doesn't want Moose in the alliance, he wants Hermon instead. But it looks like Kyle is having a genuine conversation with him as if nothing is wrong.

Kyle and Moose know each other on the outside. Not sure if it's just online follows or personally.

Okay...leaving for lunch now...just need to get that out there.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never saw any sparks between Gino and Summer. He was talking to someone and said he thought she was cute. I first noticed Jayce and his openness about it last night, they were laying all over each other.

I am so ready for Jay to go. I miss my BB where it was not all about race, and gender.

Maybe I naive, I did want a much more diverse cast, but it seems by making it more diverse it is all about that diversity. Am I making any sense?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The age ole BB mistake. Why is Jay campaigning to Marty??? HE HAS NO VOTE!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, you are making so much sense. I totally get it.

I keep wondering, how should I know what pronoun to use if I'm not sure of one's status? Things are getting so complicated and it is hurting my brain.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and BTW, it wasn't Summer or Gino who wanted the showmance, it was the FREAKING INTERNET!

I used to think I was too involved with BB, but these people take it to a whole other level!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I see that the HG are getting ready for some kind of fashion show. Stephanie is standing between Gino's legs as she applies makeup/hairstyle or is just generally groping him.

Kyle is wearing overalls and a sparkly shirt.

Jay is the one orchestrating this, OBVI! Trying to get as much face time as they can before they are kicked out. Probably.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
How many items of clothing did Jay bring into the house? They have a see through black robe, white see through jacket, sparkly shirt that Kyle is wearing, leather harnesses and corsets.

They are like a non-binary-person traveling vaudeville show.

I guess saying something like 'one-man-band' would be unacceptable in this new world, so the previous jokey comment wording is the best I can do.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Girls in the bathroom, everyone doing hair and makeup, Marty comes in and says 'so, who's going to do MY hair?'

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As lame as these seemingly mandatory BB fashion shows are, I do appreciate that they are participating in a group activity and trying to be entertaining.

Even Marty is being a good sport about it and taking part.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll give them props for at least doing something!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jay is the producer, director and costume designer of this production, and they taks it quite seriously.

They're coming outside to check the house attendance. lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jay is wearing a jacket with fringy shoulders with gold and white stripes, no shirt, a rainbow colored miniskirt and thigh-high blue boots.

I think they look ridiculous.