TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: ARCHIVES: Archives for Feb 28 - Mar 7: Archive through March 06, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A thought just occurred to me: Week 1, a guy targets Jessica, she wins veto for herself. Week 2, a guy targets Jacey, she wins veto for herself.

I may have underestimated the women.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Jay can go now. The Todrick comparison is spot on. Ugh, can't go through 10 more weeks of that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Haleena having game talk in the tan and yellow room. I have no idea where this room is or what it's called - this house is disorienting.

Anyway, Haleena wants Moose out, and is not fond of Jacey and Stephanie.

The two of them seem pretty tight and give each other compliments, so their F2 seems genuine to me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin wants to talk Marty into putting Stephanie up instead of him.

Marty has already decided that he cannot BREAK HIS WORD. But, he changed his mind before, he can do it again.

Kevin and Haleena want to keep Jay and Jessica in the house, thinking they are targets ahead of them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty just told Jacey and Jessica that the veto ceremony will be today.

He said he thought he would have a day off before having to re-nominate.

Marty says, every day, that other people use the HOH room more than he does, and he told them that they could use the room whenever they want, so that's ok, he doesn't mind it at all. One time when he went in to listen to music, the ipod was not charged. But it's fine, no problem at all.

Ok. Is he just being Canadian, or passive-aggressive?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jay is campaigning to Betty. She said that they have nothing to worry about with her, I suppose she is saying that she will vote to keep them.

The replacement nominee has not been named yet, so Jay might be campaigning too early. Marty could change his mind again, so Betty shouldn't be committing to something without knowing the full deal.

They now think they have Haleena and Josh, and now Betty on their side. There are 12 votes this week, they need to secure 4 more votes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is talking Jay's ear off. Earlier he was talking to Jess, who kept trying to end the conversation, and she had to keep backing away, thanking him, saying they'll talk later, she has to pee, she needs to eat....etc...finally she got away.

Marty is telling his whole game to Jay. In between telling them everything, he is also saying that he knows that he shouldn't be doing this. Marty knows that people at home and his son and friends are probably yelling at their TV telling him that he talks to much and tells too much.

Then he proceeds to tell Jay even more. LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Marty talks non stop. About anything. He just talks and talks and talks.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So have we gotten the definitive on whether Kevin is married or not? Sometimes I think he is lying other times not.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Betty is SHOCKED, just SHOCKED, that Kevin has not been to Alberta, British Columbia or Saskatchewan.

Do Canadians have to visit every province? Is it a requirement?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel like I should know more about Canadian geography. I will start learning.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s kind of funny. Canadians like to represent their province and ensure that their province is represented in these sorts of competitions.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My son played ice hockey when he was younger so we traveled to Canada often. I have been to more provinces than Kevin LOL.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin made a huge mistake just now with Summer.

He actually made an offhand comment about 'keeping her around for entertainment purposes' - sort of joking, but Summer, very calmly said, 'that means you will not take me far, don't think I'll forget this conversation'.

Oooops!!!

That could be very bad for Kevin, Summer holds a lot of power over several of the men, as well as a couple of the ladies.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Summer had commented to Kevin that keeping Jay around would be good for her game, since they are chaotic and will be an easy target.

I love how honest these people are. It is not good for their game, but it is good for ME.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty running his mouth again to Kevin. Telling him he is going up, but he has the votes to stay.

Then he tells him about the great conversation he had with Jay.

I'm sure this is not making Kevin feel too good about being the 'pawn'.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin: 'I get so happy when I talk to you'.

Well, that's perverse.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle outside alone talking aloud:

Josh isn't loyal to me
Haleena might be loyal
Be fluid, but know where you're at
I'm going to study my days today....

Feed cut. Dammit!! I thought I was going to get more info.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed comes back to the girls working out.

Why, CBB, Why?

He was pacing around out there. looking a bit stressed and I thought we would get into his head as to what he's really thinking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is still chewing off Kevin's ear, telling the story of when he was in the HOH comp and how the deal with Stephanie came about.

Marty has told this story like 100 times at this point.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is going to have a hard time transitioning from his HOH power trip.

I feel like everyone is listening to him go on and on and on, because he still has the power to name the replacement nominee. He is so all over the place, that no one feels safe.

Once his power is gone, he may not be able to hold court with endless soliloquies about his time as HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uh, oh. Kevin and Marty telling stories about Stephanie flirting with Gino, playing truth or dare and was dared to make out with Hermon, and she did for FIVE SECONDS in front of everyone.

Marty chimes in with how she's a beautiful girl and wears low cut revealing clothing.

FEEDS CUT.

What are you trying to hide BBCAN??? LOL

This really sounded like high school stuff, but still, shaming her in this way is not ok, even in this mild form.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Poor Stephanie.

The whole house is talking about how she is throwing herself at Gino. She does not know that her attempts to come on to him are not only falling flat, but that others are watching from afar, and then having discussions about it.

The BBCAN internet/twitter has nicknamed her 'loofa'.

I hope she has a good sense of humor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jay is campaigning to Jacey. Telling her that Marty is not telling them who he is putting up. Which is a lie, because Marty tells everyone everything.

Ahhhh, Jay says that 'maybe it will be Kevin'. So he does know! Wonder if Jacey picked up on that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 06, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Marty is talking about rap battles with Betty and Jessica.

This is the first time I have heard Marty talk about anything that was not game related.