TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 15, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
For some reason, Toddrick has convinced Todd to put up Carson and Lamar. And if Carson wins veto, send Lamar home. Something about Lamar already has 1 foot out the door, and its a kindness because Lamar is having a hard time voting people out.

Me wonders if he wants Lamar out because he said he wanted Meisha out last night. Or if what he's saying is true, that it would be a kindness.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
TodRick kind????? What you been smoking?

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If he is being kind it only sees it as a means to get in with the Kardashians

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Todrick and Lamar at kitchen table, tethered together. Toddrick is talking about diversity in the House. After a bit of tslk, He asks Lamar how would he feel if he was the only black person in the house.

Lamar says it wouldn't bother him. He figures people will like him or dislike him because of him. If it's based on race, shame on them and the people who raised them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Todd is in pink bedroom telling Carson that he is putting him up. Carson took it well. Thanked him for the heads up.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Todrick is the only HG I see making race an issue. Also making gender, sexual preference and age an issue. Ugh!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Toddrick is once again explaining the veto to Lamar and how it works.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson with Cynthia now telling her what Todd told him. Also that Cynthia isn't going to go up.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
After reading Twitter conversations between Lamar and Todrick , I don’t care if Lamar, picks his nose and toed or anything these in DR. He speaks from the heart.
I haven’t really been watching, reading and I like what I have read.
Todrick bring race in and Lamar says who cares. If you care, you were not brought up right.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Great story Lamar told Toddrick was when he was doing Dancing with the Stars. Mary Wells of the Supremes was on the show and she went out early. But one night Lamar goes into the hotel bar sits down for a drink and a woman comes up, sits nect to him, she has had a few and Lamar figures out she was a working woman. He was down for it and along comes Mary. She sits on other side of him. She asks “Lamar what are you doing”. He is like I am having a drink. Mary says to him you know she is working right?

She was looking out for him. Toddrick was shocked that Mary Wells would know that.

Thise are the fun tidbits you get on celebrity BB

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Lamar is a bit tortured and I am not sure BB was the best thing for him. I think he is counting on being evicted on Friday. Even though I would like to see Carson evicted, for Lamar’s sake I hope he iis.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
It’s Mary Wilson

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thanks jada i thought he said Wells

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maris, he's agitated because he misses his kids. He's supposed to see them on the 26th in Atlanta. The show ends on the 23rd. For some reason he thinks if he makes it to the end, he somehow won't make it in time to see them. (Not sure if I have the dates correct, but you get the idea.) If he doesn't see them this month, he says he won't be able to see them til April.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Isnt it funny for all Todricks bragging about his lifestyle he doesnt understand having clothes custom made. I thought that was interesting. Lamar’s response “you do know I am 6’10?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know! And the story Toddrick told about not being able to go to the barber shop made me sad.

Even though Toddrick can act horrible st times, I do have a soft spot for him. He's just very insecure and emotional. He needs someone calming like Lamar in his real life for support.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This was from a little while ago.

From Jokers:

Miesha: When are you going to talk to Carson?
Todd: I already did. He said okay, he knew it, he figures.
Miesha: Even putting Cynthia up?
Todd: He didn't make a reference to that. WE must win the Veto. One of us have to win it, that's the only way it's going to work.

I'm confused. Does Miesha know that Lamar is going up and not Cynthia? And is Todd purposely hiding it? She was sleeping when Todd and Toddrick were discussing noms.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see how Todd bumbles his way into a win. Meisha and Todrick had to have thrown this HOH.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Being insecure and emotional is not by any means an excuse to treat people horribly and to trash them to their face and beyond and trashing their physical appearance! That is not game play and being a mean racist bully is not a good trait to any human. Jmo

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yes, and when he starts trashing, I haven't heard a single hg tell him he should stop it. Even when he said to Cynthia that maybe he went to far with Chris K, there was crickets. Doesn't say much about them either, then.

Yes, I agree he shouldn't be saying these things, but I don't think he has a bad soul. Or that he's some evil monster. He needs some therapy and and a good support system.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Well said, Grooch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since we see very little of the time on feeds, we probably should not assume what they may have been saying?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think if they would have said something to him we would have heard about it from Todrick ad nauseum.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch the feeds a few minutes ago and it was more Shanna bashing. I just don’t get it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, Lamar asked him what happened between Toddrick and Shana. Toddrick started explaining all the alliances the first week in the House and who aligned with who and who blabbed about them, etc. It went real fast to catch it and remember it. But this is why we should have the feeds the first week! A lot went on,