TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 15, 2022 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Just furious at this turn of events. And upset Carson turned into a lapdog for the diabolical duo who put him on the block TWICE, while allowing himself, and encouraging Cynthia, to turn on the person who rescued his ass. I don't care how convincing their lies sounded. He lived the facts. And ignored them.

Hurts my heart DEEPLY to see this level of betrayal. He could have explained to M & T that he OWED Shana a week, then he could/would go after her later. They might not have liked it, but it would have been the honourable thing to do.

I expect Carson is going to hate himself, and feel humiliated, when the blinders are eventually ripped off.

Stupidest gameplay EVER, with quite the level of cruelty.

Hope Shana wins fan fave. I still like Carson, but he's lost my respect - he's an idiot who did his teammie dirty.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Well, Carson is gone next and Meisha will follow. F4 will be; Todrick, Todd, Lamar and Cynthia... the new cookout has won season 2 of CBB. Hopefully, Todd will want to get rid of Todrick now that they know that he was the mastermind behind the 'cookout part two.'

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Oh Mame, Carson is going to feel ashamed, embarrassed and yes, humiliated when he gets to watch how he was played (badly) and that he did Shanna so wrong! Cynthia is going to feel exactly the same way too!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Todd is wearing the HOH key.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Todd, yep.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They had to identify tastes/flavors.

Todd picked Lamar to wear a costume.

Cynthia will be 55 on Thursday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Guessing Todrick is happy he "saved" Todd with the POV.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meisha seems to be staying close to Todd.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Also has been a fair amount of Shanna bashing from Todd.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He says maybe get rid of him (Carson) it might be too dangerous. Then he says Carson has to go up, he knows that. If he takes himself off, Lamar has to go.

Then he asks who should go up with Carson.

Miesha softly says Cynthia.

Then she says "you wouldn't put Todrick up, would you?"

No, not this round.

Lamar said they cancelled Lamar having to wear a costume.

I wonder if they simply could not fit him or he refused?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, looks like he might still get a costume?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Ty sea for keeping us updated.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, Lamar and Todrick are getting costumes. Or just Lamar.

Todd has a gig for BET in Texas coming up.

My internet went out, so I won't see the costume or post this...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Internet back but now feeds are on water.

So I need to sleep anyway.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
So disappointed. Sick of seeing Meisha looking down her nose at everyone. And Cynthia, what a clueless player. Can’t wait for summer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m going to go out on a limb here, and guess that Carson and Cynthia neglected to make a deal with Miesha’s #2 soldier, Todd.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

(Chandler Bing voice) Could this season BE any more absurd???

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I would actually prefer that Carson be backdoored. I also would not be surprised to see a final four of Meisha, Todrick, Todd and Lamar. Both Meisha and Todrick thinking that they would definitely win against Todd or Lamar. No way do I see Meisha and Todrick taking each other to final two

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maris, backdoored or frontdoored, I don’t think they know the difference. Heh

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can see Miesha taking Toddrick after what Shana yelled out when going through the door. But I can't see Toddrick taking Meisha.

This is going to be a bitter jury.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, yes, it will be the bitterest of juries, especially since they are not sequestered and can SEE THE TAPES!!! lol

Even now, they are apparently still talking about Shanna and her clothing choices. Are they not aware that Shanna is out there, and able to see and hear them? As well as all the other former HG?

They really should have found out what live feeds are before they agreed to do this. They may want to consider firing their agents.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Twitter, I read that Todd is putting up Cynthia and Carson and if Carson comes down, he might put up Lamar.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I wonder if Meisha and Todrick threw it to Todd so they wouldn't have to honor their deal.

And I agree, Carson is going to feel awful about how he treated Shanna after being lied to by Meisha and Todrick. But he will also forgive M and T, because he knows it's a game.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It would serve them all right if Lamar won the whole game.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Meisha said yesterday to Todrick she was throwing it and he should put up Carson so I am betting Todrick threw it so he didnt have to nominate

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lake I was thinking to would be a hoot if Todd and Lamar ended up final 2