TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 14, 2022 users admin

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Was so happy when Carson won and such high expectations!......What a letdown!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kar, I guess she would feel hopeless with four of them.. ganged up on. She's not Dan.. he would relish the challenge!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, Shanna could never make her case with Carson, Cynthia, Miesha and Todrick all in a room together.

Todrick will filibuster, and Miesha and the others will pile on. She will never be able to combat that. It’s like battling a firehose with a spoon.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I thought Shanna would stand up to them better than this. I know they would butt in all of the time, but she owed it to herself to at least try to call them out for some of the lies.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It isnt that Carson wants to speak with her with the whole group, it is that Toddrick and Meisha wont let Carson talk to her without them being present. They do not want Carson talking to her privately and will make sure that does not happen before veto. Carson is clueless, and will still be trying to figure out what happened when he watches goodbye messages with Julie next week

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I would have handled jit ust like she has. Try to talk to them one on one. She did try with all 4 and it turned into just what Rosem described. I would not put myself through that.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm really surprised Todrick is at the the root of the personal attracts. The Cookout was supposed to be the Opposite of this behavior! A lot if them are still in his house, and their tweets don't seem very kind.😢 (at least the onrs I saw from Ky, Tiff)
Looks like they are ride or die for their Landlord, in the mansion/museum that he said on the feeds he can't afford.
No more d list shows for him! He needs to make the big bucks to pay for that house, and all his thousands of dollars in collectibles. Hope he was able to re buy all his $150,000 in bags that were stolen🙄

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At least with CBB, Shanna will be able go home and not be locked in sequester. She can see right away that so many of us support her. Even if her boyfriend doesn’t.

I would love for her to win AFP, so she knows she is appreciated and to see the looks on the faces of Todrick, Carson and Cynthia.

It will be looks of panic!!! My Brand!!!! Nooooo!!! Arghhhh!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Mamapors! Tho I would probably cry all the time! I was treated like this at work by a manager a few years ago, and she had her little group of friends just like in the house. I had to file a formal complaint (I work for the state) . I won, and got moved to a better dept, but it was humiliating to go to work every day and face them. When I tried to talk about it, they would literally laugh at me and tell me I was crazy. Then she would write me up and put crazy things in my file.

I think this is why this bothers me so much, same exact mean group of people, and no amount of talking would help
I was thrilled when I won my case, big investigation, lawyers...months..but I won.
I hope Shanna feels as vindicated as I did...but its HARD when you are in the middle of in😢

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
If Chris Kattan left the show and won't get paid, I really feel bad for him since if I'm right, he could use the money. All the HGs had to do was vote him out when he asked, but he felt like he had to leave and thanks to them he now most likely won't be paid.... Kind of sad.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'd do them all together... the reason is that you can call them out on their lies in front of the others.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Toddrick is running a cookout.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that Shanna puts them all on blast before she leaves the house!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Peepers, he kinda is, but I don't think the other cook out members are aware of it. Lol!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I just told my husband the same thing, rosem. She will be happy we all support her. If her boyfriend doesn’t, well …he isn’t worth it anyway.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Final four. Todrick, Lamar, Todd, and Cynthia.
Am I wrong? Any bets against this ourcome?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Peepers, earlier today, upthread, I posted that Toddrick sounded like he was getting paranoid about Cynthia. He was talking to Meisha. Sounded like he was going to start bad mouthing her. And I don't think Lamar likes Toddrick. And I think Toddrick needs Miesha there to talk to and listen yo him rant. No way he could spend a week, let alone two, being stuck with just Lamar, Cynthia and Todd. He's needs either Meisha or Carson to talk to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Todrick probably thinks he could beat the others in that cookout but I suspect he just might be surprised. But then the chump change of second place might pay a little on his mortgage. And I think he thinks he could be fan favorite.

When Chaddah was on one of the RHAP podcasts she said she wouldn't use her followers to root for Todrick to win the show but would for fan favorite.

At this point the only one I'd vote for is Shanna for fan favorite.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think after everything Lamar has been through, he trusts nobody and makes his own judgement. I think he sees a lot of what is going on around him and holds his own counsel. He has Toddrick's number

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree, Maris.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That was one of the dirtiest evictions of all time. And maybe Lamar was the only one that felt it.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I have been thinking about the comment Shanna made when talking with Julie. She said something like it hard to play with people that don't know the game and is blaming Carson and Cynthia for playing stupid and how she had to coach them the whole way.

I say Shanna's game play was kind of stupid and so was Kirkpatrick's. If they knew Carson and Cynthia didn't know the game, Shanna should have kept the nom's the same when Carson and Cynthia were on the block, pretend to still be with Meisha and Toddrick. Shanna had game skills and could have beat them in a comp and so could have Kirkpatrick. Shanna knew Lamar wanted Meisha or Toddrick out and would most likely vote out Meisha if given the chance. The move would have been to keep Carson and Cynthia on the block and let Carson go. Shanna knew Carson and Cynthia would never turn on each other. Why not keep Kirkpatrick who Shanna knew was 100% with her and most likely at least Cynthia would still vote with Shanna. To me Shanna lost the game the minute she let Kirkpatrick and didn't use the veto to backdoor Meisha the week Kirpatrick was HOH.

So not good game play by both Shanna and Kirkpatrick.

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
true, that would be astute play on Shanna's part, butttt, she really thought she was tight with Carson and Cynthia and wanted to be an iconic trio in the game with them ... Shanna just didn't foresee that C&C could be so easily swayed against her ...

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
and Kirk should've targeted Toddrick but I guess they were in a pseudo-alliance and hadn't quite soured as much as it did yet

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
heck, I didn't even like when they let Teddi go