TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 14, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cruz, I really enjoy your posts. I hope you keep coming back to post your thoughts.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone gloats when they win. Not everyone feels the need to drag a person into oblivion.

Saying Chris Kirkpatrick's son will not be proud of him? How is this gameplay? What did this have to do with BB? Chris was on his way out at that point.

Todrick has bashed Shanna on a personal level, for her personal life. He diminished her accomplishments, and dragged her for 'walking around the house half naked'. He had already accomplished brainwashing Carson and Cynthia. There was no need to take it to this nauseating level.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but if Todrick wasn't so harsh, maybe I wouldn't be.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, AND ANOTHER THING! (lol)

I am appalled that Todrick had the absolute nerve to say, on the FEEDS (!) that BB was basically small potatoes, and he needed to do more 6 figure gigs.

Why not insult CBS/BB and the BB fans all in one crazy rant? Live on the internet! Bashing the show he is actually on at the time he is bashing it. Holy crap!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And save the people who have nominated you twice.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem... totally

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cruz~I feel the same. Harsh words are a baseline these days. One reason I don't post much anymore. Got to where I didn't feel comfortable posting. Now~Just watching and enjoying, checking here from time to time w/o emotional investment is better for me.
Go Shanna!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I 100% agree with you Rosem!!!

If Shanna is backdoored I’m actually done with the show!
I am no longer a fan of Carson!

If it wasn’t for Shanna he would be sitting at home this very moment!

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I was on a BBTwitter page somewhere and saw someone call Todrick "Toddler".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thx, guys, I know we all have different takes on BB, as always. I appreciate the civil discourse that we have here. Probably the last safe space left on the internet 😀👍 (Thanks, Mods!)

Lostfan, this is what I will never get over. Miesha put Carson up TWICE. Shanna lost her #1 saving Carson. And now Carson, who would not even be there if it wasn’t for Shanna, is going to evict her.

I will never get over this. Shanna needs to win that veto!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since Shanna has spent at least 60% of her time in the BB house doing her nails, and the comps have been hair-makeup-style themed, I am hoping that tonight’s vetos comp will involve mani-pedis. Is that too much to ask?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Do you think she will even try? I seen people post that she wants to go home… I hope she wins then gets hoh…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I posted earlier that I hoped they show the exit interviews tonight. Now I'm not so sure.

quote:

Spoilers 👀
@Spoilergirl1 · 6h

Todrick's DRs will not be liked tonight. If they air the ones he has filmed he was mocking Carson, Cynthia and super cocky in the DR. #CBBUS3 #BBCELEB

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Did Shanna ever speak to Carson one on one or was Cynthia always there? Cynthia seems like she wants to go in with Meisha and Todrick and kick Shanna to the curb, but as we know Carson will be gone soon and Cynthia after him...🥱

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
i really like Carson and reading that he is falling for this is so upsetting! We've always seen this group demonization that happens in that house. I'm not sure I'd survive an hour in there.

I do appreciate everyone's opinions on the various HG's. It's important to hear these different views on the HG behavior because I know I excuse poor behavior more when I like the hamster.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Shanna is evicted tonight I am going to root for Miesha to win HOH, just so I could see Carson and Cynthia nominated.

From a game perspective it would be idiotic of Miesha to put up two easily beatable, clueless, less popular players, like Todd and Lamar.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am with you Rose, all the way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so freakin’ hilarious to me that Carson and Cynthia’s plan is to evict Shanna, and then their “power alliance” with Miesha and Todrick will protect them from the only two left: Lamar and Todd.

Yes, Lamar and Todd. The brilliant enemies they have been battling all along!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It is laughable.

Why Carson doesn't see that Shana is now the perfect goat if they are all so against her. She could never win!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
ITA Rosem, even though I don't like Todrick or Meisha, I hope Carson and Cynthia get put up and Carson gets off the block so he can watch Cynthia go home. Then he will need to see what he did to his team.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It sounds like (from posts and from Taran today) that Carson seems to want Shanna to talk with him WITH Meisha and Todrick present. Hardly workable.

And that Meisha acually has SAID there was no final four with Shanna, but that is just ignored.

I think winning HOH did go to Carson's head more than a bit ad now he thinks a final four with Todrick and Meisha is a good idea. For what? If Shanna goes tonight, those four are left with Todd, who is with Meisha and Lamar. And Carson will still have that large target on his back with no one to defend him. Cynthia has done nothing and could even turn on him .

I think Meisha is hoping that she can throw HOH to Todrick or Todd and let them do the dirty work.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brenda, yes, another great point! Wish I thought of it. Heh

They are not BB gamers at all, no concept of jury management.

Just saw that the show is not on until 9 tonight. Great. More time to stress about: will tonight be the usual disappointment, or something amazing.

I am so annoyed that I am anxious to see a show I hate. Lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm excited to see what happens, but I know it will be a huge disappointment. I'm going to wait and watch and not read spoilers here. FX that shana can win veto and shake things up!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I don't know why Shanna won't speak with them all together. It's her best chance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think Shanna would be a good goat, as those on the jury who are at home are seeing what is happening. But then on the other hand those in the house may continue to drink the kool aid.

I feel so bad that Shanna said she will be happy to see her boyfriend, who has apparently turned on her since she went into the house. That is sad, especially today.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Beginning of the end…..