TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 14, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That would be awesome, Rosem.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, boy. Carson is in the gym with Miesha and Toddrick. They are working him over. Pounding into him how untrustworthy Shana is.

I can't blame them. Its part of the game. Not their fault that Carson is determined not to listen to Shana. He thanked Cynthia for their talk at the end for not making him feel guilty. Now he's listening to these 2, to further assuage his guilt and bury any of his doubts.

This is on Carson now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I dont even care for Shana! I'm mad Carson is making me feel bad for her being rail roaded.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Is this Carson/Cynthia debacle not one of the biggest Big Brother bone headed moves? It could easily beat Marcellus not using Veto on himself or Howie being convinced by Maggie to nominate his alliance member James in BB6 or Lawon in BB 13 asking his fellow houseguests to evict him. Lawon was convinced he would return to the game with "special powers". Yup. This is right up there. No matter what happens tonight Shanna Has my vote for favorite player.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
LOL Carson said, "I hope everyone at home has seen all this back stuff, so I don't look like a Jacka=="

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Ruh roh

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yep...agree, Hwest!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So Shanna is going to be back doored AND find out her boyfriend dumped her..on Valentines Day

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hwest, yes, this is one of the most boneheaded decisions ever.

I must admit, it is fascinating watching Meisha and Toddrick just play along. How they can lie so effortlessly and keep a straight face. Well, Carson is making it easy for them. And it is part of the game.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Omg I forgot about the boyfriend!!! Poor Shanna.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Shanna wins veto.

I think Carson is a big enough person that after he sees everything (and the show is over), he will apologize to Shanna.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kar, I was thinking the same thing before, but that he will get her a Hollywood job with his connections to make up for it. He's going to feel so bad.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kinda too late tho

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I do think he will feel bad. Again, they don't see everything we see. I understand why he's falling for it. I am sad that he is, but that's the way the game is played, and he's overmatched because he is too honest, and doesn't see how players play.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is Toddrick starting to put doubts about Cynthia in Meisha's head or is it just his paranoia speaking?

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I agree that Carson will apologize to Shanna, but it won't make up for her chance to move on and have win. He will most likely have the opportunity soon, since he will be out as soon as Meisha or Todrick can put him up. I'm so disappointed in Carson and Cynthia being so gullible.😦

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kar, Todd and Lamar are useless when it comes to game talk, so he is stuck in an echo chamber. I believe deep down he knows what he's thinking is wrong, that's why he keeps talking to these people so to keep it buried.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
We have kittens!

The last thing I heard was Toddrick telling Meisha that he really doesn't want to be in lock down. The last time... Kittens!

BB didn't want us to hear what happened last time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Shana leaves tonight, i really hope they play the goodbye messages. I want to hear what everyone has to say.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I don't think either Carson or Shanna will want to look like a jackass post BB but they will.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
As Carson would say "to begin with" I have no horse in the race. lol I really don't get all the hate that is being spewed all over the internet. Todrick made a good move this week and it looks like he saved himself and his number 1 ally, Meisha. People might not like how he did it but it was a good game move.

I also think people are forgetting how Chris Kirkpatrick and Shana were gloating all over the place when they thought they pulled one over on Toddrick and Meisha. There are no angels on either side of this.

Did Toddrick go too far in bringing up Chris Kirkpatrick's family into the game? Definitely. And he should be called out for that. When Toddrick was talking to Cynthia about what he said to Chris about his son, Toddrick did mention that he wondered if he went too far.

That one statement aside, what the internet is saying about Toddrick and Meisha is 100 times more worse than what any of the Houseguests have said about each other. It seems like this has become the norm. Every season the internet seems to pick one or two people that they decide to ruin their lives.

I will post here every now and then (even though I have been a member for a long time and was one of many that used to transcribe the live feeds prior to having flashbacks). Mostly, now I just watch by myself now.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
To me at this point, the perfect scenario is Shanna wins the Veto and takes Todd off the block. Make Carson pick the replacement.

if Shanna doesn't win veto and is put on the block. When it is time to plead her case to the house she should just say. I pride myself in being loyal to you Carson and Cynthia. I do not regret saving you Carson. I came in here to play a game I could be proud of and with fun people I respect. That isn't what I am feeling right now S o vote me out and I will probably see you on the outside next week Carson and we can talk about truth and trust

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cruz, Todrick has also gone over the line with what he says to demean Shanna, not just Chris Kirkpatrick.

I do hope that Shanna wins POV, does not use it, this keeping Lamar safe.

And I would love for her to win HOH, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maris, but Todd is team Meisha. Lamar is at least Team Confused and does not seem to let others change what he sees as truth.

But I like your proposed speech.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think this has every happened on bb before. You purposely back door the person who saved you the week before……