TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 -- LIVE POV, ceremony and E...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Episode 9 -- LIVE POV, ceremony and Eviction users admin

Celebrity Big Brother
Celebrity Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 14, 2022Dipo25 02-14-22  6:30 pm
Archive through February 14, 2022Bubbles25 02-14-22  6:45 pm
Archive through February 14, 2022Chippy25 02-14-22  7:15 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Agree Chippy. CBB was assembled with scotch tape and bubble gum. Phoning it in. Flying blind. Out of touch. How many cliches can I come up with to describe how lazy and complacent BB production has become? It is really bad.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can at least enjoy Taran’s review podcast and laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Don’t lie to us live feeders, Todrick. We have your number.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read that when Shanna left she said to Todrick not to worry, she would get the jury to vote against him.

I have no idea what Teddi and Mirai think, Kattan is reportedly no on the jury and we know Kirkpatrick is salty vs Todrick, and now Shanna. Wonder who else Todrick will insult between now and the end? He can hope that those in his mortgaged home are saving up rent money to give him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, looking forward to Taran's podcast.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, after Teddi left, she post a tic to on her Instagram that she was going to work the jury against Toddrick.

It might be best for the other players to drag Toddrick as a goat to the end, to win. But, other than Meisha, they are clueless. Lol!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh good gravy - lamar sitting there chewing his nails and then tossing them on the floor in the confessional. I thought I would puke. Is he really this dense??!!

What a lame outcome. Poor Shanna didn't even get to fight in the pov.
Hmmm... I'm wondering if Carson will give us a Marcellas face when he's nominated and voted out next week?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that was annoying. I'm so disappointed Carson fell for it all, he was doing so well before.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Brenda...I haven't participated on here with this group at all but had to come in and say how gross Lamar is! I couldn't believe he made us wait while he chewed two nails off and flung them to the ground, so disgusting! He doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the box either.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Lol Rosem … perfectly said.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
Lamar is gross and Carson & Cynthia are so freaking stupid!!! Do they even have brains to think?

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Finally watched the eviction show. Lamar is truly so disgusting. I am so angry with Carson and Cynthia.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Given his brain trauma, I give Lamar some slack. I think he's doing quite well considering.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
It looked to me like, he pulled something over next to him that he put his nails in/on and then put it back as he left, or tossed it into the trash

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure putting someone with a brain injury on a show like this is very wise. The stress level BB can create is very high. I'm not sure they mentioned his injury on the show, but it would be helpful to the casual viewer to have that context as it could explain some of his bizarre behavior.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: