TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 14, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
They really do. This conversation is making me ill.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
If I found Miesha and Todrick likeable, I would be cheering for them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I really, really, really hope Kandi (Cynthia's cast mate and played this game last year) is watching the feeds. This way she can tell Cynthia every day how stupid and gullible she is.

This is reminding me of how Cynthia's sister and mother hid Cynthia's marriage license just before her wedding ceremony to Peter. They knew what a crook and sleaze ball Peter was and she just wouldn't listen. That marriage didn't last to long after he lost all her money in a bar venture and cheated on her.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Do they not remember that Meisha also gave her word to Teddi? Where is she now?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Omg! Todrick just has to take it to the next level.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I like Miesha, she's a good player. Just wait, Toddrick will screw her over near the end.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’ve tried to like Miesha and every time I start to she says something that turns me. She does seem like a nice person, I just don’t enjoy her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, Carson has to do another DR.

Maybe, just maybe, they can pound some sense onto him.

Oh, no, he just said to Cynthia, " and of course I trust Toddrick."

Boy, Carson is going to be in a big surprise when he gets out of the house.

But like Maris said, Toddrick will be in for a big one too when Carson with the connections will want nothing to do with him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oooh, Shana just came in to talk to Carson. She's asking if she will be back doored.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh my god, listening to this. Carson is both stubborn and stupid. He refuses to listen to her.

He will only talk to her later with Toddrick and Meisha there.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That did not go well.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The DR is our only hope left.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shana goes to her pink bedroom, says she is going to get dressed for going home. Calls out to bb for her suit case. After a bit she says please god, let them back door me, I just want to go home.

And I was just thinking, if Carson or Cynthia somehow makes it to final 2, they probably lost Shanas vote. (Unless they are up against Toddrick)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Seeing tweets that Miesha confirmed to Carson that she did not have a final four with Shanna. I’m sure Carson will see this as further proof of Miesha’s honesty.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shana playing solitaire in bed. Says, he wasn't even going to tell me he was going to do that. What a coward. (About back dooring her.)

Then she says, Great plan, Chris.

You know, she's right. For all of Carson's thing about integrity, and how Miesha has always been upfront with him, and how important it is to him, he should have done the same for Shana and been honest with her when she asked if she was going to be back floored. He was just talking about it five minutes earlier.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Carson and Cynthia say if Shanna stays good for her but they no longer want to work with her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson and Cynthia talking alone in hoh room. He says he feels bad every time that Shana says that she saved him. Cynthia says something to assuage his guilt.

A thing he mentions is that the only reason that Shana wasn't in a final 4 with Meisha and Toddrick is because Shana proposed it and Meisha turned it down.

Huh? What?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You know what pisses Cynthia off? That Shana is trying to stay in the game.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Listening to Cynthia, I really, really hope she goes next. She is so clueless and indignant on her moral high horse. She is single handingly ruining Carson's game with her incorrect thoughts.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cynthia can't believe that Shana doesn't want to sit with Miesha and Toddrick and hash it all out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Lamar accidentally wins the veto tonight and saves Shanna because he has a crush on her?

I can totally see him doing this, since he is clueless about strategy, and what the dynamics of the house are. He could just think he's being a nice guy!

After all, Lamar is the one who asked if he could still win BB if he's evicted.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Grooch! Mirai was going after Carson too, but ok, Carson...believe what you will. This is so ludicrous!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm losing brain cells listening to Cynthia.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson said to Cynthia that he suggested they all get together and hash it all out, but Shana didn't Wang to talk to them. Carson told her it's nothing personal. Shana had replied it is personal.

So, Cynthia tells Carson, oh, do it's personal? That means I don't have to be nice to her any more.

God I hope Kandi is taking notes on all this.