TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 14, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Cynthia and Shanna chatting by the hot tub about possible veto comps. Carson joins them. Get it together peeps!

I really hope Shanna wins tomorrow.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If noms stay the same, Miesha would go home, over Todd, right?

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
One would hope.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Jokers Updates:

“Posted 12:22am: Todrick says he has to stop taking small oppurtunites like Big brother. He says I just bought a house, has high mortgage payments. He would take dancing with the stars if it paid enough , 6 figures. He needs to make a dent in his house payments. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb”

Maybe he could sell of some of that Oz memorabilia. I would bet that he doesn’t even know that the Wizard of Oz is an allegory about monetary policy. The irony of this is not lost on me.

I have a feeling that his performance on “small” Big Brother might affect any future opportunities.

Maybe he could get his BB23 freeloaders to kick in a few bucks.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Definitely a bad move to get on wrong side of well-connected and popular Carson

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can’t stop thinking about how ungrateful Todrick is to even have this opportunity.

I know that BB uses the word “celebrity” very loosely, but Todrick Hall??? Who the heck even heard of him until he housed the BB23 cast? Who he obviously used to get on the show that he is now disparaging. What show would have him on now? Should ABC put him on DWTS so he could complain publicly that they don’t pay enough?

He has made a fatal error here. Not on BB, but on his own future.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if the DR will steer Carson in the right direction with their questioning. Like asking him 20 times if he's sure he wants to back door Shana if he gets the chance. Or asking him 20 times who took him off the block?

But, if Carson is thinking of keeping Shana, I think he will stay tight lipped about it because Cynthia is to emotional and will have another "explosion" of emotions. Though he might have a quiet, private talk with Shana at some point.

But we probably won't know because it is eviction day and we will be lucky to see any feeds once they wake up.

Oh, I just thought of something. Maybe Shana is secretly planning on having it out with Misha and Todrick when they are all in lock down, I can't see Shana going quietly into the night without a fight.

But, hopefully, she will just win the veto and save herself.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lamar is up and cleaning the bathroom sink. Todd is right. Lamar wastes to much water. Lamar is going around spraying things while he's keeping one faucet running for no reason.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, wait. It was 3 faucets running. It had gone to bubbles for a quick minute. I'm positive it was because BB was telling him to shut them off. As soon as the bubbles came back, he switched them off and he's still cleaning. If you can call it that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am going to go light a few candles for Shanna winning the VETO tonight. Then winning HOH and putting up CARSON and CYNTHIA. Not really the last part LOL, but I am still mad at them this morning!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rooting for Shanna for Veto also! One person won't play, right? Let's hope it's not her!

I'm going to give Carson some grace here. What we see and what they see is not at all the same. Yes, he's falling for their lies about Shanna, but it's got to be so hard in that house, never quite knowing who you can really trust. We think it's obvious, but I think it's not so obvious to them.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lol Mama. I really hope Carson has been playing and he has not taken leave of his senses.

Hoping for a Shanna win where she keeps noms the same.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Or better… Shanna wins and takes down Todd and Carson nominates Todrick.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch that conversation between Cynthia and Carson?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No, my tv went out for a minute when I went to that feed. But it sounds like they are going yo talk to Shana about keeping her?!?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe not. Maybe it was Meisha. Cause Cynthia said to bring Toddrick too. It's something about a deal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson said " When they asked me in diary..."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok. Dang it's about making a power alliance.

Cynthia says interesting, they have to have a power meeting first.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Of course, now bubbles.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, back. Carson says he wants to reconfirm the deal they made in the storage room.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Grooch.

Carson and Cynthia are concerned that Miesha will throw the HOH so she won’t have to honor their deal.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
LOL This just keeps getting more and more stupid...I have no more patience for this. Sheesh!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just put the feed on to hear Carson say 'we protect them, they protect us, a power alliance'

Protect them from who?? Todd? Lamar?

Big Bad Shanna?

Haha! They need protection from themselves.

Miesha and Todrick arrive in the HOH. Carson now confirming a deal with the uhhh...power alliance. Yet Miesha and Todrick, half the alliance, plan to put Carson on the block ASAP!!

Ok...turning the feed off now. Can't take this much delusion.

Haha, the veto comp still needs to be explained to each other.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I know, Rose...this is beyond ridiculous! I can believe how blind Cynthia is, but Carson??? I really thought he was smarter. Next, they will be offering to go up and be evicted; seriously!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They are both stupid. Meisha or Toddrick asked if noms change who would you guys want to go home? Lamar or Todd?

Cynthia says that we know Todd is with you guys but we don't know where Lamar's head is at. So get rid of Lamar.

What? Keep one of Meisha's soldiers instead of a guy who doesn't care and told Meisha that he is going to go after her. (Meisha just told them he said that!)

These two deserve to lose.!