TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 13, 2022 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Chris talks all about it in his interview he did, and I guess his goodbye message matches up
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-kirkpatrick-todrick-hall-is-a-bully-on-celebrity-big-brother/

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yep, Rosem, Carson is doing that! UNBELIEVABLE!

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Toddrick is smart, he knows the room. He started his chat with Cynthia saying would it be great for a gay guy and a black woman to be final two, then he slowly moved the conversation to bashing Shana. When Lamar came into the conversation He tried to Bring Larma in by ask questions like what do you think of Shana? what do you think of Meisha. Larmar said Meisha hates Shana, not what Toddrick ws trying to steer the conversation.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
So glad that Lamar said that... Cynthia needs to know what is REALLY going on and she needs to tell Carson that too.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Shanna is new Janelle and Carson is new Howie. Cynthia is just clueless.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Shanna is evicted, then I will end my CBB season.

This totally tracks with when I get too aggravated to watch during the regular season. It usually happens about 1/3 of the way in.

This was a super short one, so I’ll be checking out super early!

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I will be out too rose because the game will be over.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Maris, no way am I staying on board with this mess since I don't want to hear one word out of Todrick's mouth, and Carson will be dead to me if he does what everyone thinks he will do. Todd and Lamar are mostly unintelligible to me.

Not to mention how Shanna has been devastated by CBB in the house and outside of it, with that shitty boyfriend she has. He bought into the lies just like Carson and Cynthia, and he's not even in the house!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the only fun feeds right now for me are Lamar and Todd

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wish I could enjoy Lamar and Todd, but I can’t understand what they’re saying half the time, then the feeds cut and I lose interest.

I am old and the most minor things distract me these days. Hard to stay engaged with constant interruptions.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am a Lamar fan. I am not a Todd fan. So I do not enjoy their interactions.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Toddrick is engineering a cookout finally, he is just not being vocal about it. If you notice he is targeting all the white people. Watch it will be Toddrick, Todd, Lamar, and Cynthia final four.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I just caught up on the posts since I don't have live feeds. SO disappointed in Carson and Cynthia!! If Meisha or Todrick don't leave this week, they will be in power next week and Carson will be gone. I thought Carson would make a smart play this week, but sounds like he won't. TODRICK GO HOME!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
You would think the DR would be clueing Carson in that getting rid of Shanna wouldnt be a good look. They should remind him she saved him

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turned the feeds on for a minute and it looks like Cynthia and Carson have completely forgotten that the reason they are both there, is that Shanna sacrificed her only person for them. She didn't have to use the veto.

They are so put out that Shanna might have had a F4 with the people they are planning to have a F4 with. The same people who will evict Carson the moment the get the chance.

I do not understand any of this, and turning the feeds off again.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sounds to me like the BB gods want to keep Toddrick and Miesha!!! They IMO are the ones engineering Carson’s thought process- they like to stir up trouble and always go against what the fans want!

If Carson betrays Shanna after she saved his arse! I’m done! Will not care what happens because I will already know who this will go.... Miesha will keep winning and they will just pick off anyone who is not Toddrick

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
It really seems like the DR likes Meisha and Todrick, which really surprises me. I would think they would want Carson in the house since it sounds like he is the most fun HG. I really don't like what I read about the bashing that Todrick is doing and he also sounds like a bragger. Yuck on both counts. 🙄

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying Taran’s podcasts about the show and feeds, yet I am not enjoying the show or feeds.

What an odd disconnect. 🧐

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Todrick thinks he can beat Meisha at final at final two, I think he is mistaken.

And As Maggie pointed out on the podcast with Taran this morning, Todrick bashing Shanna saying all she had was a rich husband? She has her own accomplishments. You don't get to be Miss USA without work, or a playmate, and while those wouldn't be aspirations for some people, you cannot discount them. And the remarks about Chris Kirkpatrick as a father were out of line as well .

And blaming others for repeating all the bragging remarks Todrick has made in the house to everyone is crazy. and he added in being burglarized of $150,000 in designer bags. What does one person need with all that to begin with, especially when he has pushed the idea that he really needs money?

I thought he was going to be nicer than he has turned out. Big disappointment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Todrick is going to be shocked when he gets out of the house. The only people that may be on his side are the freeloaders of BB23, who are still at his house. They don’t want to criticize their benefactor.

He may live to regret doing CBB, because it exposed who he really is. I’m disappointed too, I really expected better of him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the series “Search Party”? They put the gay character in the most ridiculously “trendy” outfits, and every time I see Todrick, I think of Elliott.

Except that Search Party is a dark comedy/satire, and Todrick is being serious with his outfits.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Well, once Shanna and Carson are voted out (Shanna this week and Carson next week), I am done watching CBB. I used to look forward to watching BB and CBB but now the outcome is so predictable, it's no fun. I don't know why the DR couldn't clue Carson into why he SHOULDN'T put Shanna on the block, especially when he wouldn't be there if it hadn't been for her. I don't think that I can watch this show anymore... I used to LOVE IT but now it is quite the opposite :-( :-(

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Agree 100% Reality

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so sad what has happened to our show. Casting. Live feeds. All downhill.

When think back to the first few seasons, even with crappy 56k modems and choppy video, I enjoyed it so much more that what we have now. Production has made it an unwatchable, frustrating experience.

I know the HG in those days were also bad in their own way, bashing their targets, misogyny, racism and general nastiness. But back then, most of them felt regret and remorse over their behavior. Now, that behavior just gets more clicks.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean Rosem. It is very sad what has happened to our society. I hope that our world can become a kinder and a more respectable one... I can always dream, sigh