TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 13, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shana is up, dressed and brushing her teeth.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson just came downstairs. I think he went into Dr.

Shannon was in the storage room adding things to the list of wants. As she's leaving, she looks over to a counter and says, "Jesus Christ. How much f#cking poo-pourri do these people need?"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson and Mesha in storage room alone!

He says the plan is still on!

They discuss it and Carson asks that if the plan goes through and Shana goes, he and Cynthia will be safe next week. Miesha agrees to it. I don't know if they have safety if Toddrick wins hoh. And that's bad because Meesha could always throw hoh to Toddrick.

I need to hear more, but we got bubbles. I guess I should be thankful that button boy turned the bubbles off so we could hear that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Better description From Jokers:

Carson: Stick with our plan, and if Shanna isn't picked and can't save herself with the veto, she goes. If one of us wins the veto we should pull one of you guys down, it should probably be you. She's going to go home. Can you spare me and Cynthia during the next HOH? That's the most honest and straight forward thing to do.

Carson assures Miesha that whoever wins veto will pull her or Todd down, then he’ll put up Shanna so they can send her out. He asks Miesha to spare him and Cynthia at the next HOH, and she says she will

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They have ants climbing the wall and they got into the flour and making their way into the sugar.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Meisha deserves to win this BB game if Carson gives meisha his HOH. I am so disappointed.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Todrick is actually the one who made it happen.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope Shanna wins veto and removes Todd. Then Cynthia and Todd will have to decide if they want to evict Lamar over Miesha.

That is my dream scenario. I do not expect it to happen.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I agree, Rosem!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Toddrick actually defended Shana.

Cynthia started up about Shana again and how Shana went up to the hoh room to talk to Meisha after she won the POV. There was no need for that.

Toddrick had to explain to Cynthia that it's normal for POV winners to go talk to the hoh after winning.

Cynthia was SHOCKED!

Cynthia is ruining Carson's game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Listening to Cynthia talk to Toddrick, I think she got hoh-itis on Carson's HOH.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I know Toddrick made it happen but he didn't make it happen for himself he made it happen for Meisha. Toddrick has been doing the work for Meisha.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Wow Todrick on how vicious he was to Chris, attacking his family, and laughing about it. He feels really good about all the awful things he said

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Please please let Carson be playing Meisha.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok..now bashing Chris to Meisha...Todrick is a scary, resentful dude

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, according to Todrick, Cynthia told him all the horrible things Chris said about Toddrick.

I missed that part of their talk, so I have no idea what Cynthia said.

Toddrick said to Meisha that he wonders if it all started because Toddrick stood up for Mirai.

I want to know what the he'll happened between Chris and Mirai that first week when we didn't have feeds. All I know is that BB had to take the knives away and Todd had to sleep with one eye open in the room they shared.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Cynthia just said that Chris talked about how Chris talked about how big Toddrick's house wa and how he had spent so much money on the Wizard of Oz memorabilia. The nerve of Chris!!!!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Todrick told Cynthia that he told Chris that his son is going to be ashamed of him, and a bunch of other personal stuff. Todrick felt really good about it...I cant watch anymore

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I also hope Carson is playing Miesha.

Because if Shanna didn’t save Carson, he would not be in the position to evict Shanna right now.

It will call into question his nice guy, gentlemanly status if he kicks out the girl who saved him. He must realize this, right?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! And Shanna didn’t just save Carson, she did it risking her only ally, and then lost her only ally.

To save Carson. Who then evicts her?

I just can’t see Carson doing that.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Hes not, he just told Cynthia that he made them a Final 4 deal with Meisha, and they are both super excited...what a bunch of idiots

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Carson said if Shanna wins veto than that's Gods plan, otherwise she will go

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Christii... that makes me sad.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maris, seriously, that's what Chris had said? Toddrick is very wrong for bashing Chris that way. The way Toddrick carries on about Chris, it sounds like a lovers break up.

And shame on Cynthia for not shutting Toddrick down with his talk. Toddrick even said that at first, he thought he might have gone to far with what he said to Chris. Cynthia should have told him that yes he did. She, the one who is playing with morals.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I know...me too 😥. I've never turned off the feeds before, but Todrick is HARD to watch. The only saving grace for me is to see Carson and Cynthia realize they got got.
Shanna's finance wont be too supportive of her when she cones out, which is a bummer. Todrick said she is dressing really sexy to get Lamar's vote, and he doesnt respect her, for that, as well as marrying rich guys.
Also if Todrick doesnt like Chris talking about His house, then why does he talk about it all the time??!! That it's a museum, and he has a Wizard of Oz room with custom furniture ??!!

I know more about Todricks house/museum than I want to...all from TODRICK!! And it's the same stories all the time. I posted a link last night of Todrick on MTV Cribs in 2021, and he ain't lying about it