TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 12, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, another he said/She said to solve.

Toddrick told Cynthia that Shana knew that Cynthia and Carson were going to be nominated. Cynthia is upset that since Shana was in her and Carson's alliance, Shana never gave them the heads up.

Does anyone know if Shana knew they were going to be nominated? Or is Toddrick lyjng?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think she did know. I’m not 100% sure though.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
From what I’ve listened to there are some Shana truths that Todrick is spouting but they are mixed with his lies and distortions… or just his skewed view in general. Everything flows through the Todrick filter.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson is doing pushups in the gym. Boy he is in good shape.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Todrick said Shanna doesn deserve to be there, because they all worked hard to get where they are, and she just married famous people. He also said they she wears revealing clothes, and Cynthia dresses more respectably. Watching this unfold makes me really sad😢

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rieann.

I just can't figure out why she sacrificed Chris K, her alliance for Carson. At best she'd be a 3rd wheel with Carson. Was it because Carson is better at winning comps?

I also don't like that she is isolated in her bedroom and nobody is go in in to talk with her. But then again, with this group, which one should go in?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Todrick needs to shut his pie hole.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
The question is, Who didn’t know they were going to be put up.? Everyone knew.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carson is eating dinner at the kitchen table and he has on a black t shirt which shows off his HOH necklace very well.

I am assuming noms will be soon.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol, Bbnut! Another reason why Cynthia should just drop this.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think up to a certain point she thought ChrisK would survive. She saw Chris as one number and the package of Cynthia/Carson as two and went with the numbers.

If it wasn’t so nasty I would give props to Todrick for a great move. I’m still hoping Carson and Cynthia come to their senses. Cynthia is taking this too far for me.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
At least I’m 100% positive Carson will put up Miesha and Todd. Then we wait until Monday for the veto. There is time for things to change several times over.

As I just typed I realized all of the replacement nom business could go down live.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah at the time they thought Todd would be going up in Carson's place. They all recognized that they needed to work together to get Meisha out. When she put up Chris, he said he was OK going home for the greater good of Shanna's team..since no one could compete against Meisha, they needed strong players in the Comps...

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The question is, Who didn’t know they were going to be put up.? Everyone knew.

Hearing from Miesha that she had told Shanna privately is what Cynthia is bothered by. Rightly so, but Cynthia needs to look at the larger picture.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
If Todrick was popular with the fans, everyone would be saying what a good job he did getting Shana to be the target this week and saving Meisha, but because right from the start of the feeds there was a group of people all over social media saying what an awful person Todrick was.
This game has changed a lot since social media became a thing and it seems it is now played out more on social media than it is in the house.
I find it so sad that people are so hateful towards the HG, depending on who they are rooting for.

FYI: For those saying Shana is being shunned, Todrick wanted to talk to her to let know she could still talk to everyone. Meisha asked him to wait until after veto.
Also, Toddrick fixed a plate for Shana when dinner was ready and took it into her and said I know you might not feel like coming out right now but you are welcome to come out or eat here. Shana said she wasn't hungry.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So he is bashing Chris K AGAIN?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Carson and Cynthia really didn't get that they would be going up, maybe they needed to be more involved in game talk.

And it was Miesha, not Shanna, who put them up and it was Miesha, not shanna who put Chris up and it was Chris who initiated that rep nom.

Sure it is all Shanna's fault for winning POV but if she hadn't used it Carson would be home and not HOH.

I am stunned that he really wants to keep Todrick around or at least not put him up, because it looks like a good bet that both Miesha and Todrick will live through another eviction and heck, if Miesha is HOH again Carson will be back on the block and I'd guess if Shanna got wind of them trashing her, she might just win POV and not use it.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
OK, maybe he is bashing Lamar? Todrick found the next target

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I realize that this is just a game but I just think that it is very unnecessary to trash anyone's reputation. I appreciate that Todrick is now offering Shana dinner but is he doing this to be kind or is he doing it to get her vote? I think that it is for the latter!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From the tweets, I see that Miesha is now running or trying to run, Carson's HOH.. with the backdoor plan for Shanna.

It doesn't seem to take much for Todrick to turn on someone and bash them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At least bashing Chris K, we know Chris is out of the house bashing Todrick..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish someone would snag those cards outta Todrick’s hands... he is shuffling them non-stop right next to his mic... it’s so loud compared to their conversation!

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Carson asked Miesha for her advice on what he should do. Meisha offered what she would do if she were HOH. there was no Meisha trying to run Carson's HOH.

It is the terminology that fans luv to use to make it sound worse than what it is depending on who they are rooting for. Social media has become a sewer. Twitter seeming to be the worst. It is just so sad.
Gone are the days when we use to post the facts. It was more enjoyable then.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just posting opinions based on feeds and shows. I am not on Twitter and do agree that you have to take those posts with huge doses of salt at times.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
yeah, and I don't think Shanna has a bunch of Super Fans out there...🙄