TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 12, 2022 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Rosem - more like 15 minutes!

Miesha just said to Todrick in the kitchen.. "You brought me back from the dead"...

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is all probably the doing of the producers deciding who they want to either stay in the house for the most drama or who they have decided they want to win! They apparently love Toddrick and Miesha.

Just wish Kirkpatrick would have aimed at getting Miesha or Toddrick out....

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
This won't be great for Carson's image, to turn on someone who JUST saved him, at the cost of losing her BB partner.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Shanna should go out there and do the little "Mirai" HMM HMM. LOL That would be sooo funny!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Todrick is not popular with the viewers and Carson is. Carson turning on those loyal to him, Shanna having saved his butt, in favor of Meisha/Todrick, is not a good look.

If this all goes as wonky as I fear, then I sure hope Miesha beats Todrick at the end and I'll vote for Shanna over Carson for fan favorite and Carson has been my favorite.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So what is Carson’s logic for doing this then?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
100% with you Sea

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is just a peice of the article but from this knowing exactly who Toddrick was makes me sick! ....

“ Julie even seemed surprised by Todrick’s farewell message to you, which was a little shady. You laughed it off, but after sitting with it for a night, are you still okay with it?

I mean, I'm okay with it. It's how he wants to play. It's who he is. I mean, earlier that day, he told me that, you know, I'm a horrible father and I'm gonna embarrass my child and, you know, things like that. So I didn't put it past him. I'm sorry he feels that way. It hurts to know that, you know, someone could play the game like that, but in the end, you know, I went in hopefully trying to be honest and sincere about everything. And I walked out the door, hopefully trying to be honest and sincere, you know? And he even came after me for that saying, you know, "Don't try to play this high and mighty, honest game." [and] "You're a dirty player and a piece of crap" and all this. And, you know, and all that stuff hurt.

But in the end, I kept my focus. I didn't let the house break me. I didn't let anybody in there break me because, you know, I know outside those walls, if that were on the street and he said something like that, it would be a lot different, but it isn't. And I don't like people that play victims all the time, you know. I understand that ... he let us know many, many times that he's bullied for him being gay or for him being Black. And I never saw any of that coming in. If anything, it made me feel more comfortable. But, you know, I don't like when people use that as a bargaining chip or in the game and especially accusing me of being some stereotypical, straight white guy, that's like this evil, evil person.”

https://toofab.com/2022/02/12/chris-kirkpatrick-celebrity-big-brother-todrick-hall-covid-scare-exclusive/?fbclid=IwAR0OHpYNruMl5xyDlelUn4I5Suzm-x0xuTydWmSgi4abVD5Fiyf7zug6YfQ

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Lostfan. I hope that Carson and Cynthia 'wake up' and realize that Todrick will say anything to keep Meisha. If they really want to win this game Carson will put Meisha and Todrick on the block and for ONCE, us FANS will get what WE want for a change. BB really needs to start listening to us loyal fans if they want us to keep watching. I wish that Chris Kirkpatrick had put those two on the block, now that would have been a big move.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, I just read your last post Lostfan... now I really want Todrick OUT!!! What a NASTY person he is. Just horrible!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like Misha and I think she's honest. I think Toddrick and Shana are 2 peas in a pod when it comes to playing this game. Neither are to be trusted. Shana got caught. Toddrick will get caught too. And I've heard Shana bashing Misha unnecessarily in the past.

I think Cynthia is being over the top and is like a dog with a bone with this Shana "scandal". She needs to drop it.

I believe what started it this morning, is that Lamar and Todd are always up around 4 am bb time talking. Toddrick joined them this morning and they told him some of the things Shana had said to them. Now Toddrick believes it's stuff Shana told Chris K that made Chris starting acting weird around him and started the end of their friendship.

And don't forget, Shana and Chris K had an alliance and she convinced him to be nominated because she wanted Carson as a partner. She threw Chris K to the wolves. Shana is no innocent.

And as a side note, I really enjoy Todd and Lamar together. I could watch them all day. They crack me up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shana lying alone in bed and jus3f said out loud, God, if I hadnt been going to all those meetings and finding out information, you guys wouldn't #ucking know what was going on in the first place.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Shanna is not going after peoples families, race or sexual orientation, and Todrick is.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I believe what started it this morning, is that Lamar and Todd are always up around 4 am bb time talking. Toddrick joined them this morning and they told him some of the things Shana had said to them. Now Toddrick believes it's stuff Shana told Chris K that made Chris starting acting weird around him and started the end of their friendship.

Thank you for this background, Grooch!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just think Todrick is far out of bounds and I also don't like the alternate bragging about his huge house and super expensive memorabilia collection and then saying he really really needs the money.

Maybe he should charge rent for all the hangers-on at his place (and maybe he is)

And Todd's encounter with Cynthia was not sweet or endearing either.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Shanna says she misses her boyfriend, but he told E! New that he might call off the engagement because she is being flirty with Lamar. He also slid into Teddi's DNA, which Teddi couldnt wait to tell the world..she may have a rough time when she gets out

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Dms... not DNA lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did I miss nominations?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im not here fo defend Toddrick, I'd be happy if he left next. All I'm saying is that Shana isn't trustworthy either. But, that's part of the game and she got caught. And Cynthia needs to let it go.

And about Toddricks house. Has he really been bragging about it to people? Have we actually heard him on the feeds bragging? I'm asking because that was one of the things in the talk this morning. Lamar and Todd brought it up. Toddrick said that when they came into the house, Shana asked him how big his house was. He thought it was odd that she asked but he wasn't going to lie about it. He said he never mentioned it to anyone else. So, that's when he knew Shana was smearing him. And I think a few other things he had only told her. I guess Shana was telling the guys that Toddrick lives in a big house and she only lives in a small condo and he doesn't need the money and she does. And I've heard her say that.

I'm only asking to see if Toddrick is lying or not.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I don't know if they did them or not.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And did anyone catch what Cynthia said earlier in the kitchen.

She said she didn't want to sleep in the room with Shana tonight. Todd said he had to sleep in the same room with Mirai with one eye open. They laughed and Cynthia said and then bb had to take the knives away. Then it went to bubbles.

Now, Cynthia's comment the other day about her having to make a shank (is that the right word?) to cook and got so excited when the knives came back, makes more sense.

What did Mirai do?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't know what is considered BRAGGING, but he talks about his house quite a bit..he wants the finale party there..lwith security at through door so they don't let Chris in..that everyone will LOOOOVE his house with all his Hollywood memorabilia. How much he paid for the house, how much he has paid for the movie stuff..etc.
What movie stuff he wants to buy, mostly . original Wizard of Oz pieces... Either HAS a room dedicated to his expepensive Wizard of Oz props or is going to make a room of them..

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now he going on a tirade of how much he hates Chris K AGAIN

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Christi. He's such a good liar. I have not caught him talking about it, so it's good to know.

I so hope he's back doored.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cynthia is in the upstairs lounge talking to Lamar about how Shana flipped on Tedi.