TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 12-15: Archive through February 12, 2022 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg Shanna took Carson down!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
House meeting.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg! Cynthia needs to stop!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She took Carson down and sacrificed her ride or die Kirk. This is ridiculous.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok so they did it..Meisha and Todrick saved themselves by lying and playing dirty...

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Dang they got them to turn. Even after the DR tried to warn him about talking to the enemy. Cynthia is ruining Carson's game. And Todd is just trying to keep himself off the block. They are going to look so stupid when they see how it really went down. Love for Shanna to win veto. I might not watch it until I read how it turns out.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I saw Shanna buzz the DR.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I can't watch, its so frustrating!! So I'm watching Tartan on Twitch, give a blow by blow analysis

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This really bums me out. Shanna adores Carson.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Do share if he says anything good, Christiii.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
This is so sad. I will be really sad if Shanna goes on the block instead of Todrick or Todd.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
They deserve to lose to Meisha and Todrick if the fall for this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From Taran's podcast, I came away sad that Carson was so determined not to put Todrick up and ok with losing to him.

And if he puts Shanna up, goodbye to fan favorite chances from me.

And hearing about Todrick confronting and not listenting to Chris Kirkpatrick, I really hate the idea of Todrick being there one minute longer. So unpleasant

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Sea, and I guess Tiffany and some others HGS from last season are STILL at his house!!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
It's really not fun to watch now...was so happy Carson won...and now...it's just stupid. Teddi told them over and over and over NOT to trust Todrick; just a dumb train wreck.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah its not fun Bbnut...at least its only about 10 days before they see how they were played

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Carson and Cynthia win for most gullible players ever. I hate listening to this Shanna character assassination. have to turn this off.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't fault playing the game, but I do fault making up things that can affect other people and their reputation. I don't like dirty playing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, this season devolved into complete trash from what I'm reading. I still haven't turned the feeds back on.

FYI:"News of the World" starring Tom Hanks is just what I needed. Wonderful, catch it if you can, streaming on HBO Max, if you have that.

BB always takes a turn for the worst, every stinkin' season. I thought with mature people and a 3 week timeframe it would be different. Wrong!

Between the ridiculous feed cuts, and people just ripping each other to the core, I keep wondering why I torture myself with this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hannah seems to still be there as well and in her podcast with Taran it seemed there were some Survivor players there too.

At least Hannah Chaddah is still living life. She is back in school about to be qualified as an EMT and on to medical school and at the same time being in LA to keep her dance training and persue opportunities.

Is Tiffany still there?? She was talking so big after the season and wanted to move to LA with her son.. I imagine she has been schooled on living expenses.

But then her instagram was just one picture after another about Tiffany, her hair, etc and fawning followers and I finally unfollowed.

Derek and Claire seem so much more grounded. Travelled, plan more travelling but other times they are in NY, doing fun live or podcasts, sometimes just playing chess, joking around, not pretending to be Hollywood celebs.

Sorry, that was a bit of a rant

I am also one who was excited that Carson won! But then there was their deal and all too soon it seemed like Carson was going to be unreasonably attached to Todrick.

Pfft.

And what I've read here really worries me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Shanna survives this debacle, she needs to win HOH.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Carson.. what happened to "We have to get Miesha out or we are handing her the win"?????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also, what happened to Cynthia saying all she wants to stay long enough to see Miesha leave?

How do these people change personalities in like, 24 hours?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think some of these people are more concerned with their image than with winning, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in general but it is frustrating to serious BB fans.

It's much more important to Carson that he come out of this with an untarnished image than it is for him to win or go farther in the game.