TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 09, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I am so mad they switched cams. I wanted to hear what Cynthia had to say to him. She is really working him to stay this week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is more annoying than having no feeds at all.

Every time it goes to bubbles, I start to do something else, then the feed comes back, I go back to the feed. After a few minutes the feed goes down.

Sometimes the feed is down for an hour. Sometimes it is down for a minute. Can't watch feeds, but also can't do anything else. Ugh!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ijust don't see Meisha putting up Kirk, but maybe she will since he didn't do what she wanted him to do when he was HOH? Fingers crossed!

I actually like Kirk, only because he stood up to Meisha, but I like Carson better. Damn it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read that Todd's blood pressure this morning was 186/116. Maybe the feeds down is them dealing with that.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Too many bubbles too little feeds. Fingers crossed for Carson and Kattan to stay this week. Dislike Todrick so much. I'm glad many are on to him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yikes! That bp reading is terrible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I wonder if he was on BP meds before he came in the house or if coming into the house has identified this problem. He needs some med adjustment to get that high number down!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He has talked about the fact that he has high blood pressure. He is very careful about his salt intake. He has a blood pressure machine and he takes it all the time. So yeah he knew.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on bubbles for over 3 hours. It just now switched to adoptable animals.

What the heck??

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Are they playing POV?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Fan3, who knows?!? The feeds for CBB3 are the absolute worst.

Glad I’m not paying for this mess. Cancelling Paramount before they charge me anything.

Were you able to get a free month?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a step forward in fan communication when they started showing adoptable pets for comps, so we would know that feeds would be down for several hours.

Now they use the bubbles screensaver as well as the animals for the same lengths of time interchangeably. This not only defeats the purpose of two different “screen savers” , it pisses off the live feed viewers.

The ratings for the TV show are in the toilet. I guess they are trying to force TV viewership, but it could backfire into them losing their core audience, and then they have no tv show at all.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I'm not calling them the "live feeds" anymore...going to start calling them the "down feeds".

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Why even have them? Just take them down. And if we watch the show, we watched, if we do not, it will continue to tank. This may be the last time they do this "Celebrity" show. It has been a joke from the start.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The feeds have been off for so long, ive been making conspiracy theories as to what is happening.

Chris Katten was up early, dressed, showered and in very good spirits. Later on, he disappeared, but all the other hgs were around. I think he went and made a break for it, so bb had to cut the feeds. Then they had to convince the other hgs that whoever wins POV, they have to use it and put up Katten, so he can leave and still get his paycheck, and everything is all dignified. Miesha was having none of that and was/still is fighting bb every step of the way.

And now that the animals are on, it's taking many do overs with the POV ceremony to try to make it look like everything is normal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang. Still animals. I was certain by the time I finished typing and posting, the feeds would have come back on, making my post moot.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Spoiler Girl has nothing about the long delay.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If it wasn’t for live feeds, I would not watch this corny, cringeworthy tv show.

If the live feeds are like this for regular BB, I am done.

What is super annoying about CBB3, is that they have a great cast. Even the people I don’t like are not that bad.

This could have been an epic season, but they decided to ruin it for some reason.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's some good gossip while we wait.

Man dancing Todrick's Allegedly Paid Dancer | SMEG
@girl_smeg

Teddi realized Miesha wasn't a girl's girl when she wouldn't accept her deal. She thought they were cool before that.

Teddi says by day 3 Mirai had already lost it. Hysterically crying. She cried for 3 days straight.

Day 5, Teddi told Mirai she couldn't be in an alliance w/ her bc Teddi didn't think the house was good for her. Mirai had distanced herself from everyone. She also hummed a lot.

Teddi says something set Mirai off in the house that she's not allowed to talk about Eyes

Teddi was warned not to trust Todrick before entering! He told her he didn't know who she was, but then said when she leaves, she gets to go home to her sexy, rich husband.

Teddi says Lamar left his poo towels in the bathroom after he sharted.

She says Todd never stops talking about himself Face with hand over mouth
She asked him to stop saying something inappropriate to her, before feeds started, & he got upset, but they worked it out.

Shanna's bf slid into Teddi's DM's & Teddi says Shanna needs to call her.

He told Teddi she'll never see her hat again along w/ something negative about Shanna Eyes Teddi saw on TMZ the bf's looking for rings, so she's confused.

Teddi says the feeds were delayed bc Kirk had to leave the house bc he got a positive Covid test. They had to wear masks & social distance. Kirk got cleared the next day.

Mirai got upset & came after Kirk. The other HGs thought Kirk did nothing wrong. This led to feed cuts.

Link to the podcast

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I never heard of poo towels before. At least for a grown man.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Rose, no couldn’t get free feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, almost all of this cast are people lookimg for validation.

I think I prefer just regular greedy backstabbing HG.

HG who don’t care about winning the money are boring. It’s like a 3 week audition.

As much as I like Carson, I wish he would actually play BB. But he isn’t, which makes me not like him as much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
10 minutes into the tv show, the live feed comes back.

Who is running this show? They are fired.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I had a feeling that would happen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shanna won POV!