TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 09, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Carson and Cynthia nominated.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why do I still have kittens?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Nooooooo.......

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Todrick let Cynthia know she’s not the target (without actually saying it).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sighhhh

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Carson for the POV!!!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Carson saying if he wins veto he will use it on Cynthia as he thinks she has a better chance to win as they are gunning for him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Carson of to talk with Todrick and they switch cameras!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I turned off the feeds and went to bed. The frequent interruptions were aggravating, and this is supposed to be fun.

I don't think much happened last night anyway, from the little bit of updates I read this morning.

Maybe Taran will have something on his update, so glad he's watching feeds for me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just turned the feeds on and there are bubbles - I guess they're waking up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I saw Katten get up earlier. I don't know if he was going to the bathroom, the DR or maybe getting some cake. :-)

As soon as he got to the door, it went to bubbles. I'm thinking that BB does not want us to see him at all and he is just biding his time til he gets voted out. Hence the talking game in front of him, like he's not there.

It is really cruel of Miesha not to have nominated him, like they all agreed to this week. I bet a lot of them didn't even vie to become hoh this week because of the plan, so they can try to win the next time.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Todrick or Kirkpatrick getting evicted under Miesha’s HOH would bring me joy.

I hope both Carson and Cynthia survive this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Toddrick and Cynthia were talking in the bathroom. There was no volume at first. I think that Cynthia was bad mouthing Kirk to him, about how how Kirk came up to her saying he wants Toddrick out.

Yay! Cynthia is playing the game. Put a bug in Toddricks ear that if Cynthia or Carson come off the block, to put Kirk up.

Toddrick left the bathroom saying, Interesting. Let the games begin.

God, I hope I'm right with what I caught. I'm going to check around.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really want Carson to win the veto and save himself.

I fear that he doesn’t care enough to try. So I hope it is a crapshoot or some kind of comp that Carson could accidentally win.

Then, I want Todrick to find out that Kirk wanted to backdoor him.

Then, I want Todrick to convince Miesha to make Kirk the replacement nominee.

Since I usually don’t get what I want, I am not putting a lot of faith in any of this happening.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG! Grooch, you got me excited that one of my things could come true.

I’ve really been surprised that the BD plan has not gotten to Todrick yet.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I hope so too, Grooch

Love that scenario, Rosem.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just saw Cynthia and Toddrick in storage room. Cynth was helping him how to put a pad on the sniffer. To Rick says he's going to be the cleaningest, cookingest #itch in the whole house. Told Cynthia that she is going to have to teach him how to do things.

Then he ran out the door with the swift jet and is washing the kitchen floor.

This is so funny.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Todrick is again cleaning the already clean kitchen. Like yesterday when he got that info about him not being trustworthy.

This must be his coping mechanism. I suppose we will get another day of non stop Todrick feeling disrespected.

He is probably anxious for Miesha to wake up so he can start the rant.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I think he is purposely being passive aggressive with Kirk and having fun with it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, here's the convo from Jokers. I was right!

9:05 AM Wed Feb 9 PTby PeachMacaroon

8:55 Todrick and Cynthia in Bathroom

Todrick: And I know, I don't eff with him, I'm not new to the game.

Cynthia: They definitely you know asked me how I feel about Todrick. And you know he asked me how I feel about Todrick and I said, I"m good with Todrick.

Todrick: I think he's a little jealous of the relationship that I have with Miesha. You have no idea how on time this message is because I"m already like hip to the game. I went to Miesha yesterday and was like if Carson comes down, I got a really really really great move somebody that you can put on the block because I"ve been loyal to him.

Cynthia: He's bother by you, he will fight with her to the end. He made that very clear to us, but your name, your name keeps coming up. And Carson and I are like, no, we're good on Todrick.

Todrick: What about Shanna?

Cynthia: CARSON AND I, we're like no we're good on Todrick.

Todrick: Say Less.
------------
Then Cynthia left and that's when Toddrick said let the games begin.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chris Katten has been up in the kitchen this morning being very social. It makes me nervous because everyone has been talking in front of him like he wasn't there, the past few days. I'm glad he's feeling good, but I worry he may blab something at an inopportune time, blowing up Carson's and Cynthia's game.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Whee! Thanks, Grooch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Looks like there's a bad ant situation in the basket by the fridge that they put their empty soda bottles. They are now spraying them with Lysol to kill them. (Todd's idea.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Toddrick says to Cynthia that he's a stubborn @itch. He will sweep this floor 74 times a day every day and laughs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Todrick is the ultimate victim.

Poor, selfless Todrick puts himself out for others, and protects people, goes out of his way for them.

And for some reason, everyone seems to ready to betray him and treat him disrespectfully. For no reason!!!

He is the most entitled little man-baby that I've ever witnessed.

He is telling Cynthia that there is some kind of vengeful beast inside him who is ready to be released.

Yeah, ok. The only releasing I've seen from him, is whining to Miesha and Cynthia about how badly he has been treated.

Great! Instead of Todrick whining, all feeds have switched to snoring.

LOL?