TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 08, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Shanna telling Kirk she’s “hit a wall, this isn’t fun anymore…”

Geez! What a buncha snowflakes!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wish they would take the cards away from Todrick. He is on my last nerve with shuffling, shuffling, shuffling….

I now see why they dont get cards in regular season until the end, if at all. So annoying!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Are they going to do noms today?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Where is Miesha? I haven't seen her at all today.

The only thing I can think of is that they have had her in the Dr for hours trying to convince her to evict Katten this week and her competitiveness won't let her do it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kirkpatrick is now washing the refrigerator shelves in the kitchen sink. I'm going with he's OCD and not because he's bored.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now's Kirk is being a douche again to Todd. Todd asks Kirk if there are any eggs in the carton. Kirk is pretending not to hear him. Finally he answers that he doesn't know. Todd says, You're the one cleaning the fridge. I was going to get some more if there weren't any. Kirk replies, yeah, I'm cleaning, don't you see me at the sink? Meanwhile, the egg carton is a foot away from him on the counter.

Kirk needs to realize that Todd is an old man for his age and just go with the flow and be nice.

Now, a few minutes later, Cynthia asks Todd to cut up some garlic. He got up to help, no problem.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Miesha is now up and at kitchen table with Todd and Toddrick. Toddrick asks her if she is working out later because he needs to talk to her strategically.

I'm sure Todd must have heard him. Maybe he's in their alliance, too?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And for some reason, BB woke up Todd and Lamar at 4 am this morning. That's why they are do tired. Whenever anyone asks them why, it goes to bubbles.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So NSync is calling Todd a bully?? Did I hear that right?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Miesha is exactly the way I expected her to be. Watching her in MMA you can tell that she is ... well let's use the word "determined" ... competitor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch, maybe for the reveal of Miesha's HOH room. Irony since she slept through the reveal of Kirkpatrick's HOH.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I guess he did not mention any names.

No
@Nowbz
·
3m
Kirkpatrick thinks that we’re in the “bully” phase of the season and he’s upset because his preseason goal was to “not let the bullies bully”

(no names were said so I’m just assuming who the bully is..)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, no. Todd just mentioned it again at the kitchen table, someone asked why, and he replied that "they" needed some things.

BB must have been working on editing the hoh comp or something. Early this morning, Todd and Lamar were laughing about it, so it must have been funny. Lamar said he couldn't get his ski on.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I have the feeds on in the background while I’m working and I heard the bully comment. Kirk, Todrick, and their gal pal are pot and kettle.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is wrong. Miesha just went into the hoh room. Toddrick is there waiting for her. She asks him what is going on. Finally! Some game talk. But, nope. The cams switch.

What is the point?!?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kirk just entered a bedroom and is bitching to Shena about Lamar and Todd.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Todrick is telling Miesha that he is not trusting Kirk.

Todd told him Kirk can’t be trusted.

I wonder if Todrick can convince Miesha to switch her target to Kirk and away from Carson.

Nominations are today. I hope Carson is safe. He’s baking a damn cake for them! What more can he do?!?!

Oh, and there it is: “I feel like Kirk is the biggest threat right now” - Todrick

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kirkpatrick is such a jerk.

I think Shena was starting to about Cynthia, but thankfully, we are back to the hoh room.

Toddrick is talking about keeping Lamar and Todd ( confirming my alliance theory.)

Toddrick starts talking about being hot and keeping his temper under control and we are switched back to Kirpatrick bitching again.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang. I switched feeds and there is the hoh talk. Sounds like they are putting up Carson!

Toddrick has Shena and Kirpatricks number. That they are playing both sides. He's not 100% sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Todrick is really pushing for Kirk's demise, without thinking he's pushing for that.

She is still wanting to get Carson out.

Todrick is going to keep talking to her about this until she changes her mind.

He's doing all this:

I feel in my heart of hearts, that Kirk should go, and I don't know what else to do, Shanna also needs to go as well, Cynthia is not a threat, I just need to get that off my chest, but you do whatever......

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Toddrick is talking about keeping Cynthia and getting her on their side once Carson is gone. And bubbles!

I'm adding her to Toddricks secret alliance. I believe we might have another cook out alliance. Feeds just won't let us be privy to it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder what time they're doing the nominations.

Todrick can talk. Like more than Kyland. he could wear her down if there's enough time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Miesha asks if she is on the block with Kirpatrick would she stay? Toddrick ssys yes. Well, Todd certainly won't vote to keep Kirpatrick, he just gave Kirk the finger in the kitchen a little while ago. Deservedly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, it seems like Todrick is not going to pressure her any further.

Todrick is also afraid of Carson, so he's good with this.

I just hope Carson can pull out another veto win.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, poor Katten. He really needs to be sent home, but it doesn't sound like he will have the chance.