TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 08, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lamar and Todd are up in the kitchen talking. But then the bubbles came on before I could hear what they were saying. Todd was eating a yogurt.

I hope the bubbles are because BB is waking them up. Not because BB doesn't want us to hear what they are talking about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
To continue the quick downward slide of CBB3, Miesha is the new HOH.

As Taran pointed out, this means that Miesha will be HOH almost half the season. So far. She could even win HOH again.

I guess the predictable nominees will be Carson and Cynthia. If Carson wins veto, Cynthia will be evicted. Pretty sure Shanna will be next so we can have Miesha and the Sausages for the rest of the time.

Good thing its a short season!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are kicking out women who want to be there, in favor of men who want to leave.

So weird.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It seems to be the Miesha and NSync show.

It started out being so fun, but yeah has gone downhill very fast.

With the feeds always cutting out, and now they think we want to watch snoring over conversation, I am already about done.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is ridiculous with the bubbles. They let us hear about 2 sentences then it goes back to bubbles for 5 minutes.

So what I got do far.

The comp had something to do with changing clothes real fast and skis. Toddrick is fast with changing clothes but his zipper got stuck near the bottom.

Toddrick broke up with his boyfriend because he wasn't down with the cause. Lamar asked what cause, black or gay? Toddrick said both. Lamar said your black first, Todd said both again and then bubbles.

Camera is back and all 4 cams are on snoring his.

Oh, one other thing I heard. Toddrick had said something about he (?) had talked to Mirai and then he (?) Ignored him for the rest of the day. Lamar started to say something about Mirai and then bubbles.

So frustrating!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that Todrick is finding out about the plan to back door him in the kitchen right now, and BB is cutting off the feed whenever a sentence is spoken.

Now all 4 feeds are bedroom night vision camera with someone loudly snoring. Which must be pre recorded because lots of people were just awake in the kitchen.

What is the point of having “live feeds” ??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's either Carson or Cynthia who is snoring. Unless there's someone else in the third bed that I can't see.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I see, 4 cameras on sleepers, while people are playing BB in other rooms. So we technically have “live feeds”.

I have never met a show that hates its viewers this much.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I've only seen Toddrick, Lamar and Todd up.

I agree about the live feeds thing.

Oh, bubbles, now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Then, as I finished typing how much they hate us, they just blasted me out of my seat going from snoring to BB theme music.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know. I wish the bubble music was lower, so when I have the quad came on, I can hear the people in that room talking and I don't have to switch cameras.

I swear, every time I watch the feeds, it's never been longer than 3 minutes without a bubble interuption. 5 at the most, and that's stretching it. And that's usually when Miesha is talking about her eating habits.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chris Katten just got called to the diary room, upstairs. He did sleep in the hoh room.

Now back to sleeping hgs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lamar is laying down in the bathroom area with a heating pad on his back. Kattan is again looking through pain medications, which is what I usually see him doing.

These are some broken down celebrities they got in here.

🤣

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Didn't Lamar hurt his back because he fell down in the dark in the House one night?

I'm not sure, because they won't give us feeds!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Grooch, if they weren’t broken down when they got here, BB will be sure to break ‘em!

Oh, except Miesha, since she is the Bionic Woman.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The feeds today are:

Bubbles/Loud Music

A few minutes of trying to hear what Lamar is saying through his obstructed mic

Sleeping/Snoring

REPEAT

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tried the feeds again, and there’s Kirk in the kitchen complaining to Todd about how no one cleans up after themselves.

I have heard others complain that his idol Miesha always leaves a mess in the kitchen. Wonder if he has the cojones to confront her about it.

Probably not. 🙄

This has been the longest conversation I’ve heard all day, and its still going on!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kirk and Todd are getting into a heated argument about….parenting.

Todd is trying to tell him how kids are harder to control when they get older, Kirk thinks he has parented better than Todd.

Now they’re arguing about whether to leave the kettle on the stove or not.

Todd is in favor, Kirk is against. hahahahahaha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
For a minute there, I thought they were going to come to blows.

Now they’re teaming up to organize the kitchen.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Rosem - that is only because Todd realized there is no being logical with Chris Kirk about how people are different in the way they do keep house. Todd saw how upset Chris Kirk was getting and decided to "humor" him.

Chris Kirk is really acting like a horse's patututie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree Cruz. Chris Kirk must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Or is he always this way?

I'm dying to know where he keeps his kettle in his house, if not on the stove.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I think He is like that. Now he is whining to Cynthia about Todd sitting there yelling at him about he was cleaning and he "(Chris") ain't got no time for that. The nerve of him (Todd). BTW for those without feeds, Todd was not yelling at him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Cruz, Kirk is acting very OCD all around the house. Think he’s trying to cope with not being in power anymore and is trying to control things.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Kirk is complaining to Shanna about arguing with Todd. Man, he just is obsessed with this cleaning thing

DUDE! Its not even your house!!! Haha!

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Yup, now he is whining to Shanna about he was cleaning the kitchen and the whole time he was cleaning Todd just sat there "bit.... about the way he was cleaning and not helping at all.

What is next - While I was cleaning Todd was going behind me making a mess. SMH