TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 08, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mame, I agree - I want a blindside - all our blindsides get ruined! Hope it doesn't happen again.

And for it to happen to Todrick, who thinks he's bulletproof, would be perfect.

We still have pets on the feeds, I am suspecting that we won't have them back until after the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Worried if KIRK has blabbed to half the house, his blindside-backdoor might fizzle. šŸ˜” šŸ¤ž Hope that's not the case.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Didnā€™t the cast of last yearā€™s BB spend weeks partying at Toderickā€™s mansion last year. He doesnā€™t need the money.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
All Iā€™ve got to say is -if anyone is coming after my/our Carson - Iā€™m going to have to go up into my attic- pull out my Big Book Of Spells- dust it off - and go on about making the perfect potion to save Carson.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I gotta say, I am loving this edition of Celebrity Big Brother. I never seem to be able to get on the feeds without seeing pets or bubbles but just catching the show, these HGs are great to watch. I am liking Lamar and his attitude.

Not a Miesha fan and do not care for Katan. All the others offer entertainment to me. I am all for a blindside tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back!

I think I just heard Mirai explain to Kattan that they are going to pick players for the veto comp.

So this last long feed outage must have been the HOH lockdown.

Now we have pets again.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Maris, my timing is bad too. I log into the feeds we have puppy/kitty cam.

Im enjoying this season too.

There isn't anyone I dislike immensely. The MMA chick kinda irks me because her personality is coming across to me as a stinky dishrag.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, that was disappointing - why do they tease us like that?

Oh, I know why. They hate us.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lil I am never a fan of the BB HG who decides early on it is their way or the highway.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I saw this clip of Chris Kattan impersonating Chris Kirkpatrick in 2002:

https://twitter.com/barn_mate/status/1490301339942854660?s=20&t=6VkreSg9oA0UCXLvBr9WZw

Then there was this Tweet from Kirkpatrick in 2017:

https://twitter.com/IamCKirkpatrick/status/891484749755187202?s=20&t=6VkreSg9oA0UCXLvBr9WZw

Weird that they have never mentioned any of this in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, I guess something happened in the house this afternoon that we are not allowed to know, and the ā€œbackdoor Todrickā€ plan fell apart.

Now they have evicted Mirai for reasons that are still unclear, and they are keeping Chris Kattan against his will.

Ummmmm, okayā€¦.

This is the weirdest season of BB that I have ever watched.

Oh! And why are the live feeds still down?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am guessing they went right to the HOH comp??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I bet you're right.

I hope Carson wins HOH. Or at least someone who will not nominate Carson.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tweets from "spoiler", who I don't know is real or not, said that Kattan was called into the DR immediately after the show.

So they may be dealing with him most likely wanting to leave.

I don't know why the didn't get him a special bed for his back if they can get a special one for Lamar.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I always thought that the Celebrities played for a charity, but they keep taking about winning money. Anyone know how much they make?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
$250,000 for first. $50,000 for second. but I assume they also get money for signing up and for staying longer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now that Mirai is out, there are only 3 women left.

It is odd that no one in the house has mentioned this.

Usually the male/female split is a big topic of conversation in regular BB seasons.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Huh, thanks Sea! Don't know why I thought they were playing for charities!šŸ’–

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I have had feeds on tv for a while - nothing but kittens. Is this an endurance HOH comp?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I woke up around 3 am their time and turned on the feeds. I saw Meisha with Kirkpatrick, Toddrick and Todd in a bedroom. Miesha was on the floor with a suitcase. She was saying she wanted to go to sleep because she was so tired and wanted to go to bed and not wait for the hoh bedroom reveal. That she always goes to bed at 10:30.

From what I could make out, it sounded like she was going to let Chris Katten sleep up there because of his back. But I'm not sure.

Kirkpatrick left the room at some point, and Miesha said to Toddrick, do you want to talk about it, or something like that. Todd started to leave, and she said to him that he didn't need to leave, and then I got bubbles. I waited for a bit and then I turned it off. I guess BB didn't want us to hear what she was going to talk about. I doubt it was going to be game talk.

So irritating.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't see a "Quick Questions/Answers" thread so I'll ask here.

Did something happen between Mirai and Kirk that we haven't seen on TV? I saw where people posted wondering if Julie would ask her about it but evidently she didn't. I never could figure out why he had such a hard-on about getting her out of the house when there were much bigger threats. He wasted his HOH on an elimination of a player who wasn't in strong alliance.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We did find out through them talking that Kirk had left the house and spent some time in a hotel room, but came back. We also heard bits and pieces that it was over something that happened between him and Marai.. But we never got all the details, it seemed they were not supposed to talk about it, and it never made the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mamapors

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Rumors that CK left either for a false positive Covid test OR an issue with Mirai, but we haven't heard which

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wasn't one of the hgs complaining about Mirai, that first the thing with CK happened and now she was going around rubbing all the guys shoulders. How creepy (or something like that) I think it might have been Teddi when she was campaigning to stay.