TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 07, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Todrick was doing that sweeping thing last night as well.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
How about a figure skating comp for VETO? I would just love for Mirai to ruin NSync's plans!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like the celebs because they just tend to be funnier (like Carson) than the every day contestants.

I had hoped Kattan would be a walking comedic skit, but he is, not in the way I had hoped tho! He seems so childlike to me, I just want to hug him! That said, BB is way beyond him I think.

Lamar is just a big clueless, but he is funny at times.

Meisha - she's an odd duck, I worry about her.

Carson - absolutely my favorite. He may play well, or not, but I like how he stays fairly well centered and makes cracks about what's going on. I think he has the right attitude, and I hope he goes far!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
NSync has decided he will go after Carson if someone wins the veto and he gets to do a replacement nom. Even if he wins VETO he will take Kattan down if he promises to vote how he wants. LEAVE CARSON ALONE!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OOOOOOOO!

Kirk talking to Shanna about putting Todrick up as the replacement nominee if veto is used tonight!

šŸ˜±

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No, Mama, he wants to put up Todrick, he said Carson has to go later because he wonā€™t win physical comps.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OHHHHHHH I am all for Todrick!!! LET IT HAPPEN!! Now I am rooting for NSync to win VETO!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh whew... I was skeered for Carson for a moment there! He has to stay for my viewing pleasure!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, me too Mama! Or Mirai winning veto would be even better. Imagine Todrick being evicted over Kattan!!!?? EPIC!

Andā€¦..Carson must not be evicted. EVER.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Todrick bragging about his Wizard of Oz memorabilia did not have the effect he was expecting.

It was one of the things mentioned between Shanna and Kirk. They were pretty steamed about it, and I donā€™t blame them, since Todrick was also talking a about how he ā€œneeds the moneyā€.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Shanna is briefing Cynthia on the plan for tonight:

If Kattan or Kirkpatrick win veto, Kattan comes down, Todrick is the replacement.

If Mirai wins veto, Todrick is the replacement.

The worry is that if Miesha wins veto she won't use it, then Mirai goes home. Of course she would have to be chosen to play, and then win.

Another variable: depends on who is chosen to play in the comp. And if they are in on the plot to evict Todrick, or if they want to keep Todrick, or if they are Lamar and then who knows what would happen if he should accidentally win the veto.

This is gonna be a wild show tonight!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mirai is whining about poor Chris Kattan, and she's worried about him not being able to sleep, or come out and talk, and it is too hard for her to watch how he's treated, ....or...IDK...she is hard to listen to.

Now, Kirk is telling her to 'trust the process' - not telling her what the plan is, just being evasive and saying how he is looking out for her, and she should trust him.

Yeah, he put her on the block as the target, he has this new (shakey) idea to get rid of Todrick, and now he is her hero and savior?

ugh ugh ugh ugh!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Kirk is talking to Cynthia in the storage room - whispering about the plan.

OMG, shut. up. - he is going to talk himself into trouble if he keeps doing this.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah that was an odd convo at best. Why did she go to him about it?

ugh ugh is right!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Kirk is in the middle of the kitchen telling Kattan that if he wins the veto he is taking him down.

Kattan says - what? I donā€™t knowā€¦.Mirai needs to stay more, mumble, mumble, mumbleā€¦..

Someone comes thru the kitchen and Kirk says theyā€™ll talk later.

I am dying laughing now, because I think Kattan really wants to be evicted and does not want Savior Chris Kirkpatrick to save him.

Which really puts a wrench into Kirkā€™s master plan. And now half the house knows he wants Todrick out.

HA!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Todd's favorite word is "homey". He uses it in almost every sentence. Would be a great drinking game, we would be under the table in 15 minutes!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't it be just crazy if Kattan somehow wins veto and saves Mirai?

Then, Kirk puts up Todrick and everyone votes out Mirai because thatā€™s what they thought the HOH wanted.

Awkwaaaard!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Adoptable animals!

This could be:

1. HOH lockdown for live show setup

2. Picking players for tonight's veto comp

3. Live feeds done for the day until after the show airs on the east coast.

I don't know which is true....I guess we'll find out at some point....

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Might be a live to tape show so they can cut and paste to fit time slotā€¦.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Rosem - If Kattan wins veto and saves Mirai, then Mirai can't be voted out.

If Chris Kirk wins veto and follows up with this crazy idea of his, I think he will look back and realize this is where he lost the game. Only three days of being HOH and he is the most paranoid ever. In three days he has changed his mind a thousand times. He thinks by getting rid of Todrick, that Meisha will still be on his side. I think he is sadly mistaken in this.

He keeps saying he is playing an honest game, but he is one of the most sleazy ones in there!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, right, Cruz haha! Even when I was typing that I had a feeling something wasnā€™t quite right, but posted it anyway.

Agree about Kirk, so arrogant to think Miesha will come to him after he kicked out her number one ally.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't understand why a lot of people keep sayng Meisha and Todrick are the villians this season when IMO it is Chris Kirk and Shanna.

I don't really find any of them likeable enough for me to root for them this season.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Shanna is a real crap stirrer. Chris Kirk talks too much. Chris Kattan is a gentle soul who makes me laugh.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Arrogant, smarmy Todrick grates on my last nerve... šŸ™ praying he exits tonight in a blazing, blindside-backdoor!!!

I ā¤ļø Carson. Carson Kressley for the Win!)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone is really a 'villian' - this is CBB, so it's not as serious as regular BB - most of these people are millionaires and do not need to win for the money.

I do think Kirk has totally burned out, even though he admitted that the room does something to a person: makes them feel entitled and special.

So, knowing this, he let the HOHitis get him anyway!!