TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 07, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At the moment, RHAP is more interesting than the HG.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I did not even realize there was a show tonight. It will be fun to watch it after seeing RHAP panel review of it. Which is not great.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel that Julie’s yarn toilet paper cover dress on premiere night was a metaphor.

No one has yarn toilet paper covers anymore.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
RHAP acknowledges that feeds are cut about 50% of the time, and it is extremely frustrating to follow conversations.

Glad its not just me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kirk, Todrick and Miesha are in the HOH room speculating about tomorrow’s live show and how they are going to edit everything.

I guess they’ve never watched a double eviction show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB has done so many of these “whole week in one night” double eviction shows that doing one for just one eviction will be child’s play for these professionals.

It is funny to me that these CBB HG have no idea who they’re dealing with! Haha!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh you are all watching!! My favorites are Carson and Cynthia. My least favorites are NSync and Meisha. I am worried about Kattan, he never got out of bed today. Marai I think is just not cut out for this. Todrick can go anytime, and what do I say about Todd Bridges.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And I agree with Jimmer, I am finding them much more fun than regular houseguests. Lamar and his one liners are priceless! And the fact he has no clue where he even is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Mirai doesn't win POV and is booted, I sure hope she will reveal a lot in her interviews!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mama!

Todrick is on my last nerve. I hope he is blindsided.

This is surprisingly good season so far. I need Carson to stay until the end.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hi Rosem!!

I do hope Mirai wins veto, and then wins HOH. I would like her stay, but I feel so sorry for her all the time. I just do not see her relating to anyone in there. She is younger and her celebrity is in no way similar to the rest of them.

I would love to know what happened between her and NSync, that made him dislike her so much.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Kattan was up for what, 2 hours? He just walked through and is going to bed. I hope he is OK!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I feel so bad for Mirai. In this CBB she is the only young person.

It’s like a reverse BB. Usually there is just one old person in a house of 20 somethings. Most everything the HG talk about goes right over her head.

Also, she appears to be high all the time. I know she isn’t, but it just looks that way to me. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Haha!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Maybe she is into the gummies the rest are taking for sleep. They just said Lamar took 7 the other night, and could not sleep. LOL

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I am so sick of Chris Kirk spouting about how honest a game he is playing and he doesn't want to backstab anyone. Wants Meisha and Todrick to be totally loyal to him. In the meantime, all week he has been talking to Carson and Cynthia setting it up so if they win HOH that they will put up Meisha and Todrick with the intent of Todrick going home.

With all the feed cuts, I have not once hear Todrick or Meisha talk about getting rid of Chris Kirk or Shanna.

Who is playing the dirtier and dishonest game? My opinion, Chris Kirk and Shanna.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently Carson is now making a "decoy cake" just for Kattan, LMAO. He said "I make a cake and the next morning it is like a crime scene". I was laughing so hard. The video is in this tweet.

Techno Gaijin
@technogaijin
·
12m

Yeah, eating straight out of the cake pan at home is one thing, but in a house shared with 9 others...yuck. But that's why Carson adopted the decoy cakes plan. #CBBUS3

https://twitter.com/technogaijin/status/1490556561172811779

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kattan is odd, eating habits are gross to say the least, Lamar obviously never watched BB by his comments, standing around on the first eviction nite.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is odd. Lamar, Todd and Toddrick in kitchen talking. Toddrick says something about it was sad.

Lamar asks who. Toddrick says Teddi. It was a little sad Teddi... bubbles.

Are they not allowed to talk about Teddi? Did she put a restraining order on BB? What other reason could it be?

The others cams were on hgs sleeping.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They just block feeds at random it seems. All four feeds on kitchen table, and then they randomly block 2. LOL Same convo on all 4 feeds. It makes no sense!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does Chris Kattan have a neurological disorder? He seems to be "very shaky." I was also wondering if he is sleepwalking. The whole thing with repeatedly waking up in the middle of the night to eat cake is just weird.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kattan broke his neck and has had many surgeries, according to him. I say that because he says he broke it during a Saturday Live Skit, and they say that is not true. I read some stuff about it. I think he definitely had a broken neck and has suffered for years, it is just how he broke it that is disputed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mamapors!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This crew sure is up early! Its was fun listening to Lamar, Todd and Todrick.

Then, Miesha comes into the kitchen and after a few minutes of chatting, she begins loudly doing shout outs to her kids, dogs, etc.

As I type this she is still talking to the camera. Going on for at least 5 minutes. As if they’ve been separated for years.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Todrick has been sweeping imaginary kitchen floor dirt for about an hour.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Miesha is unknowingly pitching the plot of The Odd Couple starring Todrick and Todd.

I think she thinks she came up with an original idea.