TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 06, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is turning into a bash session of Miesha. She leaves all her dishes out for others to clean up after her. Miesha cooks for certain people, not everyone.

These three are getting fired up, Shanna says “whisper!” Cyn says “I dont give a F, they can hear whatever I say!”

They are agreeing that Miesha makes the house miserable.

WOW! I had no idea that they agreed with me so much!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Sound on my feeds is SUPER low. Crome is updated, laptop is current. Was fine last night, sound everywhere else is normal, and I have a sound booster installed and its up to the max...I've rebooted several times..Thoughts?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is crazy that Miesha was HOH for TEN DAYS, and the rest of the HOH’s will be HOH for like 3 days.

No wonder Miesha has made so many enemies. That’s a very long time in a very short season to be in power.

From what I am gathering, Miesha has not offered food to people, snapped her fingers at people, and caters to Kirk, Lamar and Todrick, but no one else.

Cynthis is extremely vocal in her dislike of Miesha, at one point saying “who does she think she is!?”.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Christiii,

My sound is fine. I'm using BB Viewer on Chrome:

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/live_feed/stream/

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, its working on my Phone too!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now I'm seeing and hearing that the POV comp will not be today, but will be live tomorrow along with the eviction.

Not sure why they would do this, it leaves no time for anyone to campaign, and the HOH has to nominate without even talking to anyone, kinda like the double eviction episode, but with just one eviction.

This does make me think that Kirk could take this opportunity to remove a big threat quickly. Like Todrick or Miesha.

Wonder if Kirk is that much of a player? He has done a good job of hiding his BB knowledge, maybe he will make the big move.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying the lack of MEETINGS this season.Heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Miesha said to a group of people in a room, including Shanna:

"I look like Shanna when I'm pregnant"

Like Shanna couldn't dislike Miesha any more than she already does, this is going to go on the list of reasons why Miesha should be the replacement nominee if/when someone wins veto. Lucky for her, the current HOH is her partner in the game!

Miesha probably just sealed her fate.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL wow that’s either nasty or clueless.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I think it was clueless, Miesha seems to be lacking self awareness.

The feed cuts today are insane.

Kirkpatrick seems to have a good read on how easy it is to get HOHitis, without actually using the term. Saying how being in the room for just 2 days gives you a sense of entitlement, Miesha being in the room for 10 days makes it even more intense.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since BB has inexplicably decided to have the veto comp, veto ceremony, vote, and eviction in one live show, Kirk has to plan right now as to what he will do if Mirai wins the veto, or Kattan. Or someone who will take one of them down. Can’t put up the veto winner, but won’t know the veto winner until he has to decide. Whew!

This is messed up. Putting extra pressure on this HOH, when the previous HOH had days and days to decide.

This season is a complete mess!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kirk and Shanna are now trusting Miesha and Todrick.

They are playing the middle, floating between Carson and Cynthia…and also Miesha and Todrick.

Whichever side wins the next HOH, they can float to that side.

I do think that they will betray Carson and Cynthia before they betray Miesha and Todrick.

Not what I would do, but I have a personal bias in favor of Carson.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kirk is finally realizing that they have to strategize NOW since tomorrow is going to be so fast.

Shanna said, lets not think about it. Lol

He says, we HAVE to think about it!

Now they are discussing. They like Todd.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying Shanna and Kirk’s strategizing. I like that they are admitting that they want to work with other duos, but are not committed to either duo.

Good that they are willing to cut anyone!

This is very different from the whole house alliances of regular seasons. This is more duo-oriented.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mirai is in the sauna room alone, arranging pillows and rocks on the wood benches. She made a pillow fort.

Shanna came by, Mirai said she is entertaining herself. Now she is acting like an anime character, saying things like “entertain yourself, they said”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kirk is enjoying a jar of pickles.

I would bet that he has no idea what a staple food that is to regular BB players who get to be on slop.

Celebrities don’t do slop. I do not agree with this.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I hate slop. I don't think it adds anything to the game but they do pamper the Celebs a little too much. This cast of B list Celebs is far more entertaining then any regular BB contestant. Guess what? They all have personalities and don't do group think as much. I like everyone here except Todrick who is a phony and a poser.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kattan, Carson, Cynthia and Shanna are sleeping. I guess “celebrities” are not subjected to the “awake from 10 am-10pm” rule that regular HG must adhere to.

This is kinda like a parody of Big Brother.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I hate slop too. I would like the celebrities to at least be a little uncomfortable, maybe a have not room, or cold showers.

It feels like its not really BB.

I am very much enjoying this cast. (Except Todrick, but every season needs a villian, lol) They are trying to play a game they are unfamiliar with, it is pretty entertaining so far.

The feed cuts are out of control, tho.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Most of the house is now asleep, except for Miesha who is loudly crinkling a bag of something, so feeds are just fantastic and worth every penny.

I am watching for free, so ya know, you get what you pay for. 🙄

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The upside of most of the house being asleep is that the feed isn’t cut as often.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've finally had a chance to watch feeds for the first time and all they are doing is sleeping. Boring! Almost makes me want Teddi back. Almost.

I think Kirk guessed correctly when he mused that it's so boring in the House today is because the crew all have the day off today. Probably preparing for the Super Bowl, he said. That's when the feeds cut.

The cameramen who are there are bored too. They kept zooming on Tedi's face when Miesha was eating in front of the picture wall. And they kept zooming in on people snoring.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mirai tells Todd she is agnostic. Todd preaches to her anyway, telling her to search and she will find out it might be true.

Now talking about life after BB. Todd misses his kids after all these years of living in isolation in the BB house.

Todd keeps trying to get Mirai to open up about not being ok. She has to keep insisting that she is ok, now she’s crying.

Todd is going to teach her how to play backgammon.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why is Mirai crying?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I see that Mirai has a photogenic memory with those backgammon pieces.