TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for February 3-11: Archive through February 05, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50s
#CBBUS3
Miesha is telling Kirkpatrick that she's afraid that if a 3rd person needed to go up it would be him. Leaving Kattan as an option for Cynthia to not get blood on her hands was good for the group.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁
@89razorskate20
·
2m
Feeds are live! Sounds like Teddi is now on the block against Mirai! #CBBUS2 #BBCELEB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m

#CBBUS3
Mirai says getting Teddi up was a good decision for the group bc she is strong so she made that decision.
Kirkpatrick says maybe she should promise Teddi she can get her votes if she promises loyalty to her. He says he was told that Teddi was making fun of him last night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37s
#CBBUS3
Todrick is telling Teddi in the beginning Carson asked him, Cynthia and Shanna to be in an alliance so he thought they would make a decision as a group but then Cynthia just told him that MIrai and Teddi were in the group.
Teddi says she heard that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From the posts about the show, which hasn't even aired yet here, and in this thread, it sounds like many of them couldn't keep a secret alliance if their life depended on it..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
Todrick tells Teddi that Todd says something offensive every day.
He says yesterday when all that happened (Feeds cut)
Feed come back
Todrick says Todd is set in his ways.

#CBBUS3
He says that Teddi talks to Lamar in a way that she wouldn't talk to him or Cynthia so he doesn't think it has anything to do with...
Feeds cut to another room

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m pleasantly happy with this cast. I’ve never been able to tolerate a celebrity season of BB.

The only one I’m not enjoying is Miesha.

Im actually enjoying Cynthia. I thought she’d blend into the woodwork. But she’s holding her own.

I wish the Miria would have been more in more discreet.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
CK seems to be interested in neatness—-I’m not mad about that.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I just watched Todrick interrupt CK talking and he dud the same with Carson. Carson went with the flow CK didn’t appreciate the interruption.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Lil! You may not have noticed that BB has again made our lives more annoying by casting TWO CK’s.

I have been on a mini-vacay and have missed a lot. I’m currently using the crappy hotel wifi to stay up to date.

There has been speculation that Chris Kirkpatrick left temporarily and that this is why the feeds were delayed. Who knows if that is true or just rumor.

From what I’ve read, Mirai and Carson were nominated, Carson won veto and now Teddi is up. Which is how I assume Miesha wanted it.

Curious to see how the twist thingy turns out, I believe we find out tonight on the show. I will probably be out when the show airs, and catching up later.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rose-

Oh grrrrr and oy

My CK was referring to Kirkpatrick.

I read about the “maybe outing”.

I’m a HW fan. Neither Teddy nor Cynthia have been on my poop list….which makes me in the minority, I believe.

I don’t want either of them out. I’m getting the feeling that Cynthia has a good footing-so far.

I’m going to try to give this season a fair shot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The tweets seem to be referring to Chris Kirkpatrick as Kirk. Took me a few times saying Who's Kirk, to finally figure it out.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I do not see a link to sign up for live feeds on either cbs or paramount….help a sista out…
These people are truly playing Bb, surprisingly I am enjoying it !
Will continue the search….I did not goggle Celebrity Big Brother Live Feeds…..

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Paramount+ - https://tinyurl.com/4daz48tr

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I don't know why I get the feeds but everytime I turn them on it is bubbles

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maris, I follow @feeds_bot on Twitter and get notified when feeds are back. Very helpful since feeds are rare these days.

I am listening to Miesha and Kirkpatrick talking noms. Mirai and Lamar, possibly Kattan if replacement is needed.

Mirai is the target. Geeze, this little tiny childlike person has them all in a tizzy. Is she some kind of secret superhero or something?

Miesha and Kirkpatrick are acting like they are the stars of the show, and the others are just their subjects that they can control.

Its a rare case of DOUBLE HOHitis!!!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem I'm loving this season! I just checked, and 5 of them are 50 and up, so its a nice change from mostly 20 something's. I also like Celebrity season like an All Stars, so I don't have to spend weeks getting to know them

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hiya Christiii! I am getting caught up after being away for a couple of days with crappy internet.

Watching last night’s show, and is it me or does the show seem “off”

Like, Julie’s scripts are awkward, continuity is off with people on and off the block during the live show, some HG not knowing how the voting works, standing around not knowing where to be.

These are supposed to be people who are used to being in front of cameras. They seem so unaware of what is going on around them.

“Did you make any friends for life in there?” Julie asks Teddi.

OMG and LOL - yes, after the unbelievable stress of a whole week on a soundstage, she has made lifelong friendships.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Honestly I haven't watched the shows yet! Just the feeds and RHAP to be caught up...being in California, by the time the show airs here..I already know what happened

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
OK I'm loving Carson and Cynthia right now, just being thankful they think they are surviving another few days (from what CK told them) Carson saying he would offer to be Meisha's punching dummy...guess she asked for one from production

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Lamar took a bunch of melatonin gummies last night and he is barely functioning

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kirk just went to Cynthia and Carson to let them know they are not the target, that it is Mirai and maybe Kattan. He didn't really commit and was vague as to his final decision.

Kirk mentions that Miesha and Todrick are threats to win the game.

Which is surprising since he was just strategizing with her about nominations like they were working together. That would be good acting on Kirk's part since I was fooled.

I don't know when nominations happen in this short season.

These celebrities are really playing tho, with the exception of Todd, Kattan and Lamar who are lost.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Miesha was scary as crap punching.. On the show. Yikes.

I am bummed to learn who is HOH and who is the target.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kattan is strange but oddly likeable for me and I had never seen him before and would not enjoy his performances.

Miesha is unlikable.

Chris Kirkpatrick is really full of himself.

I like Mirai, but wish she had not blown her alliances so fast.

Want to like Todrick, but not so much.

Enjoying Carson. On the show when the NOMNOW started, his eyes had terror until Julie pointed out that as POV holder, he was safe. No poker face there. Love his DRs.

Enjoying clueless Lamar way more than anticipated.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Lamar told Chris that he is OK with going home, since he already accomplished what he wanted to do. Is he talking about getting back with Khloe? I don't think pooping the bed will help his case to win her back.
He said if his plan doesn't work out, he will go overseas to play b ball