TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: General Discussion about the Upcoming Season: Archive through January 31, 2022 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I know the same 3 people as Mameblanche. D-list for sure! :-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem, you rock !
I know only 5 of these people,and I am a big Carson fan.Definitely “B” list of characters.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I knew all but 2 of them. Didn’t know the Olympic ice skater or UFC fighter. I think it’s a decent cast. Maybe I just read to much TMZ 😂

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If you wouldn't mind telling me the names you do know (like top row left to right and so on) that would be helpful. Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carson Daley, Mirai Nagasu, Lamar Odom, Todd Bridges,
Chris Kirkpatrick, Cynthia Bailey, Toddrick, Miesha Tate, Teddi Mellencamp, Shanna Moakler, Chris Kattan.

I think that is correct for the pictures above.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I know about 6 of them. I recognize the name Mirai Nagasu, but would not recognize her.
I think Carson Kressley will be extremely humorous in the house, plus he will probably make sure everyone hangs up their clothes.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I don't KNOW any of them, but the Todd Bridges name is sort of familiar, like he played a teenager on some weekly television show eons ago, which would probably make him one of the over-50's, LOL.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2022 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just watched the little cameo videos of the players at MB's link from this morning.. They all look to be interesting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know 4. Carson, Lamar, Chris and Todd.

Luckily, I like all 4 as well. Those will be my pre-how picks

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
House reveal:

https://twitter.com/cbsbigbrother/status/1487090695940812804?s=21

They’ve really outdone themselves - WOW!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The house is unreal! They have a sauna? The workout equipment is the good stuff LOL

I like the new staircase. People used to crash coming down the stairs. It looks like a little BB Canada house 2.0. They really outdid themselves. I think it might be the best BB house ever, of any country?

I was familiar with all the celebrities. Most of them I've seen in interviews or while they were performing or whatever and I have a good sense of who they are... Except for Miesha Tate. I knew who she was and what she does. But I've never heard her speak.

Looks like an interesting bunch. Now let's see what kind of drama goes down LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The sauna is inside. I guess this means they aren't allowed outside for some reason.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I put tweets in the Tweet thread of the different pictures of the house if you are interested.

I wonder if they will leave most of the improvements in the house for the regular season, ie, the dishwasher, oven and microwave in the wall, and the new faucet location in the kitchen.

Perhaps they have finally realized the old faucet was surrounded by dryrot and fixed it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 28, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice....the big round table with all the beautiful gold and blue settings and blue chairs....there are 12 chairs....there must be another HG?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Doing a happy dance…no Tiffany Pollard, Nene Leakes or Erika Jayne.👍🏽

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not so fast, Mara, read SinceBB1’s post above yours.

You might want to postpone that happy dance until premiere night.

Hahaha!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If a 12th is coming in, I have a feeling it will not be a cause for
but a cause for

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Me too...like not a "Marissa" or a "Ross" type that everybody loves. More likely somebody that everybody's going to be rolling eyes about.... A "villain" type?

Unless they snagged somebody fabulously famous...like a "J.Lol"... And they want to save it for effect? Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Or... Unless it's somebody from last season? Would that be considered a "celebrity"?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did not enjoy Marissa. She made me crazy.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, January 30, 2022 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Me either...but everyone said they loved her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Id rather have a villain!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just realized we have TWO Chris Ks

And we have Todd and Todrick

BB continues to torment us.

I guess the DR will have to call the Chrises by their full names. How annoying for production. And us. And the Chrises

At least the Chrises will have an easy time coming up with an alliance name. They will be The Chrises. Unless they hate each other for having the same name.

I’m going to look for some interviews so I can decide if I want to root for someone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nice Banner, Jimmer, and I really need it, who the heck are these people???

Anyway, I’m watching the Us Weekly interviews, and boy oh boy, most of them are clueless about BB:

Miesha doesn’t know anything about BB and doesn’t seem to have any interest in it at all

Lamar Odom must have seen a squirrel outside the window, because he kept looking sideways every time he was bothered to answer a question.

Todrick has been vaccinated with the Kyland needle. He rambles on endlessly.

Cynthia is playing for two. Really, really, really wants her alliance partner with her at the end, even if she loses. An alliance partner that she will be acquainted with for all of 3 weeks. Um, ok.

Todd hates people, so won’t that be an asset in the BB house?

Man, they really scraped the bottom of the D-list for this bunch.

Carson was the only one who appealed to me at all. Shanna is at least familiar with the game, so maybe she has potential.