TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 34 - Double Eviction (LIVE???????): Archive through September 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm, who knows what we will see.

Feeds have been down so supposedly taping the first eviction, so it can't really be LIVE!!

But then again what will they do with 2 hours, double evictions are fun unless they are only an hour and everything goes fast.

Will we see more than 15 minutes of jury house, and then what will be left to show on FRidays show.

It is all a mystery.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It's been really confusing in general-

supposedly the original plan was to make this a triple eviction ep (from 7 to 4), but people complained so they changed it to 2 doubles back to back. I don't necessarily agree with that- the legal people at CBS might have had an issue (while it's not impossible that they changed, it's unlikely).

Plus they added a Friday episode for next week-it's not the season recap ep most likely (there's still an episode Sunday 9/26 which is probably that), so there's something up.

There are heavy rumors that this is a fake double eviction- that while 2 will be voted out, they'll then compete against each other and the winner goes right back in- and while it makes sense with the added episode and such (plus only having the regular double eviction over 2 hours means a lot of padding- we know due to a feeds leak the POV comp will be What The Bleep, which isn't a long comp compared to others)- but not announcing anything about it last week? (they announced the double, but if there was a fake one coming up I'd think they say a twist was happening)

Really strange...

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Wilson, as an FYI, my TV schedule has a BB epsiode for Friday tomorrow, 9/17 listed.

According to my listing:

9/17 - Fri, 8 PM
9/19 - Sun, no episode
9/22 - Wed, 10 PM
9/23 - Thu, 8 PM
9/24 - Fri, 8 PM
9/26 - Sun, 8 PM
9/29 - Wed, 9 PM 2 hr finale

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Km-That’s right. We knew about the ep tomorrow night a while back (because CBS has the Emmys this Sunday)- it’s that new Friday ep on 9/24 that was recently added (like a couple of weeks back).

If things go as normal- they’d be at 4 tonight.

Friday 9/17 would be the reactions to the DE and the HOH, maybe the noms (since they likely taped the ep early because of the feed block)

Wednesday 9/22 would be the last POV comp

Thursday 9/23 would be the eviction down to 3.

Then it’d get weird. Normally, the last Sunday 9/26 ep is the season recap and the start of part 1 of the HOH….but there’s an extra ep before that on Friday 9/24. What would they do then? I doubt that’s the season recap, because then they’d have to fill a ton of time Sunday 9/26.

Theoretically they could do part 2 on the 26th, but then they’d have to stretch things out on the finale on Wednesday 9/29- remember, they have 2 hours.

It’s that 2nd Friday ep that throws things off.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hey?!??! Am i supposed to be expecting the unexpected tonight?

That would be EPIC!

Not getting my hopes up. LOL!

Let's see if the season ends for me tonight.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad to see the tv show acknowledging Tiffany’s enormous contribution to the Cookout.

Azah is so disappointing. She is hardly ever upright, how can she even play the game? Yet she will get further than Tiffany. 😡

Oh boy, another Big D puff piece edit 😡

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
5m
We put up with Kyland's rants for 60+ days on feeds and they are FINALLY showing it in the edit. #bb23

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Show is trying very hard to humanize the misogynists, Ky, DF and Xavier. Sweet, sympathetic music playing as they talk about how they will use the money to help their families. (Duh!) Production needs the audience to feel good about one of them winning, since that is the most likely outcome.

We can’t have this “historic” season tackle misogyny! They just solved racism, dammit!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
3m
OMG Derek is laying down
I can't believe it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
I hate to say this...and honestly two months ago I never would have predicted this...but I'm actually hoping they cut into this stuff with weirdo Britini acting like a fool in the jury house.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Yawner so far.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am annoyed that they do not acknowledge Tamar Braxton, first AA winner of CBB.

Does that not count as a season?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am not impressed with these questions.

Let’s just get on with the fake double eviction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Julie must be SO excited by this faith answer from Azah.

Kill. Me. Now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are dragging this out, seems we are going to get some sort of jury segment and maybe some more of the jury figuring out the Cookout.

They are going to use so much filler that they won't start the double eviction until the second hour at this rate, JMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Celebrity Big Brother hasn't ever really counted with this show, just like BOTT.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Dipo, They do it with S1 as well. Like they want to pretend certain seasons didn’t exist. But we were there! We SAW them!!!

Haha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So looks like about 8.50ish we might start the nominee speeches and then get to the vote.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The light finally went on…or they finally said it out loud..(and they needed a 2 hr ep for this?)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We are now watching the evicted HG watch the episodes we have already seen.

This is taking forever.

Can you believe that Stelara pays good money to advertise on this crap show, jacking up their prices to pay for it?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Jesus take the wheel. Please.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Is it me or do you think the Jury was told to speak in a certain way

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chippy, I believe that Julie Chen Moonves has already handed the wheel to Jesus.

🙄

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Rose- I’m now wondering if the rumor that this was supposed to be a triple but they changed it was actually true….

(And now I’m fearing that extra Friday ep is going to be like a Luxury comp with a guest or something…and they’ll tape it before F4 eviction and they’ll edit the heck out of it)

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Wilson of course they had to couch this in a 2 hour episode. I know I am riding solo with this but I don't see this as "Historic" - it is a tv game show. What happens next year when players say, we want to make sure that only whites are in the final two? A game based on ensuring that one race wins is bad in my view and is not the least bit productive towards a better future. I still believe that everyone wins when everyone is on a level playing field.