TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22-30: Archive through September 30, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just remembered Julie Chen Moonves’ pre season cryptic tweets about “THREES”, so this would confirm that this was obviously pre-planned and not set up because production just got sick of them. LOL

I just don’t get the thinking behind ruining the only surprise they had in store for them. Like what was the point of that?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
The point is so that they can be prepared to make sure Cody stays and wins the game!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They wanted to tell them and film reactions before a wall yeller tells them?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Well...so much for the SURPRISE!!! I really don't want to see Memphis, Xmas or Cody win this season but I know that I will be disappointed about the 'surprise' too.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why does Cody never listen to Nicole, she was right about keeping Ian, Day and Now Kevin. David is in an alliance with Tyler. Pay attention Cody there is a reason Nicole won before ugh

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
At this point I’d prefer anyone but Cody winning.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I am so mad that BB gives them a heads up for double and triple evictions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am starting to think that BB told them all that they would get $500,000 if they got Cody across the finish line.

That is sure what it looks like.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I've always thought pre-determined winner.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Did anyone read the tweet quote in our tweets thread of a direct quote of Cody trying to get a sentence out? It was ridiculous and long and he never got to the point. Then again, I just listened today to a discussion he had with Enzo and he was clear and concise with very few “likes”. I wonder if he takes meds for ADHD or something orrr if Derrick told him to talk stupidly like that to throw people off.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh this is just so disappointing- now they will be able to plot and strategize ahead. Ugh. Even this they ruined.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Typecast, I posted a tweet where he said he acts dumb so he can get followers because that translates to money.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Is this the most boring cast ever? Like you can go all day and there is nothing reported on them. Strangest thing ever...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think paid actors who earn millions could stay in character as long as Cody... so I’m calling bullshit. This is two seasons of seeing him, I see no difference. His stories from his youth would have us believing he had premonitions of social media and thus prepared far ahead by acting dumb, even as a child? Nah—He has a lot of qualities, but a good grasp of the English language is not one, nor is maturity. He gets by on other things... so far...

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
why am I still amazed everytime I come in and if any, there are maybe one or two posts in many hours, this is disgusting on so many levels

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s hard to post when mostly what we see are the cartoon stars...
Right now Cody/Enzo/Memphis are up in HoH room planning to be F3, yo!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
There is no game talk. Every week we have known who was going from Sunday on. It makes for really boring feeds.

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
I was not complaining about the posters, by any means, I was complaining about the show and the limiting of making things available and of telling the hgs what is coming, I know they have been doing that for years, but it is getting so much worse

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tressa1645, I knew you you meant you were dismayed with the feeds and the boring behavior of the HGs...
we usually don’t experience this until the final week or two, but this has been almost the whole season! I think it’s mostly due to no real twists, just same thing each week... predictable and boring.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Tressa1645, I also knew what you meant. This season has been such a disappointment for all of us. Going through covid has been so hard on everyone and I know that I can only speak for myself (but I am sure that I am not alone) when I say that I was really looking forward to watching BB because I needed some entertainment. I don't want to sound ungrateful but I did expect a lot more from our 'All Stars'.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Maybe they block so much of the feeds since these "All Stars" started right off the bat acting really badly. Bashing Janie and Kaysar, saying old school is not as good as the younger cast, laughing at Ian, constantly putting the POC on the block, etc. Probably about week 3 the producers decided they better block most of what these people say and do. Case in point: Every time they get alcohol, we get stars. They don't want them looking as idiotic as they are. They just are not acting like all stars.
JMO

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
could be part of their demands, so much time not on the feeds, as they were unhappy with the way they were presented last time, they figured they could keep it together it they had down time every day, yet guess what, they could not!

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
seems so weird to actually talking on here have been hovering for many many years, most of the time under a different name

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I know the feeling, Tressa! After many years of lurking, COVID telework has brought me out of the TVCH closet this year. Just wish there was more to post about.

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
I'm so disappointed--but not surprised--to learn they've already been told that three are going, this week. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that, by the time we actually get to see the veto and HOH comps, everything has been pre-recorded and the three evictees are already on their way to the jury house. I'm beginning to wonder why I even bother to watch.