TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20: Archive through September 20, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christmas is in her glory, three guys, dissing the other women..

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
I think I’m glad I don’t have Twitter. One of the side effects, could cause anxiety. LOL
I guess I just don’t care enough about these people to care what they do or say.
I’m just here for the funny stuff the posters say.

I think Tyler may be the only one to realize that bringing David to the end will win him the game.
Now if Tyler uses the veto for Memphis......nevermind

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis would boot Da'Vonne.

Cody thinks Kevin would come after him.

Tyler seems to agree with Memphis.

Christmas wants Da'Vonne to go.

Will Cody prevail???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis wants David gone. We know Cody is grooming David, but I read that David said Cody was annoying him, hanging around.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis thinks it is bizarre that Dani wants to keep (noms the same?) Why would she want to win??

Tyler thinks Dani was gunning to win, to bond with Da'Vonne?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis, people want to be safe, POV is safety, POV is resume at final 2.

Now Da'Vonne is there and he is buddy buddy with her...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody is very much wanting to keep David for himself.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Day & Kevin trying to be clever with their votes last week isn't working out so well for them now.

Onab

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Yes Pamy- I totally agree with you about wishing she wouldn't repost and comment, but until I live in that house ( never! ) I can't really fault her for how she feels, and they do give her so much ammo! And I agree with you about the love for her- she has given me so much joy in all her seasons. We can all give a pass to those we love, right? lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I will be so bummed if Day goes this week.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cody and Memphis browbeat people.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Well looks like Day is going this week.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And David was the one who talked Day and Kevin into casting those votes...

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Maybe Tyler will take Day down after what happened when he did not help her and Bay after saying he would. I Know I know, I am grasping at straws.It really bums me out if Day leaves and waste of space David is still there.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler is not gonna use the veto.

He has been working David, he wants to hurt Dani and it screws Memphis.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cody also doesn't want David to leave. Memphis says it's okay with it, especially when Tyler and Copy outed Nicole and Dani wanting to keep Day. Memphis really doesn't like Dani.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Not a live feed, but Janelle auctioned off her Janelle necklace for over 18k and donate all to her charity. Kasyer just posted that he is auctioning off his FBI baseball hat that he wore 14 years ago, AND this season on her same charity..
The are both Class Acts wow!!!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am finally watching Thursday's show- just could not bring myself to watch. Ugh.

However- it was pretty obvious it was not a surprise with Ian dressed for an interview and Tyler dressed for a comp?

Watching Cody in action and being reminded yet again of the way all the peripherals to the core alliance were deluded into thinking they were in alliances- effectively neutering them- it is just repulsive to see. My DH asked- why keep watching? We should just watch Dick at Night (which we totally enjoy)- and I said that the only thing to get pleasure from will be watching them eat each other.

Finally - I was almost deluded into thinking Nicole really was torn up about Ian leaving by the masterful editing- until we watched her do a happy little pirouette as she danced into the room to vote. And then was all broken up in tears. UGH.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Meggie, have you seen the clip of Nicole asking for acting tips on how to appear sad? Or her numerous practice takes of what she would say before she voted? When she appeared to spontaneously say “this is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to doooo!”—that was the winner out of many versions she had been saying out loud as she was lying down with a facial mask on earlier in the day.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Doesn't production ever just come on the speaker and say "You're not allowed to talk about production." or "You're not allowed to talk about your diary sessions." anymore? Seems like they just go directly to stars all the time this season. Annoying!!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Calimom- I had seen the Twitter thing and was pretty shocked but I also knew many of her defenders felt that was editing, that it didn't show the things before or after- and so I thought- well maybe it wasn't as bad as it looked- but that pirouette sent a chill down my spine- seeing that and then those fake tears.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Poor Day. I think it’s a jinx to have power one week because it just puts a big old fat target on you the following week. When I watched her long drawn out conversation with Dani, I thought, yeah, you got the attention and power this week but be careful because you never know who will be HOH next week and what little bit of power you thought you had will be gone. I think it put too much attention in her. She should not have spent hours trying to defend her weak argument and just surprised everyone at the Veto meeting.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kevin is just so pathetic when he talks, whiney voice, scowl, head in hands. Lord.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
With Memphis as HOH this week, it didnt matter if Day had used the veto last week.

She still would have been on the block and Tyler still wouldnt use the veto.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin went back in to get a cup of coffee... he calls himself an idiot, then says "Don't judge" cause he forgot to put coffee in the filter.

No judgment here, cause I once forgot to put water in our percolator coffee pot as a kid, and didn't realize till it exploded halfway thru supper...