TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas didn't use BLM to exact revenge on Bayleigh.

I said he was lying through his teeth when he first talked to the two nominees, and I was right.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No she just claimed that they were the only pair, which was clearly untrue.

And told Da'Vonne to win pov so she could put up someone who deserved to be voted out (but refuses to use pov to do the same.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cali. This must be a newly made up rule because we have ALL heard HG many times tell people “vote me out, I wanna go home”.

Grodner wasn’t called in.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Twitter is all over Tylers ass and rightfully so.

If he thought social media was bad after his first season, I highly recommend he have Angela delete all of his accounts now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So ironic that Tyler supposedly wanted to leave the house to avoid being dragged on SM and ruining his and Angela’s business

Turns out that staying in the house under these questionable circumstances (That HE created) is getting him dragged on SM and possibly ruining his and Angela’s business.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have never really cared for Tyler and now I truly despise him. Watch him win HOH again this week. ugh!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Tyler is REALLY screwing with Bay's feelings. She is going to feel think they tried to make her look stupid by having hope..I would probably feel that way..
I was never a Bay fan, but this is JUST AWFUL

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Even worse, knowing the veto was not going to be used, he "helped" her with her speech purposefully to make her look bad!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm confused here (haven't been on much this weekend)- from what I gather, Tyler told Bay that he was going to talk to Xmas to use the veto to put himself up because he didn't want to be stuck in jury house- but he had no intention of doing so and is deliberately snowing Bay to make sure she's going this week?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
When it comes back might be a mess...stuff might be flying....

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Honestly it is a game and Bay dragged his name over the last few day so I don’t know what to think

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
No Wilson

Tyler wanted to quit

This wasn't an evil scheme

About an hour ago, Christmas asked Tyler why did you confess everything to them? (Bay and Day)

He said, because I wanted to go home

ETA: Christmas told him, well you've made a commitment to be here and he said, I know, I've made my bed and now I have to lie in it, it's just another month and a half left

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
IMO, Allison Grodner (EP of BB) told Tyler we consider what you are doing a quit

And therefore you will not get paid for being here

That's what I have deduced between the bits of conversations BB has allowed us to hear

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So then why, after knowing he was not going on the block, did he string Bay along and set her up to look like a fool?

No. He is using BLM in the most disgusting way and getting his revenge on Bay at the same time.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I do not understand why so many are mad at Tyler he is playing a game that is cut throat. Winners are not always the most truthful or likeable person. I also do not think what race or sex you are should have anything to do with the game.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't think Tyler did this all for show. He didn't want to come and play again. He had to be talked into it and KC was one of the carrots that was used to lure him to play again. Christmas would be stupid to go along with his plan and if BB talked to Tyler he has to know that following through with his plan spelled disaster for other people that he is aligned with.

I don't want to see Bay or Day go home but come on, loose lips sink ships and both of them have had very loose lips. Swaggy has said that Bayleigh went into the house willing to sacrifice her game to get Da further. If one of them has to go, I prefer Bay.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
These females who want to show a good example of a woman on BB, to empower young girls and promote solidarity amongst women...made a beeline to the nearest man to inform them of the only females left on Thursday night daring to make a F4 girls’ alliance!
Dani told Cody and Xmas told Tyler. I’m not sure about Nicole or Day.
I can’t believe ANYONE still goes on BB and makes the SAME mistakes as all the seasons before them. But for “All Stars” to do it is a disgrace to the game. They don’t have Janelle to blame for this one. How will Xmas come out of this without a HUGE target on her back?! Tyler will be fine—until he leaves the BB house...can we just send them all home and give NEXT season’s winner a million dollars?! (with no returning players allowed!)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think him wanting to go on the block was a gut reaction. But he was getting a lot of push back and pressure that he caved,no telling what they said to him.Everybody was mad at him for wanting to go now everyone is mad because he decided to stay.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Of course race and sex have influence in the game. These are people, not characters in a play. And saying the game is cut throat to excuse people’s every behavior is simply not acceptable.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

First thing I heard was Bay, near tears, saying, this is the worst case scenario

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Day and Bay still in the nom chairs

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bay blaming Ian
Feels played by him

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler has made things worse for himself and Xmas.

Who would want to trust or work with them after this? I am waiting for Bay to blow up, and whatever secret conniving Tyler and Xmas tried to pull, will come out.

If Tyler didn’t say anything, Bay would have been evicted as planned and he would be completely out of it.

He did this to himself..

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I have watched every season of BB and anyone who does not think it is a cut throat game has not been watching.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bay was explaining to David what all has been going on and we lost the feeds

Before the feeds went down, what Bay was saying was not true from my vantage point (that Tyler lied about Dani to her)