TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Same, Keldogg. In the famous words of the King to the HG:

“I hate you all”

Dani is now whining to Xmas about the have not situation. She is really obsessing over this relatively minor problem.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And Tyler needs another alliance... with Ian... called the Insurance Policy. He tells Ian there's a lot of crazy stuff going on now, all the girls are starting to go after each other.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas telling Dani that if Bay or Day get HOH, they will nominate Cody and Dani.

Great! Now Dani has something else to freak out about.

Thanks, Kaysar!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler also told Ian that a bunch of people want Bay & Day on the block, but they don't want to do it themselves. They think Tyler would do it because of his previous beef with Bay.

However... when Ian's new alliance member asks him if he's gotten any new info from Kaysar the last few days, Ian plays dumb... good move!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Whatever he says now can't hurt him.
Christmas is a snake among many snakes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All I heard from Dani when Janelle was on the block and campaigning, was how annoying it was that Janelle wouldn’t give up.

Now she is complaining to Xmas that Kaysar never campaigned to her and how its bad gameplay.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
A week ago I would have said I was totally opposed to this season resulting in a two-time winner, but right now Ian seems like the only solid option to root for, with the possible exception of Bay, whom I didn't like at all on her previous season.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sunny - I'm not worried about Kaysar hurting himself.. I'm worried about him making Cody/Nic/Dani's positions in the game stronger.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Just want to take a moment and thank all of the posters. I appreciate you.

Mom, you may feel outnumbered. But, most of us really don't like any of them. Maybe if Nicole wasn't with Cody or Dani, she would appear more likeable.
Personally, I am pulling for Tyler. Maybe Enzo.

Who will not be gunning for HOH? Memphis, Ian.
Gonna be a fun HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas, the human megaphone is now sharing info with Ian.

So cocky for someone on the block. GOOD players would be pretty suspicious to see someone like that having multiple one on one conversations all over the house.

But these are obviously not good players. At all.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The difference is that Ian is the one person in that house who will soak up whatever info Xmas shares with him and lock it away in his photographic memory for future reference.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I know Ian is bright but I also think he has been the ultimate floater this season. He was barely even seen for the first three weeks.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody talking to Nicole in the key room. He doesn’t trust Ian. Oh, Memphis is there too.

Memphis weighing in on Ian floating around. Says he doesn't game talk with him.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And now Nicole is perched right next to where Ian and Xmas are playing backgammon. Nicole moves away and immediately Xmas asks Ian about his relationship with Bay/Day.

He says I think pretty good. Then she tells him she thinks Kaysar has been sharing info with Bay/Day about stuff going on in the house.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Being invisible can be a good thing, Kappy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, if they win HOH, they want to make sure that that person is a have not. Because they think that if one of the three have nots are evicted, then only two are left to choose have nots.

I don’t know if this is how it will work, but if it is, then, pretty smart.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Also, it's only recently that Ian has accepted that Nicole may not have his best interests at heart.

The yeller and banner may have sealed this for him, but I think Kaysar also impacted his thinking on this.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Psch, we are of one mind on the Ian winning and not liking Bay from her first season (and in The Challenge for me).

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Now Memphis sitting in the eviction seat, close enough to hear any convo between Ian & Xmas.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Invisible or too scared to play? Sorry but I don't have the respect for Ian that so many others do.

Xmas is throwing Kaysar at under the bus left and right. Is she that insure of the vote?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole telling Cody that.....something...Ian....Bay/Day....etc....

She feels very betrayed by Ian. Not sure what this convoluted conversation is about.

Tyler is for himself, Cody says. Hey, what about the Triple Threat? LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I only saw like two episodes of The Challenge, Type, but it happened to be the ones where Bay was accusing Kaycee of wanting to sleep with her on their BB season. Bay was WAY over the top, IMO.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas is throwing Kaysar under the bus because he gave her the ammo to do so last night. She's feeling pretty smug about all the intel she gathered while pretending to not understand at all what's going on in the house.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Stay away from Kaysar, Tyler. You are not worthy! Lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm upset that Kaysar hurt Ian's game. Ian really trusted Kaysar.