TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is sooooo sure that it is going to be himself or Day or Bay or David on the block..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
ooopps Day wants to put up Nicole and Ian...so this isn't good for Kevin...he cant lose his YODA
So he wants to put up Memphis and Cody so that Cody will go home....it takes him a few minutes to figure out that's not a good idea...Day says DANI...he is not having it...lol he needs her as a number....

They agree sending janelle home "was wack AF"

Wow...I detect just a smidgen of superior attitude from Kevin...towards Day...like I KNOW this game better than you....lol

And now Day is saying Tyler wants to get rid of Dani because he doesn't want to play a shady game.....

Kevin is saying he "checked in with everyone and he is good.....unless they are lying to me?"....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Day is asking Kevin am I ever intimidating, or mean or in a bad mood.....and Kevin says no maybe for 30 minutes a day. he asks why and she says that the other 2 seasons she ripped through the house and this time she is trying to keep calm and just hold on to the info....Tyler told her he didn't want to tell her about Dani and went to Bailey first because didn't want her to explode...that David told her she was uninviting ...Enzo say you might erupt.....

Kevin says no.....Day wants to know if she is doing good ...why do people go to Bay FIRST...saying they are afraid to go to Day.

Kevin says that's how you certify a receipt...the more you say it the more credible it is...that's a playbook move.....it went through the Bay filter.....HUH? this has nothing to do with Bay...lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know how much more I can take of Big Brother classic Playbook by Kevin....I got one foot in Bolivia....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Day says she tells Nicole what she wants to hear...that Nicole in their season said a lot of crap about her on the feeds and never apologised even though they ran in to each other at a bunch of events. So Nicole is dead to her and she would vote her out. But she doesnt think that Nicole would take a shot at her because of the false truce. And Nicole wouldn't want to look bad in public. Day wont put up Nicole is she won HOH. That Tyler cant take a shot at her after the way he treated Bailey in his season...he would not want to be portrayed like that...he would be worried about how the public would perceive that...and same with Cody because of how Paulie treated Zakiyah in their season...he would be afraid to take a shot at her because of the same reason.

So I gotta say..if this is how Day and David think...how do they expect either Day or Bay or David or Kevin to make it to the final 3? Who would take them for fear of negative reaction if they were in the F3 and didn't get picked to go to F2. Because of how it would be perceived. And who would take them as F2 for fear that the HGs would feel that if they didn't vote for them to win...they would be perceived in a negative light? And I think that Bay so far is the only girl deserving to go to F2 unless Xmas starts winning a bunch of comps. So that would be a shame.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Now Kevin is talking about "the nucleus" and how they aren't in it...and Day says "well maybe if im a piece I could get intel". Kevin says "no that would be against the playbook that would be sloppy... they would give you misinformation...Like lowkey that probably was your invite"

Kevin says are you in an alliance with the nucleus? Day says no!...why would I be in an alliance with HER? Kevin says WHO? Day says Nicole! She thats what I mean...he has to stop and ask who they are talking about.

Kevin says "it would take a restructuring of the alliance". Day says well if they are trying to get Dani out...then something is happening......and Day very perceptive now says..."I don't know if shes done some crap that pissed them off and they are saying we have to get her out now"...

Kevin says "I feel like this information would help us recruit a new member." Days say HER? (dani) Once again Kevin say YES!...

Kevin says why whats up with you and Dani??? Why would she want you out...." Day says the only thing she can think of is that Dani said "why are Day and Bay so comfortable in the HOH room?" Because Dani thinks they might think that they are too close to Enzo and if they can get Day and Bay out of the way then Dani and Nicole can get closer to Enzo and Cody....

Nevermind my comment about Day being very perceptive...lol she started off ok but the wheels fell off the cart half way through.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kevin cant understand why Tyler would stick his neck out for Day. Day says because Tyler says hes tired of Dani. Day says because Tyler says Dani is trying to make him play this game in a nasty way...and he doesn't want to Play nasty.. Kevin says play nasty how? (Well first he asks who they are talking about again) Day says by trying to make him come for me.

Kevin says she is trying to make HIM come to YOU??? Day says NO she is trying to make Tyler NOMINATE me. ( this is so hard...between Kevin never knowing who is the subject of the conversation and then he can't even understand what the person is saying. He repeats back what they said but wrong....he does that with everyone for pete sakes)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kevin says something seems VEEERY manipulative about that...its 15% true, 85% manipulation.... Why would I tell someone someone else wanted them out? Why would I get involved with that drama...No Tyler is the antithesis of getting involved with crap. (Kevin look in dictionary...how to use this word in a sentence)

So now Day trying to explain to Kevin..."OK...So you are aligned with me but you are not aligned with Bay..right...so if you heard someone was coming for Bay would you tell her? (long pause while Kevin thinks this over) if it was true youre saying? Yes... I would tell Bay...OK Day says...how YOU feel about Bay is how he feels about ME! That's exactly whats happening...(ahhh no not the same thing...not a good analogy based on what Day has explained)

Kevin... "wait time out...we need more people we don't have an alliance...thats the problem im solo

Day oh so you're saying he's attached to her...why would he ok ok i see....
(i'm sorry I don't but its late and this doesn't make sense lol)

Kevin....why would but why would he betray his own alliance ..why would he weaken his own structure? For you? That doesn't add up....

Day...maybe that situation caused some crap and they want to get her out and replace her...? (day points to herself)

Kein says... with you..So you can become another shield?

Now it Day turn.. for WHO??

Kevin... for THEEEEM!!! (whos on first???)

Day...I would never though...

Kevin ..but you ARE! By targeting her out

Day...Sighs.....so now we need to keep Dani. All this week its she needs to go

Kevin WHO"s shes needs to go?

Day...it was all through the house

Kevin...This craps annoying I feel like i'm watch a whole season of people laughing in SRs. Literally puppet master competition...we are being puppeted...literally by the biggest puppet master...his face is on the wall!

Day whispers.... DR WILL????? (Who's on second)

Kevin screams....DERRICK!!!!!!

(You cant make this stuff up folks...lol)

Kevin...He is playing us from at home! he told them what to do! They are doing very classic moves ( how are they doing classic moves???)

Day...is this something you heard before you got in here or in the house?

Kevin...there was whispers of...I knew for a fact there was pregame...do you not agree? Certified pre gaming..( Kevin didn't have a clue...Kaysar and Janelle told them)

Day... says no I agree...

And STARS....

Then Kevin says..to be honest I don't know how to solve this predicament..( win HOH and put core alliance up seems to be a good way) He says that's why Kaysar and Janelle were so frustrated, they were equally perplexed ( no ...they couldn't figure out why you guys were not listening to them and targeting THEM) because this is some chess level crap, were talking like wholly crap,this is like brilliant...and it's so weird cause it coming from people that you would not think that are brilliant

Day I dont give them that much cred

Kevin.. but Tyler is...if they brought him in..boom that was the gas to ignite..

Day.. but Tyler is a solo runner..did you see his season??? He was with everyone..he paired up with everybody ...he was an information spreader...that's why I believe him because he told me he would look out for me day one

Kevin doesnt agree...

Day says Kevin Cant tell Bay that Day told him any of this.

More conversation...useless conversation of reasons Day can say good things about kevin to the house...and how Day is Kiki-ing with Dani ...

Kevin wants to be 3rd place or higher...(huh? not trying to win?)

Day saying they need to make moves NOW why does kevin wants to wait...kevin says he doesn't know what to doooooo..(because nobody told him yet lol) Day said next HOH is crucial, everybody will be gunning for it. Kevin says why would they put up me and David (Day told him that before when he asked who she thought would be put up) she said well who are you two linked to???? Are you linked to somebody and I don't know? (silence)

Day says tat they don't play the same anymore...no hand shake...your word doesn't mean anything anymore...

(I'm sorry,I give up...I can't do this whos on first ...crap anymore. Who are we talking about? Who said that? These two don't have a clue...and I have to try and gather some of the brain cells I have lost listening to this conversation...lol)

but Kevin just whines...I'M soooo annoyed I'm not in an alliance....Day says well am I????? Kevin says were a PAIR....(what does he think Will and Boogie were? Or Jason and Danielle Reyes....or....)

They are soo conscious of the cameras and if they are pointed at them or not...same with Ian...

and Kevin is annoyed that Kaysar and Janelle chose KEESHA over HIM!!! lol he is so unaware

more who are you talking about....ARRGGGHHH

This is gonna be a Brigade moment later...lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh...Kevin Kevin Kevin....he is just so...we need to invent a word for him

Don't worry Day...Kevin will run with your info to Ian tomorrow...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
lol, Since, hope you enjoyed Bolivia! I've visited a few times myself

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
so they finally went to bed at a little before 4am...but still talking....but they are still talking in the BR...I think Day went back outside to look and see if anyone was hiding behind the sofas? lol she was so paranoid

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
snoring , sleep talking, squeaky bed springs.....but no banging noises tonight. I could never sleep in that house!

Nite!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Since needs a freaking medal for this!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since? Since? Are you ok? I am worried that you might be insane now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am listening to a clip of Kevin and Day in the hammock. Kevin thinks Dani is on the outside of the main alliance. Day is demanding to know Kevin’s source.

Kevin does not want to tell her who is telling him what he is figuring out. (LOL)

OMG, instead of talking through the issue, Day’s main concern is who told Kevin this information.

I’m screaming!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day is telling Kevin that she will not share info with him unless he tells her his source. Insists she won’t tell anyone. HA! Like anyone believes that.

Also, I read overnight that at some point, Kevin is planning to warn Dani that people are coming for her. Kevin sucks at this. He cannot keep anything to himself.

Onab

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
I feel like Ian, trying to put the last pieces together, and I think I've finally got it. Before they went in the house, Derrick said he was friends with Nicole, but was not happy with her.....I think Nicole told Dani the core plan, and it got expanded to include Dani and Memphis since Nicole spilled to Dani. So Derrick's original Cody/Nicole became Cody/Nicole/Dani/Memphis. Explains why Memphis is so comfortable without gaming, talking or really doing anything.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Onab, your theory lines up perfectly with the pregaming info I've heard and seen on social media.

Nice work! Especially the Memphis part.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani’s name is being mentioned by a lot of people, both inside and outside of her alliance. I am kinda surprised that it hasn’t gotten around to her yet.

I’m keeping my eye on her today to see if she gets a whiff of something.

Onab

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem. It truly makes the most sense, especially since Dani and Memphis don't seem to question the Cody/Nicole stuff at all.

Onab

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem. It truly makes the most sense, especially since Dani and Memphis don't seem to question the Cody/Nicole stuff at all. Memphis was outside when the wall yeller shouted out, and he was probably just relieved that his name wasn't included.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine if Kevin, or God forbid, DAVID, won the first HoH of a Double Eviction?!
If Bay had to explain to David that the winner of a veto cannot be named as a replacement nom, imagine Julie trying to explain to David he has to do a week’s worth of thinking/working in a matter of MINUTES?! He would literally be unable to comprehend the concept, let alone follow through on it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was just reading about Xmas’ arrest for slamming her car into her baby daddy’s GF car. She just got off 12 months probation in May.

I am really disturbed that CBS/BB was fine with having a convicted criminal on their show, but nobody from season 9 or 15 were asked to be on because those seasons embarrassed production.

There were some people from those two season that were not problematic, but are now ignored.

A few minutes ago, Xmas was on the hammock practicing her speech, and she started out by saying “I hope you all vote the HOH way....” Ugh!

If they were going to allow a criminal on their show, why did they pick HER?? There are several other “All-Star” convicted felons out there who would have at least played a better game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Memphis is telling Xmas that he doesn’t like that 3 of their alliance are always hanging out together and people notice that.

Xmas was asking the “if you get HOH who would you put up” classic trap question. Memphis handles it well. Says he needs to wait and see, since things change so quickly.

The fatal error that Memphis is making is thinking that he is in a solid alliance with Xmas, Cody, Tyler, Nicole and Dani. He doesn’t seem to realize that they all are in alliances with other people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It looks like the wall yeller had a definite impact on Ian.

He might be trying to start a revolution. He is talking to people individually. I saw him with Bay, and now Kevin.

With Tyler being restless in his alliance, and Ian gathering an army, Xmas might not be as safe as she thinks.