TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 28: Archive through August 28, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Rosem, that's what Cody/Enzo/Tyler have been saying too... these girls need to win something...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That's not gonna fly this week with Enzo... I'm pretty sure he genuinely likes Bay.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Janelle was so savvy leaving clothing items with Bay and Day, it's already got Nicole and Dani complaining

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I love seeing Enzo trapped in HoH with all of these people he NEVER usually talks to... he’s had to try and deflect Kaysar, console Kevin in his widow’s weeds, and now Ian’s awkward convo while rocking—I’m sure it’s bugging Enzo! LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I just read on Twitter that Dani told Nicole she doesn't think Janie left clothes for Bay... Dani thinks Bay took them...!!

What an evil, evil thing to say!! Where's the snake emoji??

🐍🐍🐍

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't like Tyler's voice.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, yeah... Tyler has a small mouth and he doesn’t move his top lip when he speaks. The result is he sounds mumbly!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas is telling Dani/Nicole she hopes one of the noms wins PoV so they have a chance at a backdoor. When they ask who she wants backdoored, she clams up... "I don't know." Now she's hinting at Bay/Day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I knew the jacket would become a thing:

“Nicole asks if Dani saw Bay wearing Janelle's jacket. Dani thinks that means Bay voted to keep her.

Nicole: Right. She left her clothes for her.
Dani: I don't think she left them for her, I think she just took ‘em.”

These girls are clearly infected with Janellousy. Leading to a fatal case of Bayellousy

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can never understand what Tyler is saying!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler doesn't have to say a word, though... IMHO

He brings out the dirty old woman in me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel like I am watching a slow motion train wreck in real time of Dani and Nicole’s “influencer” careers.

I am here for it.

The effects won’t be seen for a while, but its coming.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I can translate for Tyler

It's: "You know what I mean?" after every single sentence

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gb, the lack of vocabulary and communication skills with most of these people is downright scary.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I know I lose brain cells listening to Cody

ETA: Not to mention Cody's snot swallows
Grosses me out every time
He did it all of season 16 as well

Okay, maybe I need a feeds break, LOL
If you've never noticed that about Cody, you'll never not notice now

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is the dumbing down of America. When BB first started they really focused on issues and diversity.

Now its just another game show/competition show.

I have a friend who is a tv only viewer. She is getting pissed that the show is competitions and dumb stuff like crying stuffed toys. She comes to me for the REAL BB.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
lol... button boy just zoomed in on xmas' butt as she leaned over oven

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just cannot wait for Janelle to find out about Dani insinuating that Bay stole Janelle’s jacket.

Fasten those social media seat belts.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Evel Dick said he had a long conversation with Janelle today. He told her of Dani's obsession with her since day one and how she had no chance with all the pre-gaming done by Derrick and Dan

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that Dani is going to totally regret doing BB22.

Her alliance does not trust her. People outside of her alliance are suspicious of her.

She did a hinky vote for no reason. And she is being viewed as a “mean girl” instead of the strategic mastermind she thinks she is. Her own father has turned against her.

Disaster.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
GB and you know when Parker finds out that Dani is accusing Bay of stealing Janelle's jacket...I think his head's going to explode

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I wonder how Swaggy and Janie got along at In n' Out...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We all speculated that Dani/Nic would continue to bash Janelle, but they seemed to have moved on to their new target of Bayleigh... Dani’s blaming her for one of the hinky votes and hinting that she may have taken Janie’s jacket. Nic was whining about Day “looking at her” as she left some room... she said “can’t I just walk out of a room without being watched?! That stuff didn’t happen in my seasons...” well, how would she know, she laid in bed with a guy each time, and only saw people coming in/out of her room... this vertical view of the BB house is a whole new experience. But of course there are still people who are “so MEAN!!”
Meanwhile, Xmas was telling them they need to strike the boys’ alliance before the boys get the girls out... wonder if Dani/Nic will alert the Dude-bros to this info?!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Editing Calimom:

<wonder HOW SOON Dani/Nic will alert the Dude-bros...> LOL

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They so deserve to be "Brigaded" and it's going to come