TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
David talking to can but the others drown him out

He says it sucks to lose.

Makes you want to try harder, train, but cannot work out, or eat, on slop. I wanted that POV.

He wants Nic a to stsy.

Says if be backdoors Tyler ??

It has to be Memphis.. Switching cams.

Cody, Enzo, Franzel, Dani

Dani mentions Janelle.

Dani wants Franzel to tell him something.. Everyone is saying.. He will ask who is staying.

Da'Vonne pops in, startling them.

Now Dani says Janelle does not like us.

Enzo says sit her down, she is a mom.

They think they are already up there (Janie and Kaysar?)

He (Memphis) locks the door! Won't let anyone in.

Enzo says the comp was not for a girl to win, very heavy.

Memphis was stone cold, Tyler and David did well,led Enzo.

Franzel is shining that she even invited Janelle to her wedding but now she doesn't like her at all!

Wow, glad I have mostly missed feeds.

Bayleigh is talking to Dani, Cody whispering with Christmas.

I hear Janelle, Kaysar.

Cody says we have to hide our time. Next HOH is very important.

I have not seen Janie, Ian, Memphis.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Christmas and Cody at dining table now talking about getting Janelle out. Could be they're gonna try to convince Memphis to backdoor her. Cody says Kaysar is the brains, but won't be winning any comps. Christmas says Kaysar won't be able to offer anyone anything.

Christmas now telling Cody she caught Enzo eavesdropping on Cody and Dani talking. Cody goes on and on about how he and Dani were talking about outside stuff, not game.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
What a disappointment after staying up so late hoping for a positive outcome.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So I was in the wrong darn thread lol...thinking no one is Up? thankfully sea found me lol

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicA says she "dropped it," whatever it was, 10 seconds into the comp. Feeling stupid and ashamed of herself.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
David is a nice guy...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have to switch cams I cant even listen to NicF complain that Janelle doesn't like her poor her..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis won (99% sure)

Since.. Wrong thread?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cody saying to xmas that Day and Bay are flipfloppers. Talk about Janelle is a pot stirer

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Where'd you run off to, Since? I figured you were fast asleep by now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
thanks Sea...sea transferred my posts from wrong thread..that's why they are out of order with other posts lol

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicA has told Christmas that Janie and Kaysar threw her under the bus, but this is based on the mistaken notion that they were working with Memphis to put her on the block. So many mis-reads!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was in the wrong damn thread! I was thinking all YOU guys were asleep lol

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Frickin' Dani can't leave David and NicA alone for a few minutes to commiserate.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea..maybe Memphis puts up Dani or NicF? He wont put a guy up from his alliance...you never know

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect Cody and those who are closest to Cody are frustrated that they may not be able to get Memphis to do their bidding, or the dirty work.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid if they convince him to put anyone up it will be Janie they'll be gunning for.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Why aren't they showing what Kaysar and Janelle?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know why I think this...but I dont think M will put up K or J

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since, back when I did live feeds where we had to type like maniacs and there was no flashback, I could be in the wrong thread and just posting posting and David would be moving posts and trying to get my attention. At least now I can move stuff. It should re order on its own.

Bayleigh and Da'Vonne talking, saying Cody wants to keep Nic a now.

I see Dani hugging NicA and David.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Sea thanks again!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I still would like to listen to Kaysar and Janelle

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The only solace I have is knowing Memphis will now have to hide in the HoH... like Ronnie! No matter what he does, half the house will not be happy. Memphis does not accept advice and he HATES to be questioned, so these next few days will be HELL for him—-that delights me!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I like how Dani always says to everyone...Come get me ...tell ME everything

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw Kaysar in the bathroom awhile ago, brushing his teeth and looking tired. Maybe Janie went to bed?

Memphis.. So odd to not see the POV winner.. Did he do a DR? is he still in there? Is production trying to change his plan?

If did he go to bed.

Dani tells Franzel to tell others very ittle, tell me everything.

Dani says Memphis is not gonna put you up!

But you have the numbers, I promise you!